Author Topic: "Footprint" insoles?  (Read 17689 times)

eranka

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 203
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: "Footprint" insoles?
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2012, 03:00:12 AM »
I really like the gamechangers 2.0,my feet are really fucked up from years of skating and being in the army and i really cant walk\skate without insoles and in my opinion they are great.
the board feel is really good and comperable to stock insoles, which is a hugh plus for me because most orthopedic insoles i tried really sacrifice boardfeel, and the arch support is on point.
my only complaint is that it doesnt have alot of padding in the front of the insole so it can hurt at times
i tried a ton of different insoles (from drug store insoles to custom orthopedic insoles) and overall the gamechangers perform the best for skating, it has a good mix of boardfeel and support. i highly recommend trying them.

Gnarwhal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -20
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2012, 10:03:31 AM »
I really like the gamechangers 2.0,my feet are really fucked up from years of skating and being in the army and i really cant walk\skate without insoles and in my opinion they are great.
the board feel is really good and comperable to stock insoles, which is a hugh plus for me because most orthopedic insoles i tried really sacrifice boardfeel, and the arch support is on point.
my only complaint is that it doesnt have alot of padding in the front of the insole so it can hurt at times
i tried a ton of different insoles (from drug store insoles to custom orthopedic insoles) and overall the gamechangers perform the best for skating, it has a good mix of boardfeel and support. i highly recommend trying them.
that was my problem too, i just go a half size up on my shoes and put the poron insole under it

Firebert

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
    • Instagram avatar image
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2012, 02:01:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i just ordered some game changers cause my knees have been bothering me..
but got emailed back that they are out till like. feburary or something. bummer cause its only getting colder, and my knees only hurt more.
[close]
i got part of a defective batch that was sent out last month, good thing they're getting replaced in feb.
[close]
Mine will be arriving in two weeks for our full review of the fusion footprint X king foam insoles. Hyped!
My regular king foams felt better, I like the squishiness

Firebert

• SLAP Pal
    • Instagram avatar image
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2012, 01:03:38 PM »
gamechangers 2.5 are coming out already?! dayim. They should have done this for 2.0's, I love the support but my feet tend to slide around a bit since the top layer is got-damn plastic. IDK why they don't put a layer of poron on top AND bottom.

Wh0l3

« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2012, 07:03:16 PM »
gamechangers 2.5 are coming out already?! dayim. They should have done this for 2.0's, I love the support but my feet tend to slide around a bit since the top layer is got-damn plastic. IDK why they don't put a layer of poron on top AND bottom.

goddamnit, this is what the footprint 2.0's should have been. I'll end up buying my 3rd pair of these in hopes of them getting it right with the cushioning.

chillout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 9
  • beer
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2012, 02:17:11 PM »
to anyone who has the 2.5s:  how thick are they? for some reason i get the feeling theyre really thin. like how thick are they compared to a nike insole?

Basingstoke

• Rep: 29
« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2012, 02:27:55 PM »
I ordered the 2.5's a month ago and still haven't got them or answer to my email sent a over a week ago.
The og's were alright and I still use them in my work shoes, the 2.0's where good but are falling apart (my own fault).

Gnarwhal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -20
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2012, 02:56:43 PM »
I ordered the 2.5's a month ago and still haven't got them or answer to my email sent a over a week ago.
The og's were alright and I still use them in my work shoes, the 2.0's where good but are falling apart (my own fault).
try their facebook. they're good guys and if you haven't heard from then, they're probably doing it purposefully

fulfillthedream

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 305
« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2012, 09:35:07 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
try their facebook. they're good guys and if you haven't heard from then, they're probably doing it purposefully

i love the product but the service is FUCKING HORRIBLE. it took them about a week and half to respond to my e-mail. i hate ordering from them, i wish more skate shops carried them.
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

