Author Topic: Kyle Robinson  (Read 45829 times)

Hatechild

Re: Kyle Robinson
« Reply #150 on: May 18, 2012, 04:28:51 PM »
Slap missed you Kyle. Welcome back!

ProjectBluebeam

• Rep: 27
« Reply #151 on: May 18, 2012, 10:57:54 PM »
this is almost as good as a fresh link to forrests wild power part (can i have one please)

Bobby Peru

• Administrator
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 488
    • Support Houghton MI Skatepark
« Reply #152 on: May 24, 2012, 01:08:47 PM »
Keep taking care of yourself, Kyle. Or if not, at least keep posting about not taking care of yourself.

trannies and mannies

« Reply #153 on: May 24, 2012, 11:20:33 PM »
Just read this entire thread in one sitting. Kyle needs to post more often.

MaryhillVibe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 140
  • gfm
    • www.mudozine.com
« Reply #154 on: May 26, 2012, 04:22:06 PM »
Best comeback post of all time, glad your doing well Kyle, Suppers ready part was awesome!

kylerobinson666

• Rep: -22
« Reply #155 on: June 26, 2012, 05:28:04 PM »
i wish she would because then we could all understand why she was such a mad women haha

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 451
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt
« Reply #156 on: June 26, 2012, 07:29:29 PM »
Glad to hear you're doing good. Fuck that bitch. Can't wait to see some new footy.
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 830
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #157 on: July 04, 2012, 11:16:16 PM »
the dopest thing happened to me the other day it took some time beofre i was near a computer to write this on here. my dr. said that im fine now iv been threw all this shit he told me to do and i got better. he let me go on everything i dont even have to go see him anymore as of now. i have my meds and they are low as possible and now i dont have to see him . im all better now dude, i feel great i have no more problems and as far as those charges go, fuck it... nigga who gives a fuck that i caught a couple charges . like fucking seriously i know people who have such bad weed charges and shit that all you guys are really close to as well so fuck you with your bullshit... agata can suck a fat cock and eat shit, my life is 100% better now, and im free to do what ever the fuck i want, again.... hahahahahahaha ... and agata i would stay far far away from me cuz my friends arnt happy people.. not that im threatining you im just saying its all over.... i can do whatever the fuck i want again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aren't.
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

poor alice

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -123
« Reply #158 on: September 03, 2012, 08:11:56 PM »
That was fantastic
I think I've got piles now

Skateboarding: come for the fun...stay for the drama.

kylerobinson666

• Rep: -22
« Reply #159 on: November 25, 2012, 05:39:15 AM »
Ok Bryan I never stole my moms bank card to get blow fuck buddie your sleeping in your moms basement still eating her food and asking her to buy you Dgk boards for Christmas hahahahahahaha you can't even hold down a job for a month or your boss jacks you haha member that time you tried to bring a used tool belt back to Home Depot for smokes at west mount your a bum you pick up asain girls and ass rape them big man ! Get your mom to.... Wait figure it out yourself go get on welfare as a Xmas gift to ur mom ya bum I'd put it ass on the streets if I was your dad!

busey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1120
  • i can't it's a geo!
« Reply #160 on: November 29, 2012, 08:47:45 AM »
kyle, it's time for you to become that dad and put it ass on the streets.

i believe in you.
I rolled my ankle jacking off on a ladder.

Nydoggular

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • you are all fools of the highest caliber
« Reply #161 on: September 05, 2015, 12:40:43 AM »
It's been too long, welcome back Kyle
i have no idea what she is saying because she is a woman, and i dont care.

