Author Topic: Favorite regular Conspiracy Theory  (Read 30413 times)

trannies and mannies

Re: Favorite regular Conspiracy Theory
« Reply #90 on: January 29, 2012, 09:23:21 PM »
that the illuminati killed tupac, and how many rockstars like hendrix, jim morrison, and elvis were were mind controlled by the illuminati

Pike St

« Reply #91 on: March 31, 2012, 02:24:12 PM »
The fact that we even have these "theories" is proof they exist. Yes some can be debunked, and some haven't been. There is a wall of knowledge that prevents anyone from knowing the truth of some things.

"Let me make decisions for the community that will also better my career."

filter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 7
« Reply #92 on: March 31, 2012, 07:34:50 PM »
The fact that we even have these "theories" is proof they exist. Yes some can be debunked, and some haven't been. There is a wall of knowledge that prevents anyone from knowing the truth of some things.

thats because they're impossible to debunk. conspiracy theories rely on a gap in logic ie "you cant prove that its not true so it is"

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #93 on: March 31, 2012, 09:41:56 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
thats because they're impossible to debunk. conspiracy theories rely on a gap in logic ie "you cant prove that its not true so it is"

if you want an example, one of the main reasons UFO's are covered up is because they run on a free source of energy that would put the current trillion dollar (if not more) oil/fuel industry outta business. keep in mind that multiple free energy sources have been discovered DECADES ago but those who have discovered these sources have either been bought out, with the actual patents kept under lock & key or have wound up missing.  heres a quick link i found for one of Nikola Tesla's generators, just to give you a lil evidence of what im talking about http://www.prweb.com/releases/nikola_tesla_electricity/energy_electric_solar/prweb5217204.htm

some might think that thats a lie but think about it...they could raise gas prices to $8 and millions of people would STILL buy it just because we've grown dependent on it as a modern civilization. same thing with various cures & medical breakthroughs. theres much more money to be gained from lifetime treatments than there is for a one time cure. you best believe the powers that be take advantage of that shit.

FART BOY

• Rep: 10
« Reply #94 on: March 31, 2012, 10:12:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

if you want an example, one of the main reasons UFO's are covered up is because they run on a free source of energy that would put
the current trillion dollar (if not more) oil/fuel industry outta business. keep in mind that multiple free energy sources have been discovered DECADES ago but those who have discovered these sources have either been bought out, with the actual patents kept under lock & key or have wound up missing.  heres a quick link i found for one of Nikola Tesla's generators, just to give you a lil evidence of what im talking about http://www.prweb.com/releases/nikola_tesla_electricity/energy_electric_solar/prweb5217204.htm

some might think that thats a lie but think about it...they could raise gas prices to $8 and millions of people would STILL buy it just because we've grown dependent on it as a modern civilization. same thing with various cures & medical breakthroughs. theres much more money to be gained from lifetime treatments than there is for a one time cure. you best believe the powers that be take advantage of that shit.

Since we're talking about free energy, I was reading Russia turned free energy use into a weapon a good amount of time before we we're able to. It also coincides with HAARP and all of that if you're into it.

I seriously don't doubt that such a thing exists, since the weapon race has always been pretty crazy. I mean the nuclear bomb was dropped in 1945 and was in progress a few years before that, so since then why wouldn't somebody want to come up with something that can cause absolute destruction, keeping a military edge on everyone else. It was all in this article that was talking about the math behind a thing like that and it sounded pretty nuts. It worked off inducing massive amounts of heat, being able to burn up certain spots on command, or sucking out the energy in the area and basically making it into a flash frozen tundra.

I'd go more into it but I don't want to phrase it wrong along with sounding like a bigger nut job. But I'll pull up the article if I can.

filter

« Reply #95 on: April 01, 2012, 12:09:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

if you want an example, one of the main reasons UFO's are covered up is because they run on a free source of energy that would put the current trillion dollar (if not more) oil/fuel industry outta business. keep in mind that multiple free energy sources have been discovered DECADES ago but those who have discovered these sources have either been bought out, with the actual patents kept under lock & key or have wound up missing.  heres a quick link i found for one of Nikola Tesla's generators, just to give you a lil evidence of what im talking about http://www.prweb.com/releases/nikola_tesla_electricity/energy_electric_solar/prweb5217204.htm

there are no UFO coverups. until you're able to prove otherwise(you aren't) your post is deemed invalid

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #96 on: April 01, 2012, 12:39:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

if you want an example, one of the main reasons UFO's are covered up is because they run on a free source of energy that would put the current trillion dollar (if not more) oil/fuel industry outta business. keep in mind that multiple free energy sources have been discovered DECADES ago but those who have discovered these sources have either been bought out, with the actual patents kept under lock & key or have wound up missing.  heres a quick link i found for one of Nikola Tesla's generators, just to give you a lil evidence of what im talking about http://www.prweb.com/releases/nikola_tesla_electricity/energy_electric_solar/prweb5217204.htm

[close]
there are no UFO coverups. until you're able to prove otherwise(you aren't) your post is deemed invalid

you're probably not going to watch this but hey, its plenty of convincing evidence nonetheless. im sure someone will find it interesting. not to mention there are countless military personnel from multiple countries that have admitted to seeing UFO's. it seems like you one of those type of people who arent really gonna buy into this shit, but at the end of the day UFO's are very real whether you want to believe in them or not.

