Author Topic: Favorite regular Conspiracy Theory  (Read 30412 times)

David

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 27
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Favorite regular Conspiracy Theory
« Reply #120 on: April 13, 2012, 01:51:09 PM »
Don't know just how much if any of this is fake or what kind of conspiracies could be drawn from it, you be the judge...

WTF AHEAD:
The Black Pyramid Of The Son Of The Creator

This is a stone pyramid about ten inches high. It was found in the 1980s in the jungles of Ecuador, and this and other artifacts are referred to as La Mana artifacts.

It is striking, at first sight, but there is a lot more to this out-of-place-artifact (or, oopart) than meets the eye.

The stone is black and white, with thirteen levels of a brick pyramid engraved into it.

There is also a cleverly inlaid eye at the top of the pyramid.

The pyramid stone, glowing in ultraviolet blacklight.

http://www.viewzone.com/JVT/wtf112611.html

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 380
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #121 on: April 13, 2012, 02:22:00 PM »
That was a good read until it got all Freemason-y on me.

David

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 27
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #122 on: April 20, 2012, 09:18:07 PM »
Yeah, I thought maybe it'd be more creative. That guy Klaus Dona apparently has a ton interviews posted on youtube, one of them with 'Project Camelot', who are pretty out there and interview all kinds people.

So, I wonder if the streets will be covered with Kony posters tomorrow.

Secrets KONY 2012 Is Desperate to Hide

_UniversalTruth_

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #123 on: April 21, 2012, 02:50:55 AM »
If only it wasn't in expense of innocent African people, I would laugh about the trick they played on all the trendy internetvideo-pseudo-humanitarian idiots.
i likes skooterboarding.. be lets friends :)

Eschaton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -46
  • D?ner Macht Sch?ner
« Reply #124 on: May 02, 2012, 01:18:01 PM »
Dinosaurs never went extinct and are among us today.

A MUST SEE-The Secret History of Dinosaurs

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #125 on: May 02, 2012, 09:18:59 PM »
Elliot Smith was actually murdered
Kurt Cobain was actually murdered
John Lennon was actually murdered
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

trannies and mannies

« Reply #126 on: May 02, 2012, 10:03:26 PM »
I thought this was pretty fuckin cool. http://nerdacities.tumblr.com/post/7081508609/rugrats

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #127 on: May 02, 2012, 11:35:20 PM »
This is personal,  my roommate uses dishes once and never washes them. Just a massive pile on the counter since I moved in 6 months ago. All of a sudden on sunday he washed every plate, bowl and utensil at once. Then they dried for 2 stupid whole days.tonight I come home and the dishes are all piled up dirty again, every single one. Roommate never has more than one person over, which is rare in itself. How is it possible?

Also one time I found high heels in the bathroom, he's kind of a redneck/good ol' boy.he definately hasn't had any women over. I can't unlock these mysteries
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

LazyEinstein

• Rep: -138
« Reply #128 on: May 03, 2012, 02:35:34 PM »
The most regular conspiracy theories are

1. "creationism": Evolution doesn't exist
2. Climate change denial
3. Jesus existing
because canadian skaters have no personality and the only people who will buy the boards are there friends and mom

Generik

• Rep: 2
« Reply #129 on: May 06, 2012, 11:36:06 PM »
Hurricane Katrina was an inside job. 
Ⓐ☭Ⓐ☭Ⓐ

formeitscrazylike

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #130 on: May 06, 2012, 11:55:47 PM »

2. Climate change denial
3. Jesus existing

not denying climate change, but i think we know FAR too little about it to say that humans are causing it.

the earth is on a tilt, which has a lot to do with why seasons happen. Winter in the northern hemisphere happens when the northern hemisphere is tilted away from the sun, and summer happens in the northern hemisphere when the n. hemisphere is tilted towards the sun. but the thing is, the tilt of the earth oscillates over the course of tens of thousands of years. as this tilt oscillates, there are times when the north pole is pointed more directly at the sun, this would cause the ice caps to melt, which would cause massive climate change... which is happening now.

so maybe the greenhouse effect really is bullshit. the axial oscillation corresponds with the ice ages pretty closely

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milankovitch_cycles

Also, most of the planets in the solar system have also had similar temperature increases. the changes in those planets obviously aren't due to soccer moms in SUVs

http://www.skepticalscience.com/global-warming-other-planets-solar-system.htm

does this mean i think we can ignore carbon emissions? no, not at all, but as i said, we know far too little about it to conclusively say humans are causing global warming

does this mean i think carbon emissions have nothing to do with the global warming?

filter

• Rep: 7
« Reply #131 on: May 07, 2012, 03:07:51 AM »
the problem with global warming is its been politicized and completely soiled with special interests that its not a scientific debate. it wouldn't even matter if you could 100% prove humans are causing it, corporations and their politicians would still fight it
Hurricane Katrina was an inside job. 
lol'd
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 03:09:57 AM by filter »

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #132 on: May 07, 2012, 04:58:13 AM »
Dinosaurs never went extinct and are among us today.

