Author Topic: Let's compile a list of professional skaters who have slept with Elissa Steamer  (Read 20831 times)

Lurkcifer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 1
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Just wanted to put it out there, SLAG is just english slang for whore in general. not seatle specific or even skate related
[close]
here in seattle, there's an advocacy group called SLAG. it stands for "skate like a girl." as far as i can see, their agenda is to show up at parks with vanloads of 6-12 year old girls and ruin sessions.
[close]

What the ever-loving-fuck Paul? SLAG only ruins sessions? They haven't thrown a couple of contests to raise money for concrete or anything like that. I get that hating on female skaters is too fun to resist, but it's pretty fucked that you represent yourself as Marginal Way on this forum to gain some cred, and turn around and talk shit on a skate advocacy organization that's worked to raise money for the park in the past.

And you know the last person to show up at the park with vanloads of children was Marshall, but there's no way your ass is going to talk shit on one of the most prolific and involved members of the Seattle skate scene, so you pick on the girls. Real fucking classy.
From my experience with SLAG they do swamp the park which is fine if they would only teach the kids (it's not only girls) a bit of etiquette. For fucks sake just let them know that it is not good to stand at the bottom of the bowl or transitions just to learn how to push. Do that shit in a parking lot and teach them to read the flow of the park. On a relevant note once at a demo Elissa Steamer looked directly at me and pelted me with a sticker pack... if you know what I mean.

oldmanskater

• Rep: -13
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Elissa Steamer is an 8 out of a 10?  Are you fucking kidding me?  On her best days she might be able to pull a 6.

daddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
I would like to add that she once slept at my house. Also that coldsore story is rad and I think i'm pretty sure the girl you are talking about was on MTV's True life "I wanna go to skate topia" or something.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 07:02:55 PM by daddy »

marginal way

• Rep: 51
  • making it happen
    • marginal way website avatar image
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Just wanted to put it out there, SLAG is just english slang for whore in general. not seatle specific or even skate related
[close]
here in seattle, there's an advocacy group called SLAG. it stands for "skate like a girl." as far as i can see, their agenda is to show up at parks with vanloads of 6-12 year old girls and ruin sessions.
[close]

What the ever-loving-fuck Paul? SLAG only ruins sessions? They haven't thrown a couple of contests to raise money for concrete or anything like that. I get that hating on female skaters is too fun to resist, but it's pretty fucked that you represent yourself as Marginal Way on this forum to gain some cred, and turn around and talk shit on a skate advocacy organization that's worked to raise money for the park in the past.

And you know the last person to show up at the park with vanloads of children was Marshall, but there's no way your ass is going to talk shit on one of the most prolific and involved members of the Seattle skate scene, so you pick on the girls. Real fucking classy.
first off, sally, i'm sorry. it wasn't meant to be a "women shouldn't skateboard" statement, it was meant to be a "when a bunch of little kids show up and shut down a park, it fucking sucks." statement. and making jokes at the expense of another advocacy orginization while posting form the marginal way account was a mistake. and true, marshall has showed up with his sysc kids a few times on weeknights... and each time, he not only talked to people at the park to schedule it so there weren't any surprises when folks showed up at the park to find it overrun with a bunch of kids, he made sure that the kids actually did some work cleaning up the park and shoveling dirt. plus, marshall teaches the kids ettiquette before taking them anywhere there's going to be a session going on, and isn't afraid to hurt feelings if a kid is blowing it once they get there. there's a difference between SYSC and SLAG besides just the gender of the members.  

and yes, SLAG does more that their clinics, and they've helped us raise money for the park in the past... but, in my limited experience with SLAG, they'll show up at a busy park on a weekend afternoon, and basically shut the whole place down. and regardless of the gender of the kids, or what group they're with, it blows.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 10:36:35 AM by marginal way »
i'm not the official voice of the park, i'm just a guy who skates and works there...
www.marginalwayskatepark.org

twitter- @MWDIY facebook- http://www.facebook.com/mwdiy

weed420

• Rep: 39
I had an affair with Jamie Thomas. He is a passionate lover.
after he got his nbd, he padlocked a chain around my butt. he said he was afraid someone else might be able to do something better back there

sfa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
this whole thread is so fucked.....

good job everyone.
I need a coffee

The Twilight Zone

Sally mad. And time to show some titties!

coldsore

Hey sally, i assume you are from that area and I don't know if you read my story but if you could maybe help me figure out who the girl is i would be very grateful. I remember she had some normal name but i can't even come close to remembering it. Anyway's, thanks!

skateordie

• Rep: -38
sally to marginal way:
"its all because of you, im feeling sad and blue..."

