Author Topic: Movies/TV shows that don't suck on Netflix  (Read 383032 times)

Willie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
Re: Movies/TV shows that don't suck on Netflix
« Reply #750 on: February 22, 2016, 04:27:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Some more proof for brycickle that the movie is shit

Everything Wrong With Training Day In 4 Minutes Or Less
[close]

Those videos break down pretty much every movie out.  Really not a litmus test of whether a movie is good or not. 

NEWSFLASH:  Movies aren't realistic because they are movies!

Your point is plenty valid. And Training Day is a reasonably watchable movie. However, any claim that it's a "good" movie flew out the window the moment Denzel said "Poo butt ass."

I've been trying to work that into my vocabulary after watching that YouTube vid last night...

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #751 on: February 22, 2016, 07:45:49 PM »
I'm pretty sure that Shakespeare coined the phrase "poo butt ass".

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #752 on: February 26, 2016, 05:34:15 PM »
Is anybody even stoked for fuller house? It just came out and even when i was growing up i thought that show was way too corny. If aunt Rebecca doesn't have a nude scene in it i will probably never watch it 

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
« Reply #753 on: February 27, 2016, 11:17:26 AM »
stephanie tanner has some huge tits.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #754 on: February 27, 2016, 08:14:06 PM »
i just want to throw it out there that the "everything wrong with ______ movie" youtube channel is run by some guy who doesnt even take his own critiques seriously. maybe everyone already knew that, but calling a movie bad and citing that channel as evidence doesnt really make you opinion any more valid.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #755 on: February 28, 2016, 02:16:38 AM »
i just want to throw it out there that the "everything wrong with ______ movie" youtube channel is run by some guy who doesnt even take his own critiques seriously. maybe everyone already knew that, but calling a movie bad and citing that channel as evidence doesnt really make you opinion any more valid.

his videos still show huge mistakes and plotholes in the movies . Silly stuff and ridiculous things . Just cause he makes fun of it doesnt mean he CGI things into the movies or edits them in a way to change the movie . What he shows actually happend in the movie

Im not sure if anyone is making a case that the Fast and the furious movies are good . But you will see them at a whole new shit dimension after watching his videos about them 

And as I said , Training Day has huge plot holes , very unrealistic , silly dialogue , bad acting and many other bad things in it

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1475
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #756 on: February 28, 2016, 07:02:58 AM »
stephanie tanner has some huge tits.
I think you're watching Fuller Blouse.

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 865
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #757 on: February 28, 2016, 07:02:45 PM »
Just an FYI, if you download hola (a chrome extension) you can choose what country the website recognizes you are browsing from. In this way, you can logout of your netflix, choose to be browsing from another country (i.e. Brazil even if you're in the US) and see what they have available in that country.

https://hola.org/

Here's a useful tool for searching what's available in what country.

https://flixsearch.io/

This vastly increases the amount of movies available for you to watch.

excitableboy

• Rep: 90
« Reply #758 on: March 01, 2016, 07:17:12 AM »

Started watching this. It's not bad. Dill was just in it.

I quite like it too. And Dill seems to have an actual (tiny) part. I'm watching it now and he just recurred, saying mostly black girls are into him.

Yushin Okami

• Rep: 115
« Reply #759 on: March 01, 2016, 11:11:30 AM »
Expand Quote
[img height="400"]http://images.bwwstatic.com/columnpic7/52513622-0EAF-C9C2-7C602B05F834F407.jpg[/img]

[close]

I quite like it too. And Dill seems to have an actual (tiny) part. I'm watching it now and he just recurred, saying mostly black girls are into him.

If you're seeing Dill for a second time, it will be the last. I bet he'll be back next season though.

I thought this show was great. And the "bad date" scene was one of the funnier things I've seen in a while.
We all know you have two sexy anthropomorphic wolves who buttfuck each other on the bottom of your board.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 141
« Reply #760 on: March 03, 2016, 05:20:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[img height="400"]http://images.bwwstatic.com/columnpic7/52513622-0EAF-C9C2-7C602B05F834F407.jpg[/img]

[close]

[close]

If you're seeing Dill for a second time, it will be the last. I bet he'll be back next season though.

I thought this show was great. And the "bad date" scene was one of the funnier things I've seen in a while.

Excellent Show, almost everything was on point with relationship drama... watched it all on accident... the bad date scene had me dying laughing. 

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1566
« Reply #761 on: March 03, 2016, 11:09:12 PM »
The best part I've seen so far is the dudes playing 'jet' at the house party.....

arthurspooner

• Rep: 9
« Reply #762 on: March 03, 2016, 11:18:00 PM »
heaven knows what and blade runner just got added. both super great films.