A MUST SEE-The Secret History of Dinosaurs

As soon as they mentioned Marco Polo as a souce I had little choice but to dissregard the thing.

pinche gringo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
« Reply #133 on: May 08, 2012, 12:24:22 AM »
I love to hate that Ancient Aliens show. I guess it doesn't qualify as a 'conspiracy' but you get the idea. Supporting ideas with supposed evidence and wild leaps in logic. 
Ancient Aliens is amazing.

I dig conspiracy theories. I don't believe them, but I will waste time entertaining them.

PTDK

• Rep: 29
« Reply #134 on: May 08, 2012, 07:46:07 AM »
Expand Quote

2. Climate change denial
3. Jesus existing
[close]

not denying climate change, but i think we know FAR too little about it to say that humans are causing it.

the earth is on a tilt, which has a lot to do with why seasons happen. Winter in the northern hemisphere happens when the northern hemisphere is tilted away from the sun, and summer happens in the northern hemisphere when the n. hemisphere is tilted towards the sun. but the thing is, the tilt of the earth oscillates over the course of tens of thousands of years. as this tilt oscillates, there are times when the north pole is pointed more directly at the sun, this would cause the ice caps to melt, which would cause massive climate change... which is happening now.

so maybe the greenhouse effect really is bullshit. the axial oscillation corresponds with the ice ages pretty closely

Also, most of the planets in the solar system have also had similar temperature increases. the changes in those planets obviously aren't due to soccer moms in SUVs

does this mean i think we can ignore carbon emissions? no, not at all, but as i said, we know far too little about it to conclusively say humans are causing global warming

does this mean i think carbon emissions have nothing to do with the global warming?

No offense, but citing Skeptical Science as a source kinda disregard everything. About 95% of the worlds scientists agree that humans are speeding up or causing climate change. The remaining 5% are from special interest groups.
For a European who has never been to Walmart...is Walmart really like this? Like place where blacks hang out and act all weird?

Just curious.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #135 on: May 08, 2012, 11:02:02 AM »
Yeah,  every legitimate actual scientist saying global warming is real and man made is a lot more convincing than some bloggers with an obsession with skepticism making unfounded claims.

rob2

• Rep: 4
« Reply #136 on: May 08, 2012, 02:14:40 PM »
i was watching some shit about how many 911 witnesses have mysteriously died and there was actually a pretty long fucking list. none of the deaths were investigated or was announced as suicide but this one lady who was starting to get popular specifically said she will never commit suicide and said to investigate if she does die and then later she was found dead from "suicide".
Mysterious Deaths of 9/11 Witnesses (MUST SEE) 6:16 for the bit with the lady

The lady is deborah palfrey the 'D.C. Madam', she has nothing to do with 9/11, she had her court case, and was found dead after she had been convicted and told her sister she now had nothing to live for and all the phone records had been released anyway.

Even if she was murdered it would have been by someone who didnt want to be identified as using prostitutes.

I have no idea why she is mentioned in some 9/11 conspiracy theory video apart from further evidence that conspiracy theorists are generally regular.

chuck d

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 234

Blue Fescue

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
« Reply #138 on: May 08, 2012, 08:51:18 PM »
I haven't looked into it but I heard something on a podcast today about all the presidents of the US being related.  Evidently you can trace this ancient royal family back to Sumer.

PTDK

• Rep: 29
« Reply #139 on: May 09, 2012, 08:58:30 AM »
I haven't looked into it but I heard something on a podcast today about all the presidents of the US being related.  Evidently you can trace this ancient royal family back to Sumer.

This is a fact actually. All but one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genealogical_relationships_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States
For a European who has never been to Walmart...is Walmart really like this? Like place where blacks hang out and act all weird?

