Author Topic: Kyle Robinson  (Read 77423 times)

Avicci

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -71
Kyle Robinson
« on: September 03, 2011, 02:34:36 PM »
Kyle Robinson No Rest For The Wicked

From the Famous/ Plush skateshop video in Edmonton, Alberta. I will upload Jamie Tancowny's part soon.
This is the town he is from.

"chill out on the yo flips theo we only want whats best for you!"

MFS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65427
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Kyle Robinson
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2011, 05:14:34 PM »
Hes no Josh Green..........

dude

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2011, 07:12:39 PM »
Edmonton's Tom Penny. Too bad he's a schizo now

Raw!!!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 60
  • ackrite
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2011, 10:46:04 PM »
He flushed his life away what a idiot

jeremyrandall

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 67
    • Ninetimes Skate Shop avatar image
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2011, 11:53:29 PM »
Wasn't this the dude who's bipolar?  I know he had that one part where like half was filmed all in one style of clothing, and the other half was filmed in a completely different style.  Apparently he only wanted half of the footage released, but kept changing his mind which or something.

Kyle Robinson "Supper's Ready" (2007)

thepman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -94
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2011, 04:50:43 AM »
what the fuck is this song
skating is all about choosing your outfit very deliberately, going out in public. looking super sick. and then riding your board a little bit

Avicci

• Rep: -71
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2011, 03:35:30 PM »
Wasn't this the dude who's bipolar?  I know he had that one part where like half was filmed all in one style of clothing, and the other half was filmed in a completely different style.  Apparently he only wanted half of the footage released, but kept changing his mind which or something.

Kyle Robinson "Supper's Ready" (2007)

He adds and delletes people on Facebook all day...It get's kind of annoying.

"chill out on the yo flips theo we only want whats best for you!"

toque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
    • Portmanteau avatar image
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2011, 12:34:10 AM »
I want to hear more gossip about this guys strange behavior. 

wheee!

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2011, 01:08:03 AM »
I want to hear more gossip about this guys strange behavior. 

intriguing
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

asakusa75

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2011, 03:38:44 AM »
oh my god..... alright bro's im fucked in the head ok... im a fucking sicko haha.. im not joking dudes. stop fucking around and buddy who said i add and delete people all day on facebook.. its cuz i fucking hate you and everything about you.. so i delete you , then when i see you .. you fucking pussy foot around me like a bitch till im nice to you again. stop it edmonton skaters suck dick man. stop trying to make it big, the only reason i got my name out there is cuz of SUGGITT and the green apple family. not to mention travis stenger who originally brought me out to van. fuck all you kids man your not good enuff to ball with the pros im fucking serious , jamie tancowny is a child prodigy hahaha,?  but seriously hes really good. and all the strange behavior is cuz i hate you fags.. deep down you know it hurts man you kids sucked my dick everyday at the park to come blaze trees with you im a little of both a bit bupolar and a bit skitz its cuz i did to many rails man, cocaine meaning. i take medication for it now. just a but, not to mention the axiety attacks i have lol.. trust me kids dont try drugs. suppers ready was bullshit my girlfriend is a freak man wouldnt let me go filming... shes like "no you have to find a job RIGHT NOW" fucking bitchy little twisted minded girl who drove me into a rage/ but now that my head is clear i like all my footage. im no tom penny buddy dont even put my name with that legend. trust me im not done skateboarding dudes.... im fine now i took three years off due to charges that this bitch gave me cuz i called her too many times and she called the cops to try and stop me from traveling now shes a fucking transvesdied hooker hahaha.... anyways im still filming and getting shit done boys so dont sleep im not gonna stop skating, PS FUCK YOUNG LIFE

Like WHOA!!! Straight out of the cannon with a first post!!!

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2011, 11:07:47 AM »
oh my god..... alright bro's im fucked in the head ok... im a fucking sicko haha.. im not joking dudes. stop fucking around and buddy who said i add and delete people all day on facebook.. its cuz i fucking hate you and everything about you.. so i delete you , then when i see you .. you fucking pussy foot around me like a bitch till im nice to you again. stop it edmonton skaters suck dick man. stop trying to make it big, the only reason i got my name out there is cuz of SUGGITT and the green apple family. not to mention travis stenger who originally brought me out to van. fuck all you kids man your not good enuff to ball with the pros im fucking serious , jamie tancowny is a child prodigy hahaha,  but seriously hes really good. and all the strange behavior is cuz i hate you fags.. deep down you know it hurts man you kids sucked my dick everyday at the park to come blaze trees with you im a little of both a bit bupolar and a bit skitz its cuz i did to many rails man, cocaine meaning. i take medication for it now. just a but, not to mention the axiety attacks i have lol.. trust me kids dont try drugs. suppers ready was bullshit my girlfriend is a freak man wouldnt let me go filming... shes like "no you have to find a job RIGHT NOW" fucking bitchy little twisted minded girl who drove me into a rage/ but now that my head is clear i like all my footage. im no tom penny buddy dont even put my name with that legend. trust me im not done skateboarding dudes.... im fine now i took three years off due to charges that this bitch gave me cuz i called her too many times and she called the cops to try and stop me from traveling now shes a fucking transvesdied hooker hahaha.... anyways im still filming and getting shit done boys so dont sleep im not gonna stop skating, PS FUCK YOUNG LIFE

