Author Topic: Let's compile a list of professional skaters who have slept with Elissa Steamer  (Read 20832 times)

thepman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -94
Just wanted to put it out there, SLAG is just english slang for whore in general. not seatle specific or even skate related

I was going to say this as soon as I read psalmtree's post haha
skating is all about choosing your outfit very deliberately, going out in public. looking super sick. and then riding your board a little bit

cant stop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -77
  • It's all about tricks.
Didn't Elissa and Maldonado had something going back in 99 - 00?
You know what sucks? I always rip my pants when Im having a good time! - The Gonz

Eschaton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -46
  • D?ner Macht Sch?ner
Yeah Slag is not a Skate Slang word. We call them Ramp Tramps. As far as Elissa goes, I always change my mind if I would fuck her or not. Some pictures she looks pretty cute but then others I'm just like Damn! what was I thinking! In all reality though, I'd totally fuck her given the opportunity. It'd probably help my Rep go up, which would make me a better Poster.

krewkruxklan

• Rep: 17
    • SUPRFI$CAL avatar image
i think we should compile a list of niggas BA has fucked

cats is nice but I aint seen god since hova spit that navy blue to me
SUPRFI$CAL

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
i think we should compile a list of niggas BA has fucked
staba?

im probably lying

Brick

• Rep: -1
She's probably got some pretty extreme skate-balls twat

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -443
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
this thread makes me kind of uncomfortable. not sure why.

k

Quote from: The Gipper

Classic keyboard skate champion talk right there.

you need to stop thinking people do what you tell them bc they dont.

SOFT 7

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3
threads and comments like these are the worst thing about Slap.

juja

I have nothing against Elissa, she rips and might be a cool girl, but have you guys been close enough to smell her? Skate all day in well worn shoes, take off your damp sock, drop some cigarette butts, green onion shavings, and dirt into it. Rest it on your upper lip, and that might be close.

That said, I've done much worse in my time, and if any of her friends or teammates hooked up with her, good for them, hope they had fun, why does anyone give a shit?

Damn that's stanky

Psalmtree

• Rep: -4
Although it may seem fake, I assure you that my story is indeed vertiable.

The fact of the matter is the story doesn't end as cool as I'd like it to. I didn't last very long and the whole affair was rather uneventful. She didn't seem to enjoy it and as such  (were it not for the fact that she is a household name)I'd rather just forget it ever happened. (that said, elissa is still like an 8/10, easily).

Also, the SLAG comment seemed to go over everybodies head so I will explain.

In Seattle, SLAG (Skate Like A Girl) is  the name of some organization of girl skaters who try to help eachother out and do stupid girl skateboarding shit (b/c girls should never skate) etc.
The reason I specified Seattle was my attempt to call them all whores. so much for that joke.

baconeggandcheese

• Rep: 41
threads and comments like these are the best thing about Slap.

I heard Ed had an affair with Elissa shortly after him and Deana got married.  True story, care to verify this?
I actually did hit another skater in the face with my shoe once at a demo doing a shoes fly off kickflip but he was cool with it.

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1536
  • Overweight and Underprepared
You laidies have no idea... I am a good cook... I know all about what you're passionate about... this could definitely be a good thing.... don't wait till its too late and im married or out of state and in grad school....
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1475
  • Illusion Flip
Expand Quote
Okay, I debated posting this because I GURANTEE nobody will believe me but then I thought to myself, ''Psalmtree, that's not you, you gotta get the truth out there, no matter what the stakes!''

So here's the run down. It's Tampa Am circa 2009. This is at one of the numerous after parties where people aren't just drunk, they're trashed. One thing about Tampa, the whole weekend consists of drinking. Whether you're underage, competing tomorrow morning, or there with your kids, you're getting drunk.
So back to the party.
The party took place at a fairly large house and shit was straight popping off. SLAGS (seattle slang for skate whores, or something like that) were ubiquitous and were down for anything.
The music was loud, the alcohol was constant, the people were waisted.
So there I am, chilling in the corner, chatting up Flo Marfaing ( product don't come cheap, and I love me some Fury trucks) when all of a sudden, out of the corner of my eye, I see Elissa Steamer hurriedly closing a door to a room.
Now at this point, if you're anything like me (that is to say, if you're anything like the average, heterosexual male), you're lusting for Elissa .
So what do I do, I do what any man worth his weight in ? testerone would, I chase right after her. I barge the door and see her laying on the bed half naked (she had her bra and panties on). Who was perched ? afront her? None other than than Riley Hawk himself.
Now I think it should be stated that I'm a HUGE Riley fan, and I didn't wanna bird-block the guy (see what I did there?), but there is no way I was about to let that adolescent son of a bitch take away my life fantasy. I pushed him aside and before you could say ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ? 
[close]
But what happened after?
It's pretty obvious psalmtree jumped on Riley and started sucking him off.  He is a HUGE Riley fan after all and he's drunk.  Drunk enough to get some Hawk meat.

