Author Topic: Let's compile a list of professional skaters who have slept with Elissa Steamer  (Read 20860 times)

Strike A Pose

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -613
  • Get slapped!
It is rumored (or factual?) that Elissa is a lesbian, but that certainly isn't enough to stop me from knowing the truth behind the scenes.

Things are bound to happen when you are the only member of the opposite sex in a van while under the influence of alcohol and/or  other various intoxicants.

+There is no way you could convince me that Jim Greco on meth would be able to resist such an insatiable temptress.

Drop the knowledge in this thread!

adam to fakie

• Rep: -2
why do you care who she is sleeping with? ???

thegunclub

yes that's weird

schmuckface killah

• Rep: 8
I heard Mark Baines

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
The only possible answer is 0.
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

Psalmtree

• Rep: -4
Okay, I debated posting this because I GURANTEE nobody will believe me but then I thought to myself, ''Psalmtree, that's not you, you gotta get the truth out there, no matter what the stakes!''

So here's the run down. It's Tampa Am circa 2009. This is at one of the numerous after parties where people aren't just drunk, they're trashed. One thing about Tampa, the whole weekend consists of drinking. Whether you're underage, competing tomorrow morning, or there with your kids, you're getting drunk.
So back to the party.
The party took place at a fairly large house and shit was straight popping off. SLAGS (seattle slang for skate whores, or something like that) were ubiquitous and were down for anything.
The music was loud, the alcohol was constant, the people were waisted.
So there I am, chilling in the corner, chatting up Flo Marfaing ( product don't come cheap, and I love me some Fury trucks) when all of a sudden, out of the corner of my eye, I see Elissa Steamer hurriedly closing a door to a room.
Now at this point, if you're anything like me (that is to say, if you're anything like the average, heterosexual male), you're lusting for Elissa .
So what do I do, I do what any man worth his weight in ? testerone would, I chase right after her. I barge the door and see her laying on the bed half naked (she had her bra and panties on). Who was perched ? afront her? None other than than Riley Hawk himself.
Now I think it should be stated that I'm a HUGE Riley fan, and I didn't wanna bird-block the guy (see what I did there?), but there is no way I was about to let that adolescent son of a bitch take away my life fantasy. I pushed him aside and before you could say ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ? 

Joe Pesci

its not even a rumor that shes a lesbian.... jamie thomas confirmed on here that shes straight

Strike A Pose

• Rep: -613
  • Get slapped!
its not even a rumor that shes a lesbian.... jamie thomas confirmed on here that shes straight

Well, That settles it.

She has been with at least one pro in her lifetime.

It is up to us to crack the code.

How long has Beagle OneIsm been with Baker? You know he would be down for the cause.

Chris Cole is another likely candidate.

Cthulhu!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 457
I had an affair with Jamie Thomas. He is a passionate lover.

TXJDOT

• Rep: 0
Okay, I debated posting this because I GURANTEE nobody will believe me but then I thought to myself, ''Psalmtree, that's not you, you gotta get the truth out there, no matter what the stakes!''

So here's the run down. It's Tampa Am circa 2009. This is at one of the numerous after parties where people aren't just drunk, they're trashed. One thing about Tampa, the whole weekend consists of drinking. Whether you're underage, competing tomorrow morning, or there with your kids, you're getting drunk.
So back to the party.
The party took place at a fairly large house and shit was straight popping off. SLAGS (seattle slang for skate whores, or something like that) were ubiquitous and were down for anything.
So there I am, chilling in the corner, chatting up Flo Marfaing ( product don't come cheap, and I love me some Fury trucks) when all of a sudden, out of the corner of my eye, I see Elissa Steamer hurriedly closing a door to a room.
Now at this point, if you're anything like me (that is to say, if you're anything like the average, heterosexual male), you're lusting for Elissa .
So what do I do, I do what any man worth his weight in ? testerone would, I chase right after her. I barge the door and see her laying on the bed half naked (she had her bra and panties on). Who was perched ? afront her? None other than than Riley Hawk himself.
Now I think it should be stated that I'm a HUGE Riley fan, and I didn't wanna bird-block the guy (see what I did there?), but there is no way I was about to let that adolescent son of a bitch take away my life fantasy. I pushed him aside and before you could say ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ? 

oh lawd

G.Lewis

I had an affair with Jamie Thomas. He is a passionate lover.

And he won't make you sleep in the wet spot. 

era

This thread is hilarious

Mullet Man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -424
When you make love to The Chief, you are the wetspot.

I have no idea what that's supposed to mean.

skateboardnorth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
The East Coast Powerhouse might have got a piece

GarglesCmen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
  • Hey, Nice Ass
BA....... ;)

HOUSTON, TEXAS!

Rumpleforeskin

I would tear that ass up but Elissa...  Whats going on with that hair? 

BlackEye77

• Rep: -94
I have nothing against Elissa, she rips and might be a cool girl, but have you guys been close enough to smell her? Skate all day in well worn shoes, take off your damp sock, drop some cigarette butts, green onion shavings, and dirt into it. Rest it on your upper lip, and that might be close.

That said, I've done much worse in my time, and if any of her friends or teammates hooked up with her, good for them, hope they had fun, why does anyone give a shit?

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 793
It is rumored (or factual?) that Elissa is a lesbian

i actually think Elissa is one of the only female pros that ISN'T a lesbian.  most of the others are pretty upfront about their sexuality
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

fiftyscent

would any of yall smash?

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 761
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image

nothing's been the since same

Chocolaterain

• Rep: -7
  • awesome

Paper Crane

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 115

why not?

The Magnet Man

So back to the party.

Just going to quote this incase any of you didn't' read it the first time...

DevMo!

• Rep: 2

So back to the party.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. But seriously, no.

buttchin

• Rep: 18
Expand Quote

So back to the party.
[close]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. But seriously, no.
you're the best psalmtree. we need more people like you.

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
Just wanted to put it out there, SLAG is just english slang for whore in general. not seatle specific or even skate related

MostlyLurkin'

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -49

So back to the party.

Holy fuck, thats a great story (true or not) haha

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket

So back to the party.
But what happened after?

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

HoudiniXLogic

• Rep: -17
I'd do her doggystyle. Dont have to focus on the face plus i can still grab her tits.

Anyways,

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
i hope someone that knows her shows her this thread.