THE REAL KROB

• Rep: 2
« Reply #162 on: September 17, 2015, 12:24:03 AM »
OK ID LIKE TO DEDICATE THIS POST TO A FAT SON A BITCH NAMED CHRISTOPHER GARY BRANCONNIER, HE HACKS INTO MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT AND TRYS TO SAY THAT IM A BAD PERSON AND ALL THIS SHIT.... CHRISTOPER DIDNT ERIN LEAVE YOUR ASS LIKE WHEN U TOOK HER TO EUROPE AND DID NOTHING AT ALL THERE EXCEPT SIT AT A COFFEE SHOP I ALSO HEARD YOU WOULDNT LET HER GO OUT LIKE FOR A WALK BY HERSELF. I KNOW ITS TRUE CHRIS DONT PLAY DUMB, ANOTHER THING YOU SAID YOU WERE MANAGER AT PLUSH EH.. CHRIS DIDNT GLENN FIRE YOU BECAUSE THE WAY YOU ACT? I CANT STAND THE MOUTH YOU HAVE FATBOY. STAY OFF MY FACEBOOK I TOOK ALL THE PICTURES DOWN AND DELETED ALL MY MSGS AND EVERYTHING IS BLANK, YOU EXERSISE AND TELL PEOPLE YOUR "FIT" THE REASON IM GOING SO HARD ON YOU IS BECAUSE YOU COPIED MIKE MCDERMOTT AND YOU TELL EVERYONE IN EDMONTON THAT YOU ARE SPONCERED BY HABITAT SKATEBOARDS ? IS THIS TRUE CHRIS? NOPE I KNOW IT ISNT. YOUR JUST A FAT GUY ON A LITTLE BOARD BRO ! I REMEBER YOU TOOK ME TO A PARK WHEN I FIRST GOT BACK FROM VANCOUVER... STONY PLAIN PARK CHRIS YOU COULDNT EVEN DROP IN ON THE QUARTER PIPE YOU TRIED DOING AXLE STULLS BUT REALLY THEY WHERE LIKE SLASHS YOU DONT EVEN GET UP ON TOP OF YOUR TRICK... CHRIS LEAVE ALL THE PLUSH GUYS AND DIRTY AND ALL THOSE GUYS ALONE K YOUR A FUCKING PESANT YOU CANT SKATE , YOUR A FUCKING LOSER I KNOW ITS HARD TO SEE PEOPLE DOING BETTER THEN YOU CHRIS.. YOUR A ALCHOLIC JUNKIE BRO GO AHEAD POST WHATEVER YOU WANT CHRIS ... DID YOU GET LYPOSUCTION ? I THINK YOU DID... I SEEN SOME PICS OF YOU AND YOU LOOK HALF DEAD FROM THOSE LYPOS IM PRETTY SURE YOUR HOMLESS TOO , I REMEBER AT ABOUT 4AM I WAS SLEEPING OVER AT MOMS ACRIDGE ONE NIGHT AND I LOOKED OUT THE WINDOW AND YOU WERE JUMPING POST TO POST IN THE FIELD TRYING TO SCARE ME OR SOMETHING ? CHRIS YOUR A BIG FAT LOSER BRO STAY OFF MY FACEBOOK AND OFF MY ACOUNTS I KNOW FOR A FACT HE DOES IT TO EVERYONE PROBLY GETS JELOUS OF KELLAN OR SOMEONE AND HE HACKS INTO THERE ACCOUNT TO SEE WHATS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHRISTOPHER YOUR LIKE DAD, GARY AND WANNA TALK ABOUT BEATING GIRLS CHRIS YOU USE TO COME OVER AND BEAT AMANDA AND I WITH THE BRIM OF YOUR HATS, I REMEBER BACK IN JR HIGH YOU USE TO WEAR THOS PREP BOOTS THOSE THINGS ARE LIKE LEPERACHAN BOOTS WITH A FAKE SILVER CHAIN THAT HAD A CROSS ON IT YOUR WIEGHT WAS LIKE 200 FLAT MY OLD CIRCA 201S THAT WERE ALL RIPPED UP ON THE SIDE YOU WOULD ALWAYS SAY, ITS OK IM GOOFY FOOTED  HAhahahahaha ANYWAYS YOUR A CLOWN BRO, GET AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS ON FACEBOOK FAT BOY ! ;D :-*

THE REAL KROB

• Rep: 2
« Reply #163 on: September 17, 2015, 12:28:28 AM »
1 more thing, chris you were so into 2pac with your leperchan boots and fake silver chain.... hahahahaha your not a skateboarder chris your a BIG FAT POSER ! PERIOD FACE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #164 on: September 17, 2015, 12:57:11 AM »
I REMEBER AT ABOUT 4AM I WAS SLEEPING OVER AT MOMS ACRIDGE ONE NIGHT AND I LOOKED OUT THE WINDOW AND YOU WERE JUMPING POST TO POST IN THE FIELD TRYING TO SCARE ME OR SOMETHING ?
Maybe he was ninja training don't knock it until you try it.

chilllyboy

• Rep: 13
« Reply #165 on: September 22, 2015, 03:14:06 PM »
Kyle could you please re-upload your part from "no rest for the wicked." It seems like you'll upload it and then change your mind every couple of months and delete it. Not cool man.