Beeda Weeda

i gave elissa a rimmer after a tum yeto demo in 98', i wanted to cuddle, she wanted to smokea butt.

findcoli295

• Rep: -14
yes that's weird
no its fucking funny. now go try to jump onto a trampoline from top of the cn tower

Buddy G

baines definitely chucked one (or more) up her.

starvingrobot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 25
  • Keep It +
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
i gave elissa a rimmer after a tum yeto demo in 98', i wanted to cuddle, she wanted to smokea butt.
LOL

marginal way

• Rep: 51
  • making it happen
    • marginal way website avatar image
Just wanted to put it out there, SLAG is just english slang for whore in general. not seatle specific or even skate related
here in seattle, there's an advocacy group called SLAG. it stands for "skate like a girl." as far as i can see, their agenda is to show up at parks with vanloads of 6-12 year old girls and ruin sessions.
i'm not the official voice of the park, i'm just a guy who skates and works there...
www.marginalwayskatepark.org

twitter- @MWDIY facebook- http://www.facebook.com/mwdiy

coldsore

Expand Quote
[close]
here in seattle, there's an advocacy group called SLAG. it stands for "skate like a girl." as far as i can see, their agenda is to show up at parks with vanloads of 6-12 year old girls and ruin sessions.

I met this girl one time in San Francisco about a year ago, she said she lived in seattle and was part of that slag group or whatever. We got to talking quite a bit and i had to pretend i was interested in hearing about some shitty girl skate group for hours, i ended up meeting up with her the next day at the skatepark and we talked about skating for hours, hearing a girl say something like "I can't wait to see Dennis Buzenits part in the new real video" is quite possibly the most fucking annoying shit i'v ever heard in my whole life. Not only because she shouldnt have any opinion on skateboarding, but of course she would say Dennis out of everybody, the one skater who you can say and think you sound cool. Even though he's completely over rated and people only like him because they're told too. But anyways, we went to the bar after the lights went out at the park and she was just buying shot after shot. She even bought me few and i bought 5-6 for myself. After that we could barely even walk, she said she was staying in san jose that night and that she wanted to drive right then. I was about to let her just because of how fucking stupid she was, but then i told her she probably shouldn't because there's no way she could of even made it out of the city. She offered me like 50 bucks to drive her down but i don't have a license and was too drunk to even walk down the sidewalk straight. I told her if she needed a place to stay she could stay at my house. She said yeah and while on the way back she started puking all over this building and in the street, it was ridiculous. i had to hold her hair and shit, it was kinda funny. So we make it back to my house, she sits on the couch and i go grab her some mouth wash to rinse her mouth out and the first thing she does is take like 5-6 big sips of it then tells me to sit down. The minute i sit down she gets on top of me and starts making out with me like crazy, and within like 2 minutes gets undressed, takes my dick out an gives me the fucking best blow job of my life, i cum all in her mouth and she instantly gets on top of me and we start fucking like crazy, i turn her over and start fucking her doggystyle for awhile and within a few minutes she says "stick it in my ass" i go to put it in and by the time i can fit my head in i cum and instantly start laughing. Then i pulled out, walked to the bathroom to take a piss, come back just to see her passed out on the floor by the couch. I laughed,  wrote my name big on her face then went to sleep. She was gone by morning and i never have seen her again. Can't even remember her name. All i remember is she has brown hair, and is really into helping out with the whole "slag" group or whatever. Said she dated some skater in seattle who apparently is some local hero, can't remember his name for the life of me. Anyways, all i'm trying to say is, if you meet a slag, this might happen to you.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 11:06:22 PM by coldsore »

