Author Topic: New Shake Junt Video?!!  (Read 59146 times)

koolaidmouthbutthole

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
Re: New Shake Junt Video?!!
« Reply #360 on: December 06, 2011, 07:58:28 PM »
the first one was was better. too much production. not enough hi jinx. throw away footage videos are only good, in my opinion, if theres real life skateboard things going on too. for a video thats 1 hour long i was severely unimpressed with how much production they used. remember the baker 1-3 videos? fucking classic. this video saddened me dearly. and no three six? barely any antwuan? 14 heelflips in three minutes? was greco even in it? not memorable at all.

wigs

« Reply #361 on: December 06, 2011, 09:24:40 PM »
the whole video ruled, but drew and herm had the best shared part since jerry and louie in subject to change.

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 865
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #362 on: December 06, 2011, 10:05:08 PM »
Expand Quote
anyone else thing its weird/very lame that dollin wears a from first to last shirt in the video?

From First To Last - "Ride The Wings Of Pestilence"
[close]
This is one of the few times that I hope someone is wearing the band t -shirt because they like the graphic and not the band.

He must like skrillex...

Facehead

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -95
« Reply #363 on: December 06, 2011, 10:13:20 PM »
Dollin.

thugnificent

« Reply #364 on: December 06, 2011, 10:43:13 PM »
the first one was was better. too much production. not enough hi jinx. throw away footage videos are only good, in my opinion, if theres real life skateboard things going on too. for a video thats 1 hour long i was severely unimpressed with how much production they used. remember the baker 1-3 videos? fucking classic. this video saddened me dearly. and no three six? barely any antwuan? 14 heelflips in three minutes? was greco even in it? not memorable at all.

there was at least two 3 6 mafia songs, stay in your lane

koolaidmouthbutthole

« Reply #365 on: December 06, 2011, 11:33:42 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

there was at least two 3 6 mafia songs, stay in your lane

sorry i should have said not enough three six.

Jon

• Rep: -3
« Reply #366 on: December 07, 2011, 12:20:39 AM »
Its out on piratebay

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #367 on: December 07, 2011, 12:35:40 AM »
atleast he knows what songs to skate to. pixies, stiches & zager & evans is fine with me.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

Money Black

• Rep: 4
« Reply #368 on: December 07, 2011, 02:10:51 AM »
Expand Quote
anyone else thing its weird/very lame that dollin wears a from first to last shirt in the video?

From First To Last - "Ride The Wings Of Pestilence"
[close]
This is one of the few times that I hope someone is wearing the band t -shirt because they like the graphic and not the band.

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -443
« Reply #369 on: December 07, 2011, 06:34:47 AM »
Might be late to do a review but ehh I got time.

The Intro got me hyped so much, the music GETCHA ROLL ON , so much hijinx. Exciting fun stuff!

Neen , Neen is a steezy man, nobody has a style like him and he's got proper heelflips, back tails, and front shuvs, my friends
and i call him a spider monkey, kinda like a ninja kick when he does tricks, so cool! Especially down big sets. Lots of footy and
nice music, great first part.

BeAgle-one-Ism haha this guy is better than me I think and is funny creative and a G, my favorite filmer skater I'd have to say.
 Lots of cool manny tricks and high pitched sounds but I enjoy it. Rockin the Adidas as usual. He helps make this video what it is
in a huge way.

Shane Heyl I think is next, I'm so surprised how good he's gotten, I love his trick selection and style. He skates fast and can tell he really enjoys it. I can see why he got his pro board before this. Shane makes me wanna go out and skate.

THEE THEE, your sick. After his Transworld part then this, he is kind stacked on footy. I don't get bored on his skating, because sometimes he pulls something really surprising out of his part, or a certain trick will stand out a lot. This kid is great at skating and of course a nice fella!

LENOCE ..WOW   I have always loved Lenoce and this part just made me respect him so much more as a skater and a person. He's never
been like number one or in the spotlight I can say but this man is a skate rat to the fullest. This part he does far more tricks, great style,
and bigger. The enjoyment of it is, he looks like he's just doing it for himself and the homies of course. This guy just rules

BRAYDON.. This was a fun part, his style and tricks are kind of reminding me of a Ali Boulala kind of skating, sketchy but sick, and just the freedom and fun that comes along with skating. Love Braydon , good part.

Homies Montage..It was cool good skating..whatever tricks happened. Think I saw Garet Stehr haha yea.. Spencer Hamilton killed, so did Romar, saw a cameo of DJ Chavez who's a homie of mine, and other celebrity appearances of GT and others. FUN.