Just curious.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #140 on: May 09, 2012, 01:00:22 PM »
If you go back that far who doesn't have some family relation?

Magic Pizza

• Rep: 175
« Reply #141 on: May 09, 2012, 05:54:25 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

This is a fact actually. All but one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genealogical_relationships_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States

Toward the bottom of the article:

"According to a chart published by twelve-year-old student BridgeAnne d'Avignon, all U.S. presidents except Martin Van Buren (due to his dutch ancestry) can trace descent from King John of England.[1] As a result, all presidents except Van Buren are direct descendants of Alfred the Great and William the Conqueror."

lol

realitycontrol

• Rep: 237
  • "only when i breathe"
« Reply #142 on: May 09, 2012, 11:30:42 PM »
If you go back that far who doesn't have some family relation?

exactly. the whole "trace your ancestry" thing thats going strong on the internet is pretty funny. dig down hard enough and we're all related to someone that has "historic relevance".
"Judging by the state of the economy and world at large, looks like we get to be the fucked generation." - Mouth

ciaran

• Rep: 22
« Reply #143 on: May 10, 2012, 07:08:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

2. Climate change denial
3. Jesus existing
[close]

[close]

No offense, but citing Skeptical Science as a source kinda disregard everything. About 95% of the worlds scientists agree that humans are speeding up or causing climate change. The remaining 5% are from special interest groups.

What utterly fucks me off about the entire climate change debacle is not so much the deniers per se (save that for another debate), but the insane short-sightedness of destroying unfathomably massive areas of rainforest, wilderness, etc. in persuit of fuel oil, logging, fracking, open face mining, etc. for the sake of a few more dollars.  Destruction done with such impunity simply cannot last - you can only shit on your doorstep so often before you're drowned in shit and it seems to me that big industry, oil concerns & other multinational concerns just don't see this.

What it comes down to for me is this is a finite planet, with finite resources, yet current corporatist, unregulated market economics is constantly wanting infinite economic growth without looking to properly invest in renewable & clean energy sources.  Once that gets fixed, a whole load of problems could hopefully be sorted soon after.

Related, I've heard that developed countries like Europe, the US, etc. are blocking development of solar energy in huge swathes of Africa as it will lead to these areas being fuel rich and essentially, they'd be the countries in power, more so than OPEC.  I know cooling the water required to run solar cells takes a fair bit of energy and obviously, water, which large parts of Africa don't have, but it was interesting thought at least.

Rant over, as you were.

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
« Reply #144 on: May 10, 2012, 09:36:38 AM »
i was watching some shit about how many 911 witnesses have mysteriously died and there was actually a pretty long fucking list. none of the deaths were investigated or was announced as suicide but this one lady who was starting to get popular specifically said she will never commit suicide and said to investigate if she does die and then later she was found dead from "suicide".
Mysterious Deaths of 9/11 Witnesses (MUST SEE) 6:16 for the bit with the lady
The thing that I never understood about all the 9-11/Moon Landing/etc. cover-up stories (besides the obvious paranoia) is that it would take a ridiculous amount of time, energy, and money to keep every single person who was involved in any way quiet.
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #145 on: May 10, 2012, 12:08:33 PM »
There have been cover ups before though...gulf of tonkin, the U.S.S. maine, etc... Though they have eventually been uncovered (it took like 40 years to uncover Tonkin though)

weedpop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 308
« Reply #146 on: May 10, 2012, 02:23:49 PM »
Ya I honestly don't think a "fake moon landing" scenario would be that hard to cover up given that it would be relatively self-contained within the command structure of NASA, and you could control how many people knew about it. A 9/11 coverup would inevitably involve many more people and branches of government, and I'm not sure that something of that enormous significance could be kept quiet for very long. then again, we shouldn't underestimate the power of intimidation (i.e. "say anything and we kill your family"). Things have been covered up before.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #147 on: May 10, 2012, 05:34:10 PM »
Not speaking to any direct issue, but when the choices are governments being inept and governments covering stuff up, I tend to side with the government is fucking too big, dumb, cumbersome and slow/lazy and its a genuine mistake on their part.
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #148 on: May 10, 2012, 08:43:04 PM »
totally. 9/11 truthers vastly overestimate the competence of our government.

via

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 239
« Reply #149 on: May 10, 2012, 09:04:14 PM »
"You can't fart in washington without everyone knowing about it. A cover up of that size (9/11) is absolutely impossible" - Noam Chomsky (paraphrased)