tb303

• Rep: -141
  • acid drop

dolphinstyle.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I met this girl one time in San Francisco about a year ago, she said she lived in seattle and was part of that slag group or whatever. We got to talking quite a bit and i had to pretend i was interested in hearing about some shitty girl skate group for hours, i ended up meeting up with her the next day at the skatepark and we talked about skating for hours, hearing a girl say something like "I can't wait to see Dennis Buzenits part in the new real video" is quite possibly the most fucking annoying shit i'v ever heard in my whole life. Not only because she shouldnt have any opinion on skateboarding, but of course she would say Dennis out of everybody, the one skater who you can say and think you sound cool. Even though he's completely over rated and people only like him because they're told too. But anyways, we went to the bar after the lights went out at the park and she was just buying shot after shot. She even bought me few and i bought 5-6 for myself. After that we could barely even walk, she said she was staying in san jose that night and that she wanted to drive right then. I was about to let her just because of how fucking stupid she was, but then i told her she probably shouldn't because there's no way she could of even made it out of the city. She offered me like 50 bucks to drive her down but i don't have a license and was too drunk to even walk down the sidewalk straight. I told her if she needed a place to stay she could stay at my house. She said yeah and while on the way back she started puking all over this building and in the street, it was ridiculous. i had to hold her hair and shit, it was kinda funny. So we make it back to my house, she sits on the couch and i go grab her some mouth wash to rinse her mouth out and the first thing she does is take like 5-6 big sips of it then tells me to sit down. The minute i sit down she gets on top of me and starts making out with me like crazy, and within like 2 minutes gets undressed, takes my dick out an gives me the fucking best blow job of my life, i cum all in her mouth and she instantly gets on top of me and we start fucking like crazy, i turn her over and start fucking her doggystyle for awhile and within a few minutes she says "stick it in my ass" i go to put it in and by the time i can fit my head in i cum and instantly start laughing. Then i pulled out, walked to the bathroom to take a piss, come back just to see her passed out on the floor by the couch. I laughed,  wrote my name big on her face then went to sleep. She was gone by morning and i never have seen her again. Can't even remember her name. All i remember is she has brown hair, and is really into helping out with the whole "slag" group or whatever. Said she dated some skater in seattle who apparently is some local hero, can't remember his name for the life of me. Anyways, all i'm trying to say is, if you meet a slag, this might happen to you.

thanks for sharing, that was a good read
also, there already is a thread for stories like that:
http://www.slapmagazine.com/component/option,com_jfusion/Itemid,4/index.php?topic=42479.0

don't know if you consider your story awkward though
Look, I'm an individual within us, partaking in this business

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

+1 for you, coldsore.

welcome to SLAP. you're gonna fit right in.

coldsore

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
thanks for sharing, that was a good read
also, there already is a thread for stories like that:
http://www.slapmagazine.com/component/option,com_jfusion/Itemid,4/index.php?topic=42479.0

don't know if you consider your story awkward though

I know the thread. Just seemed more relevant here.

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
Shes gross

Sally

• Rep: 3
Expand Quote
[close]

What the ever-loving-fuck Paul? SLAG only ruins sessions? They haven't thrown a couple of contests to raise money for concrete or anything like that. I get that hating on female skaters is too fun to resist, but it's pretty fucked that you represent yourself as Marginal Way on this forum to gain some cred, and turn around and talk shit on a skate advocacy organization that's worked to raise money for the park in the past.

And you know the last person to show up at the park with vanloads of children was Marshall, but there's no way your ass is going to talk shit on one of the most prolific and involved members of the Seattle skate scene, so you pick on the girls. Real fucking classy.

superslopp

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

What the ever-loving-fuck Paul? SLAG only ruins sessions? They haven't thrown a couple of contests to raise money for concrete or anything like that. I get that hating on female skaters is too fun to resist, but it's pretty fucked that you represent yourself as Marginal Way on this forum to gain some cred, and turn around and talk shit on a skate advocacy organization that's worked to raise money for the park in the past.

And you know the last person to show up at the park with vanloads of children was Marshall, but there's no way your ass is going to talk shit on one of the most prolific and involved members of the Seattle skate scene, so you pick on the girls. Real fucking classy.

uh oh!

Jack Klompis

• Rep: 53
  • you want the pen??
post pictures of your skate boobs!!!
look who's eating dinner at 6 o'clock

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2219
  • computer says no

Cthulhu!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 455
Hey Sally, post your tits.

Rumpleforeskin

TITS OR G-G-G-GET THE FUCK OUT