Author Topic: Kyle Robinson  (Read 77430 times)

smokecrack

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
Re: Kyle Robinson
« Reply #120 on: October 08, 2011, 10:32:19 PM »
Normally I would not do this,but I feel the need to speak for all people suffering with mental illness.This is not funny guys.Kyle is a great kid, who at the height of his skate boarding career was afflicted by this devastating illness.1 in 5 canadians suffer from some form of mental illness ,so chances are you know some one other than Kyle that this affects.I know alot of you and I know you are all good people,I think you just do not know how much this affects someones life.Kyle is just trying to live a normal life ,just like the rest of us,but it really hurts him when he see's his friends talking about him this way.Believe me I know Kyle's actions and responses are not always good.As a family we live with this everday,but instead of calling someone a f____ psycho,which is probably the worst thing you could do to someone in this circumstance,why don't you try and reach out to them.Ask them out for a coffee,or a skate or just call them and ask them how they are doing.You have all been friends and if Kyle had cancer I could see you all suporting him,yet it is so much the same but no one comes around to see how you are when you have a mental illness,why is that?Many famous people have this illness,they are far from stupid in fact they are very bright and they fight everyday to stay afloat,please don't cause more grief,help someone when they need help,you will feel great knowing that you did everything you could to help someone.

great post, Sue. it's good to see that you care so much for your son and that you're there for him, no matter what. i strongly agree with you about reaching out to people in need. i've suffered with schizophrenia, depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety, etc. for a few years now and you do find out who you're real friends are, quick. it's good to see that a lot more people are being open about their mental illnesses nowadays and it's becoming a little less taboo.

(oh, and try to not take the jokes on here that seriously. people are just messing around most of the time.)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 10:34:14 PM by smokecrack »

seriously dude

• Rep: 19
« Reply #121 on: October 09, 2011, 12:28:56 AM »
Expand Quote
yo kyle, i dont know you personally, but from what i read in this thread, things aren't looking good. Despite that, i wanna shed some positivity on this situation and say that i remember being really really young, like maybe around grade 6 or 7, and watching "big demo" with my friends and how much you ripped. Like a year later a plush video came out and you skated to gang starr (there's a switch manual switch flip out in there that is fucking mind blowing even today). Needless to say i still own both of videos those on vhs except i don't have a vcr some most of it is just off of my own memory. but i really appreciated what you did back then and hopefully you can keep it up. It sounds like you've had a falling out with some edmonton heads (....due to your illness??), i hope you stay up and get better.  keep skating man!
[close]

true.

Yo parenthesis (sp*) your (you're) so awesome.

tb303

• Rep: -141
  • acid drop
« Reply #122 on: October 09, 2011, 06:14:35 AM »
Kyle is just trying to live a normal life ,just like the rest of us,but it really hurts him when he see's his friends talking about him this way.
It was cocaine that triggered my schizophrenia, yes... I believe so anyways. My mind is fucked up from all the drugs I've done. I did a lot of cocaine. Cocaine was my thing. No psychedelics and shit, really, just coke. [Now] weed helps a lot. I smoke a lot of kush man, like, at least two blunts a day, haha. My mom doesn't think it's helping at all, but it calms me down. All I gotta say is I stay high, haha. But just green leafy kush buds. I'm trying to figure out how to get on medical pot, but my mom doesn't think it'll work. Ima try anyways.

FFS mum, maybe if you had of been a better parent and taken away the bong........

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #123 on: October 09, 2011, 07:18:30 AM »
I doubt it's quite that simple.
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

streetdemon420

• Rep: 0
« Reply #124 on: October 09, 2011, 12:22:53 PM »
stay away from that shnay

Rumpleforeskin

« Reply #125 on: October 09, 2011, 09:20:00 PM »
Kyle is hot.