Message board hammer.
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

dude

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2011, 11:24:07 AM »
oh my god..... alright bro's im fucked in the head ok... im a fucking sicko haha.. im not joking dudes. stop fucking around and buddy who said i add and delete people all day on facebook.. its cuz i fucking hate you and everything about you.. so i delete you , then when i see you .. you fucking pussy foot around me like a bitch till im nice to you again. stop it edmonton skaters suck dick man. stop trying to make it big, the only reason i got my name out there is cuz of SUGGITT and the green apple family. not to mention travis stenger who originally brought me out to van. fuck all you kids man your not good enuff to ball with the pros im fucking serious , jamie tancowny is a child prodigy hahaha,  but seriously hes really good. and all the strange behavior is cuz i hate you fags.. deep down you know it hurts man you kids sucked my dick everyday at the park to come blaze trees with you im a little of both a bit bupolar and a bit skitz its cuz i did to many rails man, cocaine meaning. i take medication for it now. just a but, not to mention the axiety attacks i have lol.. trust me kids dont try drugs. suppers ready was bullshit my girlfriend is a freak man wouldnt let me go filming... shes like "no you have to find a job RIGHT NOW" fucking bitchy little twisted minded girl who drove me into a rage/ but now that my head is clear i like all my footage. im no tom penny buddy dont even put my name with that legend. trust me im not done skateboarding dudes.... im fine now i took three years off due to charges that this bitch gave me cuz i called her too many times and she called the cops to try and stop me from traveling now shes a fucking transvesdied hooker hahaha.... anyways im still filming and getting shit done boys so dont sleep im not gonna stop skating, PS FUCK YOUNG LIFE

transvesdied

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2011, 01:36:23 PM »
slap needs more new posters like this.

conqueso

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2011, 01:55:02 PM »
but i want to ball with the pros too....

interesante

« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2011, 02:34:08 PM »

cool

dude

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2011, 02:36:13 PM »
sorry my spelling isnt that great, also not to mention little jamie was 5 feet tall skating street rails with a helmet that said silver bullet on it hahahahah and all the little shit was talking about is ... wee all i wanna do is get sponcered,,weee..weee

Tancowny needs to make an account and let the blood battle begin. Or perhaps a good old game of skate between k rob and baby j to settle this beef

interesante

« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2011, 02:46:23 PM »
i like when skateboarders have personalities esp when they are completely insane

WHO CARES?

• Rep: 1
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2011, 02:58:36 PM »

StroudMears

• Rep: -23
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2011, 04:47:44 PM »

Strong potential for future copy/past at random times.
Really enjoyed reading that,

jimmy t

• Rep: 2
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2011, 06:59:30 PM »
we'll see about that kyle you fake ass mother fucker.  see you the other day at plush and what do you know your on my nuts like your my best friend.  your nothing but a has been loser live with it buddy.  lies lies lies your not skating so dont pretend.  you do have talent but you totally blew it!  good luck and we will see you around..old friend

jimmy t

« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2011, 07:09:10 PM »
didn't you beat your girlfriend? wasn't that what the charges were for? fucking psycho

jimmy t

« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2011, 07:25:14 PM »
AND IF IM NOT MISTAKEN YOU WERE IN PLUSH PICKING UP MONEY FROM YOUR MOTHER CORRECT? ARENT YOU LIKE 26? SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO YOUR EX ABOUT THAT JOB THING EH

dude

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2011, 07:40:03 PM »
this is the best thread

nylin

« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2011, 07:46:20 PM »
this is the best thread ever

Full of lifestyle hammers.

Eschaton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -46
  • D?ner Macht Sch?ner
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2011, 08:02:12 PM »
Crazy Shit happening in the Photo/Video Threads!

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2011, 08:02:55 PM »
this thread is full of some real ass shit, kyle and all your bros, please continue.

dude

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2011, 08:11:01 PM »
Any calgary locs on slap? feel free to jump in any time and just start talking shit. why the fuck not? all out shit show

shit_for_brains

« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2011, 08:11:17 PM »
i'm so glad i'm on the internet right now.

Eschaton

• SLAP Pal
  • D?ner Macht Sch?ner
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2011, 09:27:51 PM »
This is some classic slap shit.

Quoting in case this goes away some how

"buddy im gonna fuck you up jamie im dead serious man watch yourself bro i know where you live im gonna kick your door in a shot you in the head motherfucker and for your information i never beat her you little fuck... im serious jamie dont go running and telling anyone about this me and you are going to deal with it now son. i just bought a fucking battle axe you little red water fuck im gonna fuck you up so bad you wont be able to skateboard anyre.... i just filmed a part at the park bro im skating everyday son. JAMIE IM GONNA FUCKING SHOOT YOU UP BRO"

Eschaton

• SLAP Pal
  • D?ner Macht Sch?ner
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2011, 09:31:28 PM »
Wait a second, I just realized this is some Canadian beef. I take back all I said.