Author Topic: muska 3s are gay  (Read 900 times)

fruitpunch

muska 3s are gay
« on: September 03, 2011, 07:14:39 PM »
i think that the new muska look like a pair of air jordans if anyone has em tell me if they actually skate good or suck

The Twilight Zone

Re: muska 3s are gay
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2011, 08:29:47 AM »
jordans are sick

beef stroganoff

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 1
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2011, 08:40:04 AM »
People skate Supras?

poor alice

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -133
  • ♦️♣️♥️♠️
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2011, 05:45:45 PM »
if they make a lotop of it ill buy it
I'm going to argue that Placebo owes their entire career to a Canadian dude's skate video part. Appleyard should be getting royalties for this shit.

YoungWilliam309

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2011, 01:48:39 PM »
asa skater & a sneakerhead i think the skytop 3's are sick as fuck. if they werent fuckin $120 id skate a pair cuz i love skating midtop shoes.

i know alot of "core" skaters think theyre lame cuz they look like jordans or whatever but i like jordans so they cool as fuck to me. im sure they skate good as hell too, they gotta nice shape to em. i know ellington & neen skate them alot so im sure theyre just as good as i think they are. if they come out with a good TUF colorway i might getta pair. that tuf shit is legit, i had some vaiders a couple years ago with that shit and the material is durable as fuck. skates like suede but lasts a bajillion times longer.

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2011, 02:32:11 AM »
i think they look awesome, and if i didnt have to pay beyond 100 for them, they would be my stock shoe