Author Topic: Barcelona?  (Read 5976 times)

2G

Re: Barcelona?
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2006, 06:25:00 PM »
i wanna move to melbourne..

please dont.

Keolo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2006, 09:11:40 PM »
the 4th trick into the video, i think is fs feeble or bs smith is that in barcelona, its a bench with flat rail on top?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UZfzs-09wXw

Its not exactly in Barcelona its in maragal? a small town outside of barcelona its about a 20min train ride on the redline its 2 euros for a ticket but its well worth it cheap food good skating and skateboarding itsnt really that common around there so theres no hasle find this spot keep going down the street and you will regognize the spots.

bling

« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2006, 06:43:40 AM »
Expand Quote
the 4th trick into the video, i think is fs feeble or bs smith is that in barcelona, its a bench with flat rail on top?

[close]

Its not exactly in Barcelona its in maragal? a small town outside of barcelona its about a 20min train ride on the redline its 2 euros for a ticket but its well worth it cheap food good skating and skateboarding itsnt really that common around there so theres no hasle find this spot keep going down the street and you will regognize the spots.

thanks for your help, sorry last question does this spot have name like what the locals call it, and is maragal the metro stop? thanks-

bling

« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2006, 08:15:04 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

On the metro map there is a place called maragall and its on the yellow line dont think look like a 20 minute ride but, is that the same place your talkin about?

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
  • Back?
    • Divine Clothing & Design avatar image
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2006, 03:21:49 PM »
Fuck off bling.

Keolo

« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2006, 04:16:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

On the metro map there is a place called maragall and its on the yellow line dont think look like a 20 minute ride but, is that the same place your talkin about?

Fuck sorry man i wasnt thinking its in Sabadell its the S2 line the biger trains and yes thats the metro stop Sabadell and it doesnt really have a name but if you mention sabadeel to a local thell know what your talking about.

Charming_man

« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2006, 05:03:08 PM »
Yes do that and after bring a bus full of 1000 german kinds ready to throw garbage and bother the neighbors.

Why you dont use the typical way? go to the city, try to be friendly and have friends, after maybe some local can brings you to that spot or something else.

Or you prefer go to the "tradeshow" in Macba or Manolo?

bling

« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2006, 08:18:50 AM »
Yes do that and after bring a bus full of 1000 german kinds ready to throw garbage and bother the neighbors.

Why you dont use the typical way? go to the city, try to be friendly and have friends, after maybe some local can brings you to that spot or something else.

Or you prefer go to the "tradeshow" in Macba or Manolo?

that is alot of shit coming from someone who thinks barcelona is in northern africa,
i hope you were kidding, because that is just stupid. yeah go skate the macba and get your boards takin away.

yeah dude!

« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2006, 09:48:54 AM »
I rented an apartment in Barcelona last month and we skated MACBA every single night.

bling

« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2006, 10:01:40 AM »
from what i heard from kids that went to barcelona they said a sercuity guard took there boards aways and wanted 300 euro or something.

L.S

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 144
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2006, 10:47:54 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

the big question is..can you get a jones and a snicks there?
LS stands for little sidekick, lil shit lil slug/slime etc etc

yeah dude!

« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2006, 11:21:04 AM »
from what i heard from kids that went to barcelona they said a sercuity guard took there boards aways and wanted 300 euro or something.

I think that was because some event was going on. I'm no expert but there were tons of skaters there every night. Just hanging out and skating flat and stuff. I never went during the day but one of the guys I was there with did and didn't have any trouble filming.

roulette

« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2006, 12:43:10 PM »

bling

« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2006, 06:01:56 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I think that was because some event was going on. I'm no expert but there were tons of skaters there every night. Just hanging out and skating flat and stuff. I never went during the day but one of the guys I was there with did and didn't have any trouble filming.

only time i went to the macba was when this art show or something was going on and you can only skate the 5 stair and the ledge on the side, it was during the daytime and it was crowded and had a huge line of people, i saw skaters from all all over the place skatin the flat ground, but that was before the police started getting strict on skating. i was pissed that they block off the ledge drop and or stuff, dont know where the 4 block was, never got to see that.

2G

« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2006, 02:33:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i wanna move to melbourne..
[close]

please dont.
[close]
why not

Melbourne would probably be better if you just didnt.

Lasero

• Rep: 16
« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2006, 04:51:06 AM »
dont know where the 4 block was, never got to see that.
you must either be:
a) blind- the 4 are at the other side of the museum, almost impossible not to find.
b) stupid- you are capable of asking about every spot mentioned on this forum but not smart enough to ask a local or other skater once you are there.

bling

« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2006, 08:16:15 AM »
you stupid asshole, it was block off and i didn't know the 4 block was there, til i left.

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Back?
« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2006, 03:02:48 PM »
Fuck off bling.

bling

« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2006, 06:17:02 PM »
bill, get busy living or get busy dying. there are more thing to worry about, then me. so no, go fuck with some else thread. i saw that guest guy is the new bling now, go tell him to fuck off.

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Back?
« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2006, 01:30:16 AM »
Gest has posted one thread asking for one spot in the entire time hes been here, unlike you who only comes here to ask for spots you'll never go to.  This is the Slap forums, not the "tell bling where these spots are" forums.  So go somewhere else with this shit.  "Get busy living or get busy dying"?  Come on now, use your own advice and ask locals where the spots are instead of here.  Maybe you'll make a real life friend.

bling

« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2006, 06:46:25 AM »
Then prove to me why i wont go to all these spots? because you cant.
I am liv'in my life but with you around, you cant get over me posting my threads.
So go do your own thing. fuck off bling doesn't do anything.
and dont give that bull shit, "you have to be a millionare to travel all over the world",
because you can. you dont know shit then about traveling.

dick butkus 1337

« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2006, 12:36:07 PM »
I am liv'in my life but with you around, you cant get over me posting my threads.
and dont give that bull shit, "you have to be a millionare to travel all over the world",

www.meatspin.com

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Back?
« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2006, 05:49:10 PM »

Prove to me that you will go to these places.