Firebert

• SLAP Pal
    • Instagram avatar image
« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2012, 11:22:13 AM »
The 2.5s were supposed to be out by april but I don't think they've even shipped em yet. When I track my order all it says is electronic shipping info received. No estimated delivery time. It's been at least 3 weeks.

fulfillthedream

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 305
« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2012, 11:27:49 AM »
The 2.5s were supposed to be out by april but I don't think they've even shipped em yet. When I track my order all it says is electronic shipping info received. No estimated delivery time. It's been at least 3 weeks.

damn that sucks. i remember when i ordered my 2.5's they had e-mailed me right away saying there was a defect so it'd take an extra two weeks. took a total of 2-3 weeks to get mine. but 3 weeks is horrible,esp with no response. and there tracking info/system is really fucked too. they need to focus more on improving customer service. shit i'd ask for a discount ....
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

Firebert

• SLAP Pal
    • Instagram avatar image
« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2012, 01:43:44 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

damn that sucks. i remember when i ordered my 2.5's they had e-mailed me right away saying there was a defect so it'd take an extra two weeks. took a total of 2-3 weeks to get mine. but 3 weeks is horrible,esp with no response. and there tracking info/system is really fucked too. they need to focus more on improving customer service. shit i'd ask for a discount ....

I got a small discount for 2.5s and a free pair of 2.0s since I got part of a defective batch of 2.0s - but I'd still rather have 2.5s. That is assuming they fix the problems of the old ones and aren't defective too.

Rayden

• Rep: -4
« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2012, 10:09:14 PM »
I didn't realize that a lot dudes were running different insoles in their shoes.

didn't read the other page, but has anyone gone to an orthotics office and had some made?

santos

• Rep: 3
« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2012, 01:24:15 PM »
I had a problem with the pair I ordered and the customer service was fantastic.  Replied to my emails w/in minutes and ended up sending me a free replacement set. 

FP-Insoles

• Rep: 0
« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2012, 09:27:16 PM »
Sorry to anyone who had issues. We were having troubles keeping our inventory going due to some missed dates by our new manufacturing team but that's behind us now. There also were a batch that had gone out with some issues we later found out about and anyone who had a problem got a replacement. We just have to call it growing pains and move forward. We are upping our production currently so we can really allow more vendors to sell them.
We will be dropping a fully kingfoam gamechanger pretty soon, look out for it.

FP-Insoles

• Rep: 0
« Reply #45 on: May 14, 2012, 09:30:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i just ordered some game changers cause my knees have been bothering me..
but got emailed back that they are out till like. feburary or something. bummer cause its only getting colder, and my knees only hurt more.
[close]
i got part of a defective batch that was sent out last month, good thing they're getting replaced in feb.
[close]
Mine will be arriving in two weeks for our full review of the fusion footprint X king foam insoles. Hyped!
[close]
My regular king foams felt better, I like the squishiness

Guys, try the 2.5's, they have a full layer of urethane across the entire top. It makes a huge difference in impact vs the last version. Also next week a presale fully kingfoam gamechanger will go up. We are only making 100 pairs for the first run of those so it will be awhile before there are more available.

jhskates84

• Rep: -14
  • Halleujah, Holla back
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2012, 03:09:10 PM »
I purchased the kingfoams a few months ago and since skating them in the Janoskis, my feet seem to have less pain haha..  But in all seriousness, yeah!  Definitely a good buy if you want some cushioning for them dogs.  Footprint uses Poron to make the kingfoam; think it's teh same stuff that Gravis used for Arto's first pro model, but not quite sure.

Basingstoke

• Rep: 29
« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2012, 05:28:46 AM »
Mine turned up the day after my last post in this thread. The where stuck together and convex, although they have formed as well as they have done in the past.

eranka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 203
« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2012, 12:24:59 PM »
just started skating the 2.5s a few days ago after i finished my pair of the 2.0s. the padding is really minimal but really makes the insole alot more comfortable.
i would highly recommend getting them, especially if youre having foot pains all the time like me.