Mr. Kamikazi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -116
  • 1,2,3,4, tell the people what she wore...
« Reply #763 on: March 04, 2016, 02:59:12 PM »
The X Files. Period.

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #764 on: March 04, 2016, 03:32:18 PM »
Is anybody even stoked for fuller house? It just came out and even when i was growing up i thought that show was way too corny. If aunt Rebecca doesn't have a nude scene in it i will probably never watch it 

That shit made me laugh for some reason. Aunt Becky.

Dinosaur 13, it's a doc about the guys at the black hills institute who found Sue, the most complete t-rex fossil to date, how the government fucked them over, and how she ended up in Chicago at the Field museum. 
you never know about pre-cum 

Coconut Lotion

« Reply #765 on: March 06, 2016, 02:30:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Excellent Show, almost everything was on point with relationship drama... watched it all on accident... the bad date scene had me dying laughing. 

watched all 10 episodes yesterday. i laughed here and there. 7/10. i adore gillian jacobs but paul rust is almost too awkward to watch. it bummed me out how his nose covered most of her face when they kissed

Dirtymac

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #766 on: March 07, 2016, 02:16:23 AM »
New season of "House of Cards" is out. Already binge watched it. Shits awesome Kevin Spacey is incorrigable and I love it...
"Never talk shit about a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way you're a mile away AND you've got his shoes"

shark tits

« Reply #767 on: March 07, 2016, 05:33:56 AM »
not netflix but i watched this last night. buncha gilbert crockett motherfuckers and just cause you ride mopeds don't mean you ain't w/ the shits.
http://documentarystorm.com/satan-since-2003/

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #768 on: March 16, 2016, 08:38:02 PM »
The new netflix show "Flaked" with Will Arnett was pretty good. Funny in the beginning but then got pretty dark towards the end. Still i liked it

Dirtymac

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #769 on: March 17, 2016, 08:37:08 AM »
Just started "Halt and catch fire" at a friends suggestion. Pretty damn good so far.
"Never talk shit about a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way you're a mile away AND you've got his shoes"

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #770 on: March 17, 2016, 03:51:07 PM »
The new netflix show "Flaked" with Will Arnett was pretty good. Funny in the beginning but then got pretty dark towards the end. Still i liked it

My first impression was that it was a little bit of a Californication ripoff, but I was pleasantly surprised. I highly recommend this show! I was bummed I finished it in a night and a half. Hope they do season 2.

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 363
« Reply #771 on: March 18, 2016, 06:36:13 AM »
Gonna binge Daredevil season 2 today and tomorrow. Can't wait to see Jon Bernthal's Punisher fuck shit up.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1566
« Reply #772 on: March 18, 2016, 07:24:26 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

My first impression was that it was a little bit of a Californication ripoff, but I was pleasantly surprised. I highly recommend this show! I was bummed I finished it in a night and a half. Hope they do season 2.

I watched the first episode and you just keep waiting for him to be gob.....I liked it though....

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #773 on: March 18, 2016, 07:34:51 AM »
Gonna binge Daredevil season 2 today and tomorrow. Can't wait to see Jon Bernthal's Punisher fuck shit up.

I heard they were doing a new take on the Punisher for daredevil , hes supposed to be a pacifist in this universe

Dirtymac

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #774 on: March 18, 2016, 11:50:34 AM »
FUCK YES!

Willie

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #775 on: March 18, 2016, 04:33:39 PM »
I really liked Finding Vivian Maier although there are a few ham fisted bits and it's ethically troublesome because the filmmakers stand to profit as rights holders of her photos if she can be built up as a "great artist." I do think her work is pretty great, though.

Willie

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #776 on: March 19, 2016, 04:43:38 PM »

Although they could have toned down to he manic editing, Electric Boogaloo was entertaining (if you grew up in the 80's). Total flashback of all the not so great movies I loved as a kid. After learning about the personalities behind them it makes sense now why those movies were always just a bit "off". :)

excitableboy

« Reply #777 on: March 20, 2016, 03:50:18 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Apparantly it's getting really poor reviews. Watched only the first two episodes but I liked it as well.

Green Bastard

• Rep: 7
« Reply #778 on: March 20, 2016, 05:04:13 PM »

Flaked has a great soundtrack as well. I got hyped when I heard Car Seat Headrest.

excitableboy

« Reply #779 on: March 22, 2016, 12:38:00 PM »
It's not on Netflix but has anyone mentioned Horace & Pete yet? Haven't seen it discussed anywhere. Highly recommend it!