Author Topic: P2 Decks  (Read 1229 times)

YoungWilliam309

P2 Decks
« on: August 19, 2011, 03:09:14 PM »
ive had mine for a little over a week now & have put in several good hours skating it. it still feels brand new. i mean, BRAND brand new. like straight out the shop. it really does retain that snap, my nose & tail dont flex at all & i do alot of high impact skating. its also lighter than a regular deck, and the middle of the board feels like it wont focus unless your skating something super-huge. i still probably need more time to test the durability, but the technology makes sense. and when using it myself it skates just as advertised. i most likely will be skating only p2 decks from now on. ill post back in here later to follow up my "review".

if anyone else has skated p2's and would like to say something go ahead post in here. so far, im stoked on this shit. it really does feel like an improvement over a regular deck. no gimmicks.

Bubblegum Tate

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
Re: P2 Decks
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2011, 04:02:47 PM »
I had a flip one, it did last longer than a traditional 7 ply. The pop was still there (visibly) after like a week and a half. My friend skated his till the actual p2 ply was visible, it;s on the top ply of the board.

It doesn't cover the whole length of the board, probably one of the reasons on why its so light.

I back it.
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

Stoop Kid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -72
  • Fuck hipsters.
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2011, 04:10:36 PM »
There is already a P2 thread.

YoungWilliam309

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2011, 04:30:26 PM »

i couldnt find one thats why i started this one. if you know where its at please post the link id like to check it out.

Stoop Kid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -72
  • Fuck hipsters.
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2011, 04:35:24 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i couldnt find one thats why i started this one. if you know where its at please post the link id like to check it out.

http://www.slapmagazine.com/component/option,com_jfusion/Itemid,4/index.php?topic=52214.0

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2011, 08:15:29 PM »
Please post p2 related post there.

Thanks for the link Stoop Kid
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me