Rockin Robbin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 416
« Reply #126 on: October 09, 2011, 10:18:55 PM »
Normally I would not do this,but I feel the need to speak for all people suffering with mental illness.This is not funny guys.Kyle is a great kid, who at the height of his skate boarding career was afflicted by this devastating illness.1 in 5 canadians suffer from some form of mental illness ,so chances are you know some one other than Kyle that this affects.I know alot of you and I know you are all good people,I think you just do not know how much this affects someones life.Kyle is just trying to live a normal life ,just like the rest of us,but it really hurts him when he see's his friends talking about him this way.Believe me I know Kyle's actions and responses are not always good.As a family we live with this everday,but instead of calling someone a f____ psycho,which is probably the worst thing you could do to someone in this circumstance,why don't you try and reach out to them.Ask them out for a coffee,or a skate or just call them and ask them how they are doing.You have all been friends and if Kyle had cancer I could see you all suporting him,yet it is so much the same but no one comes around to see how you are when you have a mental illness,why is that?Many famous people have this illness,they are far from stupid in fact they are very bright and they fight everyday to stay afloat,please don't cause more grief,help someone when they need help,you will feel great knowing that you did everything you could to help someone.

Am I the only one who found that funny? I know its higher in the US but for some reason when its paired with "Canadians".....
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 10:20:28 PM by Rockin Robbin »
"Bake me a pie of love" - Steve Winwood

MsionCtrl

• Rep: -2
  • www.canidoodiss.com
    • CanIDooDiss avatar image
« Reply #127 on: October 11, 2011, 10:16:54 AM »
Threads like this are the reason I joined this oh so great intellectual internet community. Shout outs to Sue for making this all possible. Im thinking Kyle should of been in this years OIAM, he truly is. Buck the haters bruh
Download my teams new Mixtape #Drugs @ www.canidoodiss.com

F.uck R.ules E.njoy E.verything

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
« Reply #128 on: February 28, 2012, 02:04:12 PM »
again i say classic slap

im probably lying

dude

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #129 on: February 28, 2012, 02:13:56 PM »
speechless.

Cadillac Ranch Dressing

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
« Reply #130 on: February 28, 2012, 02:34:26 PM »
Hahahahahaha HOLY SHIT! How the fuck did I miss this thread?? I wish I could have seen all of the deleted posts, but holy fucking shit this thread is awesome.
"I got a fever and the only prescription is more Cadillac Ranch Dressing." - Jereme Rogers

Probably A Robot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 63
  • dancing about architecture
« Reply #131 on: February 28, 2012, 05:32:09 PM »
Yo Kyle, are you still on good terms with Ry and the Green Apple guys? It would be sick to see some clips from you in one of their vids in the future.
"I'm regular, but I identify as switch backside."

Eschaton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -46
  • D?ner Macht Sch?ner
« Reply #132 on: February 28, 2012, 05:34:25 PM »
That's a big wall of text, but maybe I'll read it if the response from others is good. Your older posts were hard to read too.

dude

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #133 on: February 28, 2012, 06:06:54 PM »
That's a big wall of text, but maybe I'll read it if the response from others is good. Your older posts were hard to read too.

It's long, but full of gold.

Chris Hansen is back

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 780
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #134 on: February 28, 2012, 06:55:38 PM »
Not Rawb awesome, but pretty fuckin' close.

bobforapples

• Rep: -55
« Reply #135 on: February 28, 2012, 08:02:36 PM »
i got about half way through your shitty story bro until i realized it is the same story as every other low-income housing residents life story. grats bro you did drugs and had sex.

Chris Hansen is back

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 780
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #136 on: February 28, 2012, 08:08:18 PM »
what you think i should be in the chair or sumthing  :o, fuck off buddy.. quit getting me in shit with plush/famous dudes. your an idiot.im not gonna fight over a computer

Gentle now son. I'm a fan. I don't use Rawb's name in vain. I think your story-telling is great. I'm a fan. Unless "Agata" was a minor when all this fucking was going on, we don't have any issues.

Respect.