MIKE WHITE  YOU Kill IT, New Baker Am I betcha, this kid has great style good tricks, Unbelievable tricks!, swtich stuff and looks like he's barely trying. Good going BIG FLOAT,headed to the future of the industry.

BAKERBOYSDEATHWISH MONTAGE.. Good song! (She don even smoke) Loved all the footage of Spanky , TK, some Antwuan, Ellington. All the footage is gold man. Even neckface torturing Spanky some more.

THEBOSS AND B-HERM ,...This part touched me, it felt soulful and genuine. the tricks were smooth and perfected and the mellow styles of
drew and herman blended nicely. Drew did some ridiculous line and Herman taught us again why he's Herman.

GREENROOM You know these dudes Long hair tattoos dirty blooody messes that destroy skateboarding, SLAsh and others kill it even richie belton ONESTEOBEYOND CHILD STAR.

FIGGY NUGE this part was another favorite, huge gaps big rails carcuss tossing amazing mindblowing skating. Nuge IS the BESt

SINNER pat you skate big shit do switch tre flips, always wear life extension t shirts and go up stairs and are obviously not to be fucked with, you and Nick Trapasso..cool mutherfuckers don't even say hi to me anymore.

DUSTIN DOLLIN so good to see you skating I love your falls your tricks the kinks the fun and the drinking, I knew Vans would never leave you. Amazing stuff.

This video made me happy hungry and want to skate and drink. Perfect video to watch with the homies.

how the hell you manage to say all that and not tell me one specific trick that went down? also...

THEBOSS AND B-HERM ,...This part touched me, it felt soulful and genuine.

where's chris hansen?

k

Quote from: The Gipper

Classic keyboard skate champion talk right there.

you need to stop thinking people do what you tell them bc they dont.

Killyourdreams

« Reply #370 on: December 07, 2011, 08:13:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Might be late to do a review but ehh I got time.

The Intro got me hyped so much, the music GETCHA ROLL ON , so much hijinx. Exciting fun stuff!

Neen , Neen is a steezy man, nobody has a style like him and he's got proper heelflips, back tails, and front shuvs, my friends
and i call him a spider monkey, kinda like a ninja kick when he does tricks, so cool! Especially down big sets. Lots of footy and
nice music, great first part.

BeAgle-one-Ism haha this guy is better than me I think and is funny creative and a G, my favorite filmer skater I'd have to say.
 Lots of cool manny tricks and high pitched sounds but I enjoy it. Rockin the Adidas as usual. He helps make this video what it is
in a huge way.

Shane Heyl I think is next, I'm so surprised how good he's gotten, I love his trick selection and style. He skates fast and can tell he really enjoys it. I can see why he got his pro board before this. Shane makes me wanna go out and skate.

THEE THEE, your sick. After his Transworld part then this, he is kind stacked on footy. I don't get bored on his skating, because sometimes he pulls something really surprising out of his part, or a certain trick will stand out a lot. This kid is great at skating and of course a nice fella!

LENOCE ..WOW   I have always loved Lenoce and this part just made me respect him so much more as a skater and a person. He's never
been like number one or in the spotlight I can say but this man is a skate rat to the fullest. This part he does far more tricks, great style,
and bigger. The enjoyment of it is, he looks like he's just doing it for himself and the homies of course. This guy just rules

BRAYDON.. This was a fun part, his style and tricks are kind of reminding me of a Ali Boulala kind of skating, sketchy but sick, and just the freedom and fun that comes along with skating. Love Braydon , good part.

Homies Montage..It was cool good skating..whatever tricks happened. Think I saw Garet Stehr haha yea.. Spencer Hamilton killed, so did Romar, saw a cameo of DJ Chavez who's a homie of mine, and other celebrity appearances of GT and others. FUN.

MIKE WHITE  YOU Kill IT, New Baker Am I betcha, this kid has great style good tricks, Unbelievable tricks!, swtich stuff and looks like he's barely trying. Good going BIG FLOAT,headed to the future of the industry.

BAKERBOYSDEATHWISH MONTAGE.. Good song! (She don even smoke) Loved all the footage of Spanky , TK, some Antwuan, Ellington. All the footage is gold man. Even neckface torturing Spanky some more.

THEBOSS AND B-HERM ,...This part touched me, it felt soulful and genuine. the tricks were smooth and perfected and the mellow styles of
drew and herman blended nicely. Drew did some ridiculous line and Herman taught us again why he's Herman.

