Author Topic: Dickies Skate  (Read 17702 times)

HASHTAG

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -18
Re: Dickies Skate
« Reply #60 on: March 08, 2012, 02:28:16 PM »
I have the new Dickies "street wear" catalogs for spring/summer 2012 and autumn/winter 2012, all the stuff looks really good. Not only the original 874/slimstraight pants that will interest skaters.

Some really cool hoodies, flannels, jackets, not to mention the ones from the spitfire collabos!

Can't wait for Dickies to make the Dickies Skate catalogs.

#HASHTAG

GISM

• Rep: 25
  • pariah
« Reply #61 on: March 08, 2012, 09:22:40 PM »
Needs spandex in the Slim and 874.

TSHG

• Rep: 0
« Reply #62 on: June 30, 2012, 01:03:10 PM »
A friend of mine is a rep for one of Dickies competitors and knows a lot about what they are doing. He heard that some of the new stuff Dickies is coming out with is SICK!! And he heard the stuff will ONLY be available from core skate shops, nobody else.
I guess we all gotta stay tuned.....
Anyone else see some of this new stuff?

Upgrayedd

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 446
  • Fuck Tom Knox
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #63 on: June 30, 2012, 06:18:11 PM »
I just want a grip of Dickies stickers.

Slap Gravitational Waveboarding Magazine:
"We can't do it yet, but when we can it'll be sick."
-grim

trannies and mannies

« Reply #64 on: June 30, 2012, 06:30:02 PM »
They should make a skate version of the 874s with a slightly slimmer leg and a little more stretch. And they should be priced the same as reguler 874s.

pile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 183
  • sweet, man.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #65 on: July 03, 2012, 08:51:27 PM »
They should make a skate version of the 874s with a slightly slimmer leg and a little more stretch. And they should be priced the same as reguler 874s.

if they plan on coming correct and sticking in skating for a while, i would imagine that they would improve their classic styles and just jump the price up a bit. i've only seen the skinny straight ones in a shop, which are super tight and i can't get down with the logo on the knee. hoping to see some slim pants in chocolate or black but not TOO slim. they should take over the beanie game too and consistently sell a vide variety of different colors for ten bucks or less.

Freddie

• Rep: -9
  • NWI
« Reply #66 on: July 05, 2012, 09:26:18 PM »
I saw people suggesting the slim straights and the fit amazingly but, they are tight on my junk. Everything about them is great except that. Any suggestion on chinos that fit similar?

BlackDemonShreds

• Rep: -4
« Reply #67 on: July 06, 2012, 07:46:39 PM »
I saw people suggesting the slim straights and the fit amazingly but, they are tight on my junk. Everything about them is great except that. Any suggestion on chinos that fit similar?
Exactly. I thought I was tripshittin, but the rise is really low. Maybe sizing down on the 874 could give a similar fit.