Author Topic: Mubi ps3  (Read 1416 times)

boyan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Mubi ps3
« on: August 23, 2011, 11:03:33 AM »
Just did a system update on my ps3 and now have a new section called MUBI, apparently to watch online movies with, does anyone have a little bit of experience with this already?

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
Re: Mubi ps3
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 07:44:42 AM »
I just learned how to bootleg movies using torrents on my mac and then stream them on my ps3.  fuck the police.

frisco

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2011, 02:41:28 PM »
I just learned how to bootleg movies using torrents on my mac and then stream them on my ps3.  fuck the police.

What do you use? Vuze? I downloaded it but the conversion time for an average movie was around 7 hours, fuck that

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 315
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2011, 02:58:19 PM »
Expand Quote
I just learned how to bootleg movies using torrents on my mac and then stream them on my ps3.?  fuck the police.
[close]

What do you use? Vuze? I downloaded it but the conversion time for an average movie was around 7 hours, fuck that

Demoniod is what people prefer now but I still use PirateBay. I don't even do that stream shit cause I don't want lag. I have a 1.5 TB hardrive connected to my PS3. I have about +500 HD-lite movies, plus I have Netflix as well. It's kind of the best of both worlds. I would get Hulu too but I would only watch late night shows like Letterman. Wish PS3 had ESPN feature like they do for the X-Box 360.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2011, 02:27:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I just learned how to bootleg movies using torrents on my mac and then stream them on my ps3.??  fuck the police.
[close]

[close]

Demoniod is what people prefer now but I still use PirateBay. I don't even do that stream shit cause I don't want lag. I have a 1.5 TB hardrive connected to my PS3. I have about +500 HD-lite movies, plus I have Netflix as well. It's kind of the best of both worlds. I would get Hulu too but I would only watch late night shows like Letterman. Wish PS3 had ESPN feature like they do for the X-Box 360.

agreed.  streaming doesn't give me much problems.

boyan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2011, 02:40:38 PM »
Yeah, I also have an external harddisc connected to it, but I do wish PS3 had a videoplayer that played .mkv files, so much smaller than .avi and .mp4 files without fucking up the resolution. Now I have to convert every movie before I can watch it on my ps3.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I just learned how to bootleg movies using torrents on my mac and then stream them on my ps3.??  fuck the police.
[close]

[close]

[close]

agreed.  streaming doesn't give me much problems.

is that like XBMC?
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 02:44:11 PM by boyan »