Author Topic: 2018 NFL Season  (Read 800 times)

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 293
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b]
Re: 2018 NFL Season
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2018, 04:14:23 PM »
My hopes of Cleveland going 0-0-16 has been ruined, but we're still on Pace for a weekly tie which would be hilarious

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 815
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2018, 04:38:14 PM »
Mahomes is a stud

Shitbag

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
  • A mystery wrapped inside a Twinkie
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2018, 09:26:10 PM »
Chokeland Faiders once again never fail to disappoint, leading 12-0 at halftime and held Denver to a grand total of ONE first down, completely take their foot of the gas (they weren’t driving fast to begin with but you get my meaning) and let the Broncos back in the game.

When Denver scored a TD to cut the lead to 19-17 (Raiders missed an extra point or it would have been 20-17) with about 3 or 4 minutes and change left in the game it was at this point that I thought to myself “They’re absolutely going to lose this game on a last second field goal.”

So glad that they didn’t let me down.
Fuck these idiots, especially Gruden, his face after every Raiders fuck up, which is of course all the time, is priceless .
I seriously hope the Bears win the Super Bowl and Khalil Mack gets defensive player of the year again.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 09:29:35 PM by Shitbag »

ungzilla

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 279
  • THEY OWE
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2018, 07:26:19 AM »
this should go in the things that made you laugh today thread because this is a lot more swagger than i imagined this guy having for whatever reason

seems kinda on the same level as bawtawd winning the lottery

Johnny

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -38
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2018, 07:33:05 AM »
this should go in the things that made you laugh today thread because this is a lot more swagger than i imagined this guy having for whatever reason

seems kinda on the same level as bawtawd winning the lottery

This is great lol.

And I’m still not convinced about that bawtawd lottery thing yet lol.  I just noticed that when I try to type bawtawd into my phone the spell check corrects it to “bastard” haha.

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -482
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2018, 01:41:47 PM »
Jameis Winston's gonna be a backup if Fitzpatrick keeps up his shenanigans in week 3. Suddenly he's unreal.

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down.

whitemanjazz

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 417
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2018, 12:01:31 PM »
Chokeland Faiders once again never fail to disappoint, leading 12-0 at halftime and held Denver to a grand total of ONE first down, completely take their foot of the gas (they weren’t driving fast to begin with but you get my meaning) and let the Broncos back in the game.

When Denver scored a TD to cut the lead to 19-17 (Raiders missed an extra point or it would have been 20-17) with about 3 or 4 minutes and change left in the game it was at this point that I thought to myself “They’re absolutely going to lose this game on a last second field goal.”

Fuck these idiots, especially Gruden, his face after every Raiders fuck up, which is of course all the time, is priceless .
I seriously hope the Bears win the Super Bowl and Khalil Mack gets defensive player of the year again.

Both of our teams are in an 0-2 hole... let’s drink some beers and wallow

Bill O’Brien signed a 4-year extension this off season....i hope we go 0-16

if the mods were wu-tang, dean would be cappadonna

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 293
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b]
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2018, 12:15:06 PM »
The "Monsters of the Midway" are back, nothing like watching a Bears team rely on defensive touchdowns to win games. BEAR DOWN!!!!

same

whitemanjazz

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 417
« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2018, 01:22:51 PM »
Agreed. Mainly for Khalil..... i got shat on years ago in some Houston forum for saying Khalil over Clowney...i didn’t think Clowney had a good work ethic or attitude. He wasn’t even suited up Sunday yet got a taunting call... and here’s Khalil winning defensive players of the year and the face of a franchise...

Hind sight is 20/20... Clowney was the safest pick in 2014. Still it stings...
if the mods were wu-tang, dean would be cappadonna

Tyson

• Rep: -2
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2018, 06:21:49 PM »
Jameis Winston's gonna be a backup if Fitzpatrick keeps up his shenanigans in week 3. Suddenly he's unreal.
Fitzpatrick is good for a few weeks and then he goes to shit