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • rawr
« Reply #137 on: February 28, 2012, 08:53:11 PM »
what you think i should be in the chair or sumthing  :o, fuck off buddy.. quit getting me in shit with plush/famous dudes. your an idiot.im not gonna fight over a computer
easy killer that's his sig. its there on every post. nobody thinks you should get the chair. If anything, and i think i speak for most of us here, you should get some sort of compensation for being the amazing poster/ person that you are.

im probably lying

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 363
« Reply #138 on: February 28, 2012, 10:03:48 PM »
agreed

Stunts

« Reply #139 on: February 28, 2012, 11:13:31 PM »
oh my god..... alright bro's im fucked in the head ok... im a fucking sicko haha.. im not joking dudes. stop fucking around and buddy who said i add and delete people all day on facebook.. its cuz i fucking hate you and everything about you.. so i delete you , then when i see you .. you fucking pussy foot around me like a bitch till im nice to you again. stop it edmonton skaters suck dick man. stop trying to make it big, the only reason i got my name out there is cuz of SUGGITT and the green apple family. not to mention travis stenger who originally brought me out to van. fuck all you kids man your not good enuff to ball with the pros im fucking serious , jamie tancowny is a child prodigy hahaha,?  but seriously hes really good. and all the strange behavior is cuz i hate you fags.. deep down you know it hurts man you kids sucked my dick everyday at the park to come blaze trees with you im a little of both a bit bupolar and a bit skitz its cuz i did to many rails man, cocaine meaning. i take medication for it now. just a but, not to mention the axiety attacks i have lol.. trust me kids dont try drugs. suppers ready was bullshit my girlfriend is a freak man wouldnt let me go filming... shes like "no you have to find a job RIGHT NOW" fucking bitchy little twisted minded girl who drove me into a rage/ but now that my head is clear i like all my footage. im no tom penny buddy dont even put my name with that legend. trust me im not done skateboarding dudes.... im fine now i took three years off due to charges that this bitch gave me cuz i called her too many times and she called the cops to try and stop me from traveling now shes a fucking transvesdied hooker hahaha.... anyways im still filming and getting shit done boys so dont sleep im not gonna stop skating, PS FUCK YOUNG LIFE

Im real late on this thread, an no fucking way im reading 6 pages, but this post is pretty fucking real. Dude seems dope, humble and fucked up. And there aint any superbly good skaters who aren't either - a: fucked up at in at least some way, or b: christians (read: even more fucked up). 

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • rawr
« Reply #140 on: February 28, 2012, 11:41:09 PM »
Expand Quote
oh my god..... alright bro's im fucked in the head ok... im a fucking sicko haha.. im not joking dudes. stop fucking around and buddy who said i add and delete people all day on facebook.. its cuz i fucking hate you and everything about you.. so i delete you , then when i see you .. you fucking pussy foot around me like a bitch till im nice to you again. stop it edmonton skaters suck dick man. stop trying to make it big, the only reason i got my name out there is cuz of SUGGITT and the green apple family. not to mention travis stenger who originally brought me out to van. fuck all you kids man your not good enuff to ball with the pros im fucking serious , jamie tancowny is a child prodigy hahaha,?  but seriously hes really good. and all the strange behavior is cuz i hate you fags.. deep down you know it hurts man you kids sucked my dick everyday at the park to come blaze trees with you im a little of both a bit bupolar and a bit skitz its cuz i did to many rails man, cocaine meaning. i take medication for it now. just a but, not to mention the axiety attacks i have lol.. trust me kids dont try drugs. suppers ready was bullshit my girlfriend is a freak man wouldnt let me go filming... shes like "no you have to find a job RIGHT NOW" fucking bitchy little twisted minded girl who drove me into a rage/ but now that my head is clear i like all my footage. im no tom penny buddy dont even put my name with that legend. trust me im not done skateboarding dudes.... im fine now i took three years off due to charges that this bitch gave me cuz i called her too many times and she called the cops to try and stop me from traveling now shes a fucking transvesdied hooker hahaha.... anyways im still filming and getting shit done boys so dont sleep im not gonna stop skating, PS FUCK YOUNG LIFE
[close]