GREENROOM You know these dudes Long hair tattoos dirty blooody messes that destroy skateboarding, SLAsh and others kill it even richie belton ONESTEOBEYOND CHILD STAR.

FIGGY NUGE this part was another favorite, huge gaps big rails carcuss tossing amazing mindblowing skating. Nuge IS the BESt

SINNER pat you skate big shit do switch tre flips, always wear life extension t shirts and go up stairs and are obviously not to be fucked with, you and Nick Trapasso..cool mutherfuckers don't even say hi to me anymore.

DUSTIN DOLLIN so good to see you skating I love your falls your tricks the kinks the fun and the drinking, I knew Vans would never leave you. Amazing stuff.

This video made me happy hungry and want to skate and drink. Perfect video to watch with the homies.

[close]

how the hell you manage to say all that and not tell me one specific trick that went down? also...

Expand Quote
THEBOSS AND B-HERM ,...This part touched me, it felt soulful and genuine.
[close]

where's chris hansen?

k

hahahaha I hopefully just got you hyped to see the funkyness, ain't givin away tricks man. That's for the blessed Viewers.

Particleboard Penguin

• Rep: 10
« Reply #371 on: December 07, 2011, 11:09:57 AM »
Killyourdreams, what grade did you drop out in?

baconeggandcheese

• Rep: 41
« Reply #372 on: December 07, 2011, 11:52:26 AM »
Its out on piratebay

good looks, but almost no one's seeding! come one folks, I'll seed if it ever finishes downloading.
I actually did hit another skater in the face with my shoe once at a demo doing a shoes fly off kickflip but he was cool with it.

Killyourdreams

« Reply #373 on: December 07, 2011, 12:03:03 PM »
Killyourdreams, what grade did you drop out in?

Haha In college. I was just trying to be funny yo, didn't work.

You Slap pals need to chill
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 12:09:27 PM by Killyourdreams »

penguin meat

« Reply #374 on: December 07, 2011, 08:47:36 PM »
Just watched the whole thing on youtube. It was joyous.

JohnStamos

« Reply #375 on: December 08, 2011, 04:21:12 PM »
the best part of the video hands down "fuck it, aye, green room for life, for satan, right here fuck it for satan man, fuckinnn green room for life fuck it satan"

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #376 on: December 09, 2011, 02:10:45 AM »
the best part of the video hands down "fuck it, aye, green room for life, for satan, right here fuck it for satan man, fuckinnn green room for life fuck it satan"

or twuan at the end when hes saying everyones name, sees some people he doesnt remember and is all "hhmmhaha fuckin, y'all niggas"

Killyourdreams

« Reply #377 on: December 09, 2011, 04:59:22 PM »
yeah that outro outro is so funny, made me go to kfc too. For real!

Dustin

« Reply #378 on: December 09, 2011, 09:00:56 PM »
Video was dope,  I do enjoy Baker has a deathwish tho.  Worth the 12 bucks for sure!

mongomaestro

• Rep: -41
« Reply #379 on: December 10, 2011, 02:20:15 PM »

BuddyPal

« Reply #380 on: December 10, 2011, 03:28:49 PM »
chicken eating montage :D

Chipper

• Rep: 14
« Reply #381 on: December 10, 2011, 04:17:43 PM »

JohnStamos

« Reply #382 on: December 10, 2011, 10:11:18 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

or twuan at the end when hes saying everyones name, sees some people he doesnt remember and is all "hhmmhaha fuckin, y'all niggas"

HAHA yes, and when he sings the drake verse with the drake shirt over his face

jeremyrandall

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 67
    • Ninetimes Skate Shop avatar image
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #383 on: December 11, 2011, 04:10:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
not memorable at all.
[close]
[close]

Really? Not one thing?

I wasn't a huge fan of the vid, but no one can say Reynold's part with that opening line wasn't memorable.

loose girlfriends

• Rep: 27
« Reply #384 on: December 11, 2011, 06:23:18 AM »
Fuck yeah! JG is funny as hell. He had some good tricks too.

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
« Reply #385 on: December 11, 2011, 01:55:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

HAHA yes, and when he sings the drake verse with the drake shirt over his face
had me dying

mattofallmatts

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -110
  • "I will not skateboard in the halls"
« Reply #386 on: December 11, 2011, 09:33:02 PM »
One of the best videos I've seen in a long fucking time. SHAKE JUNT CHICKENBONE NOWISONE!!!

I love that this dude

Had more footage than this dude