DevMo!

• Rep: 2
TITS OR G-G-G-GET THE FUCK OUT

This is true, these are the rules.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1475
  • Illusion Flip
Hey sally, i assume you are from that area and I don't know if you read my story but if you could maybe help me figure out who the girl is i would be very grateful. I remember she had some normal name but i can't even come close to remembering it. Anyway's, thanks!
A normal sounding name like Sally perhaps?

poor alice

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -133
  • ♦️♣️♥️♠️
definitley need a pic of elissa in her pantoids

Or marissa

OR VANESSA TORRESSSSS

Or that amy whatever
I'm going to argue that Placebo owes their entire career to a Canadian dude's skate video part. Appleyard should be getting royalties for this shit.

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

PilotRyan

• Rep: 0
  • SkateSpotsCA.com
    • SkateSpotsCA.com avatar image
I didn't imagine this topic even having one reply
The skate spot site that actually works, really
SkateSpotsCA.com

coldsore

Expand Quote
[close]

Exactly what i'm hoping for. Can someone from the northwest post pictures of some of the slag girls? First to see if i can find the girl from my story, and second to see if any of the others are good looking.

Looking at you marginal way.

lame

• Rep: 0
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Exactly what i'm hoping for. Can someone from the northwest post pictures of some of the slag girls? First to see if i can find the girl from my story, and second to see if any of the others are good looking.

Also, Sally, you and the other SLAGs might want to have yourselves tested for herpes.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1475
  • Illusion Flip
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Also, Sally, you and the other SLAGs might want to have yourselves tested for herpes.
SHIT IS GETTING REAL!

Tarela

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 11
  • We spent four seasons at the Four Seasons twice
Expand Quote
[close]
hhahahhaa best shit i read all day...

I think they do a few events here out in NYC i kinda always read the flyers as "be female or GTFO" i don't no how yall can think of elissa in that way lol her skating is sick though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91IgE_JXiBs

fiftyscent

Elissa Steamer is an 8 out of a 10?  Are you fucking kidding me?  On her best days she might be able to pull a 6.

lmfao my thoughts exactly nigga.

;) ;) ;)
Hot skater chicks drink nothing but the BOO!

this bitch right here has prolly been ran thru PLENTY of times. like forreal tho, she got dem thighs so id prolly hit too but hell naw breh this bitch a disgrace to the female skaters. a "video part" with pretty much all rock to fakies and one shitty fakie bigspin. this is why i cant fuck with female skaters. some of them can look hot but skill & style wise they're still straight ass. and i aint even on no sexist shit. theres a population of like, 42 female skaters in the world n shit and only 1 outta 10 are worth watching
« Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 03:23:00 AM by FiftyScent »

Mein Fuhrer! I can walk!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -152
Elissa Steamer is an 8 out of a 10?  Are you fucking kidding me?  On her best days she might be able to pull a 6.
Nah it seems right. It'd take about 8-10 beers for me to want to fuck her too.

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 514
Where's my breakfast Sally? My hangover isn't going to cure itself, I need my hickory smoked bacon and Vitacoco.
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

Useful Idiot

• Rep: 24
You loves you? Megatron.

svilleantigo

• Rep: 61

BlackEye77

• Rep: -94
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I really do love that a group of girls decided to call themselves slags, that's good stuff. Are there any members named Deidre? That would just be golden.

Toy Dolls - I Gave My Heart To A Slag Called Sharon From Whitley Bay
« Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 01:40:49 PM by BlackEye77 »

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -443
fuck this thread. it sucks.

macaroni and cheese in a hickory smoked bacon basket does not suck.

k

Quote from: The Gipper

Classic keyboard skate champion talk right there.

you need to stop thinking people do what you tell them bc they dont.

Useful Idiot

• Rep: 24
fuck this thread. it sucks.

macaroni and cheese in a hickory smoked bacon basket does not suck.

k

What fucking commie put goddamn tomatoes in there? and what the fuck is that green thing?

You loves you? Megatron.