Author Topic: habitat flomie left in aruba to smoke crack and bang hookers  (Read 2396 times)

skateohio

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 18
habitat flomie left in aruba to smoke crack and bang hookers
« on: January 21, 2012, 12:33:08 PM »
I was reading this article by Tim O'Connor in the skateboard mag (sept. 2011) where he talks about this kid they brought on the trip "billy" (not his real name- they use this as an alias) basically among other things at the end of the article it says

"On our last night, he emptied his bank account, made all of us delete any photos that we may have had of him, and wandered off into the sunset with a fistful of cash in pursuit of the perfect sin. He was most definitely headed in the direction of the whorehouses and that was the last any of us ever saw of Billy. Not just on this particular trip but none of us have heard from him or a thing about him since."

so I'm just interested to know who Billy was . . . If I hadn't watched that free lunch w trainwreck I would just assume it was him  :D

but really can anyone offer some insight? I'll post the article need be . . thanks

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: habitat flomie left in aruba to smoke crack and bang hookers
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2012, 01:27:37 PM »
Not to burst your bubble but the most likely answer is that he made the story up. If I remember correctly there are photos of various team riders doing the things he said "Billy" did (I could be completely wrong here, haven't seen the issue in a while). Maybe their collective recklessness formed like Voltron into "Billy".

skateohio

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2012, 02:37:34 PM »
I mean for all I know you maybe possibly could maybe be right right but whats the point of devoting a large portion of 5+ pg article to something made up . . there's just too much detail included on "Billy" for me to believe that- it says they couldn't even finish getting photos at the main spot they went to the island for because he sets this thing on fire.

and okay lets pretend your theory is true - who fucks the hookers ? who pulls a knife and forces them to drive the van around the island so they can spray paint everything in sight ?

just ask for me to post the article instead of speculating on details I'm not including
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 02:45:25 PM by skateohio »

Bagger Vance

• Rep: -10
  • Think I give a fuck bout sparkles?
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2012, 03:12:09 PM »
It was a joke. there is a little bit of billy in all of us.

skateohio

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2012, 03:35:53 PM »
okay thanks

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2012, 03:42:03 PM »

skateohio

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2012, 12:00:40 AM »
yeah I got trolled by tim oconnor kinda sucks

GarglesCmen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
  • Hey, Nice Ass

HOUSTON, TEXAS!

skateohio

via

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 239
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2012, 03:15:01 PM »
I always thought it was just fiction, or describing Fred Gall. The article said it was Fred's friend Billy, if I remember correctly. I thought it could have been his drunken alter-ego, dolling out more lifestyle hammers.

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2012, 11:28:04 PM »
I was reading this article by Tim O'Connor in the skateboard mag (sept. 2011) where he talks about this kid they brought on the trip "billy" (not his real name- they use this as an alias) basically among other things at the end of the article it says

"On our last night, he emptied his bank account, made all of us delete any photos that we may have had of him, and wandered off into the sunset with a fistful of cash in pursuit of the perfect sin. He was most definitely headed in the direction of the whorehouses and that was the last any of us ever saw of Billy. Not just on this particular trip but none of us have heard from him or a thing about him since."

so I'm just interested to know who Billy was . . . If I hadn't watched that free lunch w trainwreck I would just assume it was him  :D

but really can anyone offer some insight? I'll post the article need be . . thanks
there was a free lunch with trainwreck?

im probably lying

skateohio

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2012, 12:47:14 PM »
damn I had really thought it was trainwreck . . after back tracking seems it must have been ragdoll . . hardly the same.
http://www.shredordie.com/video/free-lunch-with-ragdoll

blurst_of_times

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 803
    • Skateboarding Magazine Scans avatar image
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2012, 06:34:19 AM »
I mean for all I know you maybe possibly could maybe be right right but whats the point of devoting a large portion of 5+ pg article to something made up . . there's just too much detail included on "Billy" for me to believe that- it says they couldn't even finish getting photos at the main spot they went to the island for because he sets this thing on fire.

and okay lets pretend your theory is true - who fucks the hookers ? who pulls a knife and forces them to drive the van around the island so they can spray paint everything in sight ?

just ask for me to post the article instead of speculating on details I'm not including

Tim O'Connor wrote it, that's what convinced me it was fake.  I think I remember him writing an article in a Skateboarder about adidas going to Paris, and he spent the entire article writing about how he hates writing articles.
There was no wire. Clark's planet needed him.
 Note: Clark Hassler died on the way back to his home planet.