Author Topic: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD  (Read 8718 times)

fookya

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -12
Re: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2012, 09:17:49 AM »
as much as I love all the skate games, and wish there was going to be a skate 4. I'm also super stoked about this, tony hawk games were always fun and I wouldn't mind playing them all done up in hd, not to mention the soundtracks were always way better then those of the skate games.

MuchasGracias

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2012, 11:08:06 PM »
They should release a dlc of the whole San Van map, if they do that Skate 3 will be complete.

Probably A Robot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 63
  • dancing about architecture
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2012, 01:47:02 PM »
All they really need to do is make more dlc for skate 3. Have san vanelona, a bunch of rip off's of old tony hawk levels, real spots/plaza's from all over the world. I'd pay for all of them.

"I'm regular, but I identify as switch backside."

mbquant

« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2012, 08:53:55 PM »
Expand Quote
All they really need to do is make more dlc for skate 3. Have san vanelona, a bunch of rip off's of old tony hawk levels, real spots/plaza's from all over the world. I'd pay for all of them.
[close]

Exactly! They have the physics and tricks down. And honestly, Skate 3 wasn't tremendously different from Skate 2, at least as far as the feel of the game. Just put out some new DLC with maps and some famous skate spots. No need for a full Skate 4 release.

midwestmiddleman

• Rep: -88
  • Pantheistprowler
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2012, 04:57:03 PM »

LazyEinstein

• Rep: -138
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2012, 05:30:00 AM »
If any of you buy this game, you are a piece of shit and don't deserve to be a part of skateboarding.

Yes Tony Hawk pro skater 1, 2, & maybe 3 sold but that is because no other skate video game existed.(I know about Thrasher now but didn't know at the time.) But after EA Skate there is no excuse for buying Tony hawk games.

They aren't skateboarding games period. You can't backflip through windows into a nosegrind on a chest high round rail. That shit is just stupid and you are stupid if you support this game. Just quit skateboarding now and kill yourself.

because canadian skaters have no personality and the only people who will buy the boards are there friends and mom

Andrefosho

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 147
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2012, 11:25:03 AM »
Amen.

dillanharp

« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2012, 02:40:18 PM »
If any of you buy this game, you are a piece of shit and don't deserve to be a part of skateboarding.

Yes Tony Hawk pro skater 1, 2, & maybe 3 sold but that is because no other skate video game existed.(I know about Thrasher now but didn't know at the time.) But after EA Skate there is no excuse for buying Tony hawk games.

They aren't skateboarding games period. You can't backflip through windows into a nosegrind on a chest high round rail. That shit is just stupid and you are stupid if you support this game. Just quit skateboarding now and kill yourself.

A. I don't play a ton of video games now and bought it for nostalgic purposes.

B. It's terrible now but was fun when all we had was the one level demo on playstation.

C. Go fuck yourself.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2012, 02:49:51 PM »

Who the fuck makes you the defining board of what skateboarders do and do not do, you piece of shit?
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 530
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2012, 04:08:52 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
C. Go fuck yourself.

FOMO

• Rep: -26
  • fear of missing out!
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2012, 04:34:57 PM »
FUCK YOUUU LAZYZY EYESTEIN!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111