Author Topic: Uncharted 3  (Read 1570 times)

starvingrobot

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 25
  • Keep It +
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Uncharted 3
« on: November 21, 2011, 10:42:11 AM »
I haven't seen any mention of Uncharted 3 on the boards since it's release almost 2 weeks ago.  The game is phenomenal.  The multiplayer is pretty nuts as well.  More weapons, which are all now customizable.  Has anyone purchased it?  Anyone playing the multiplayer online?  I'm hooked on this game, check it out.

Single player story mode trailer:

Multiplayer trailer:

frisco

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
Re: Uncharted 3
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 02:13:21 PM »
"Eat shit faggot"

I miss yelling that into the mic

I'll be on shortly, waiting to get it used for 20$

FiftyScent

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 03:14:01 AM »
yeah ive been playing the single player the story & cinematics are pretty fuckin good.

it may sound cheap but i find the gunfights alot more fun with the difficulty on very easy lol. its way more realistic, as opposed to shooting grunts in the torso 4 times only to have them wince & start running around cover & shooting again. that shit pissed me off in the first two games but my pride wouldnt let me beat em on anything lower than normal difficulty. itd be super cool if games like this had enemies die as easily as they do on very-easy, but have their AI be at the same level it is on higher difficulties

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2011, 03:54:54 PM »
My dads a gamer, played all of them and said this one is far worse than the previous two. Terrible story and way too short were his main complaints.
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

boyan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2011, 05:04:44 PM »
"Eat shit faggot"

I miss yelling that into the mic

I'll be on shortly, waiting to get it used for 20$

Waiting for the same deal, I can't bring myself to paying full retail for games anymore.

Honestly can't wait to kick some Russian butts with you guys

FiftyScent

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2011, 07:44:42 PM »
My dads a gamer, played all of them and said this one is far worse than the previous two. Terrible story and way too short were his main complaints.

i agree this one was shorter than the last two. the story wasnt that bad although overall i dont think its better than the 2nd. some of the sequences in this one are really sick tho, like with the plane n shit. uncharted 3 is very good but the story mode is definitely shorter than the last 2.

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 315
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2011, 08:56:19 AM »
Number 2 was way better but 3 is solid but I think after 3 Uncharted games, we all know what to expect now. I found the game pretty easy and although the actions scenes in 3 were great, it didn't surprise me as much number 2 did.

Also Uncharted 3 has tons of glitches to it also. Alot of animation errors in the sequences and the music cut in and out. It really hurt the overall experience in the game.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

frisco

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2012, 07:04:41 PM »
This game is the shit, it feels like it has way more puzzles than the 2nd game which is awesome, my one complaint would be those dirtbag heavy armour guys that roll around with shotguns, 8-10 headshots barely takes them down

Haven't touched online yet

boyan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2012, 04:06:22 AM »
This game is the shit, it feels like it has way more puzzles than the 2nd game which is awesome, my one complaint would be those dirtbag heavy armour guys that roll around with shotguns, 8-10 headshots barely takes them down

Haven't touched online yet

Is that on the hardest difficulty level? I normally kill those with a pistol with 4 headshots max, 2 to get the helmet off and then 2 to kill him