Im real late on this thread, an no fucking way im reading 6 pages, but this post is pretty fucking real. Dude seems dope, humble and fucked up. And there aint any superbly good skaters who aren't either - a: fucked up at in at least some way, or b: christians (read: even more fucked up). 
dude... its worth the six pages. everything is gold

im probably lying

Stunts

« Reply #141 on: February 28, 2012, 11:58:29 PM »
If this dude was some douchebag then i might be bothered reading through and having a laugh, belive me i love nothing more than cringe worthy skate humur, butt his cat was/is a dope skater, seems like a dope dude and it's not gonna hyope me up o read through 6 pages of people laughing at shiot. I hope Kyle can get ahold of himself somemore at somwe point in the future and film something more for us to see.

kylerobinson666

• Rep: -22
« Reply #142 on: February 29, 2012, 12:09:20 AM »
thanks guys seriously.. means alot, i will be filming this summer.

nylin

« Reply #143 on: February 29, 2012, 12:24:15 AM »

Kyle, post here more often! Slap needs you

Stunts

« Reply #144 on: February 29, 2012, 04:26:57 AM »
sick man, look forward to it, no matter what uir feeln, ur skatings gonna be the same u always got that shit muthaguckfa

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #145 on: February 29, 2012, 09:05:43 AM »
ur skatings good, your writings 100 times better.tell us another story kyle
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

dude

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #146 on: February 29, 2012, 11:40:29 AM »
For anyone who doesn't want to read it, here are some highlights:

"i had already gotten tons of pussy from super hot chicks like seriously dumb hot girls..."

"i never showed up for school in gr 10 not one full day i swear, my friends would call me at noon and i would show up at lunch to blaze haze with my boys"

"so the months drag along and agata is sex fiend like loves the D, she would tell me come over il make tea and toast like wtf is that"

"we faught so much that we ended up breaking up and i went to live at my moms again"

"i started going to diamonds the strip club with my other friends that dont skate"

"me going to her house to have tea and crumpits hahaha fucking gay shit"

"she always wanted to wacth lost that tv show she had all the seasons on her computer...loser"

"diamonds was like an everyday thing for me guys so it was bunk not seeing hot babes strip all day...lol"

"all my sitting and eating crumpits didnt pay off er what"

"i jacked his 4 grams of weed cuz he was doing bad shit guys like shit i wouldnt even do, and he was thinking he's the biggest player in the game"

"we faught i smakced her a couple time i never beat the bitch like she says i did"

"im not too proud of that part sept the G shit in the begining, thats all good stuff..."

"then i moved home and she charged me.... with criminal harassment and dwelling"

"and i got probation for 3 years, like fuck..."

"i will charge you bitch i know a good charge that i can put on you"
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 11:42:28 AM by dude »

kylerobinson666

« Reply #147 on: February 29, 2012, 12:31:51 PM »
haha thanks for quoting me on the highlights bro... nice touch.  ::)

dude

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #148 on: February 29, 2012, 04:58:07 PM »
And ya, the quotes are so much funnier taken out of context.

kylerobinson666

« Reply #149 on: May 18, 2012, 03:59:26 PM »
the dopest thing happened to me the other day it took some time beofre i was near a computer to write this on here. my dr. said that im fine now iv been threw all this shit he told me to do and i got better. he let me go on everything i dont even have to go see him anymore as of now. i have my meds and they are low as possible and now i dont have to see him . im all better now dude, i feel great i have no more problems and as far as those charges go, fuck it... nigga who gives a fuck that i caught a couple charges . like fucking seriously i know people who have such bad weed charges and shit that all you guys are really close to as well so fuck you with your bullshit... agata can suck a fat cock and eat shit, my life is 100% better now, and im free to do what ever the fuck i want, again.... hahahahahahaha ... and agata i would stay far far away from me cuz my friends arnt happy people.. not that im threatining you im just saying its all over.... i can do whatever the fuck i want again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!