UFOs Best Evidence Government Cover-up.

filter

« Reply #97 on: April 01, 2012, 12:44:44 AM »
man made UFOs are real so theres no question that people have seen them. it's aliens that are bullshit

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #98 on: April 01, 2012, 01:29:17 AM »
man made UFOs are real so theres no question that people have seen them. it's aliens that are bullshit

here's one of the furthest pictures taken of the universe.

do you really think that within those hundreds of galaxies, there is no form of intelligent life? man-kind doesnt even inhabit .0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of the universe so i feel its crazy to not believe that some other form of life is out there. there are probably civilizations that're thousands of years ahead of us somewhere, along with caveman-type civilizations as well. humanity aint shit b. of course we all think we are due to the fact that our governments keeps such info on extraterrestrials suppressed and we only know of ourselves, but we are only but a grain of sand in the vast desert called our universe.

(lowkey i just killed that analogy)

_UniversalTruth_

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #99 on: April 01, 2012, 02:06:58 AM »

True. It's generally known that area 51 has been/ is a 'secret' place for experiments by the US-government to develope new miitary 'flight objects'. And of course there might be other forms of life in the galaxy but there's no proof of higher intelligence near planet earth. It's the government that spreads disinformation about their own man-made flight thingies to ridiicule the masses.

But hey, don't talk about the things the government doesn't want you to know - that would be un-american!

Bush Addresses the U.N. - tells the world no 911 discussions
i likes skooterboarding.. be lets friends :)

apad88

« Reply #100 on: April 01, 2012, 03:32:06 AM »
You guys are actually a lot more intelligent than I expected.

filter

« Reply #101 on: April 01, 2012, 03:39:31 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

do you really think that within those hundreds of galaxies, there is no form of intelligent life? man-kind doesnt even inhabit .0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of the universe so i feel its crazy to not believe that some other form of life is out there. there are probably civilizations that're thousands of years ahead of us somewhere, along with caveman-type civilizations as well. humanity aint shit b. of course we all think we are due to the fact that our governments keeps such info on extraterrestrials suppressed and we only know of ourselves, but we are only but a grain of sand in the vast desert called our universe.

what are you talking about? did you get high and watch cosmos?

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #102 on: April 01, 2012, 04:07:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
what are you talking about? did you get high and watch cosmos?

hahaha

Sk8D00D fucked around and got stoned, so now he thinks he's Carl Sagan

realitycontrol

• Rep: 237
  • "only when i breathe"
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #103 on: April 01, 2012, 09:59:54 PM »

Well thanks man. Means a lot, coming from you.
"Judging by the state of the economy and world at large, looks like we get to be the fucked generation." - Mouth

burm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #104 on: April 01, 2012, 10:54:49 PM »
The government can hide alien life forms and free energy sources from the public, but one thing, the only thing, they can't do is take videos down from Youtube.

Spread the word! The Truth is out there! You just gotta know how to find it.... (use the Search-bar)

titanic, what really happened.
take what small comfort there may be left
seize what you love and damn all the rest

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #105 on: April 02, 2012, 03:26:19 AM »

Lance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #106 on: April 02, 2012, 11:30:55 AM »
Cause everything in the universe god thats created the universe god is just within you.  you see what im sayin? thats the mind that you can't see...don't you know if a man could take and flip himself inside out god, he would fall out and die if he see the shit that goes on, inside...you da creator of all dis, cause all these things must happen, they must take place.    See people be go back in the day god they say yeah well one man one woman adam and eve, ain't no such thing god everything you see always has been and always will what be, regardless of whom or what...it's got to be!
Anyone else notice that Tony Parker is the Gino of basketball?

thepman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -94
« Reply #107 on: April 02, 2012, 12:07:12 PM »

People aren't intelligent just because they've been convinced of a few conspiracy theories online. Conspiracy theories are dangerous, they are created when people can't handle or don't want to believe the truth. They are based upon allegations, and when people take these allegations and use them to justify their opinion it just makes their whole view less credible, allegations need proof. They also tend to make the listener of said conspiracy feel more intelligent then they are, they think they know something other's don't, they use conspiracies to defend themselves. They seem to become so obsessed and convinced with a particular theory that when presented with the other side of the argument they don't listen, they lose all sense of pragmatism. That said, I kind of buy into the JFK one and I lean more towards life being on other planets than not.
skating is all about choosing your outfit very deliberately, going out in public. looking super sick. and then riding your board a little bit

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #108 on: April 02, 2012, 04:26:15 PM »
Believing that life exists on other planets isn't a conspiracy theory, it's a judgement based on the size and scope of the universe. Believing that aliens have visited earth and that the government is covering it up and/or reverse engineering their technology however, is a conspiracy theory.

jackherer

« Reply #109 on: April 02, 2012, 04:30:35 PM »
Lionel Messi, Barcelona accused by Syrian TV of sending 'secret signals' to rebels. Barcelona doesn't just have a slick passing game, they can also secretly indicate arms smuggling routes to Syria, a pro-government Syrian television channel claimed this week.

http://sports.nationalpost.com/2012/03/22/lionel-messis-footwork-is-actually-a-secret-signal-to-syrian-rebels-state-tv/

_UniversalTruth_

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #110 on: April 02, 2012, 06:44:02 PM »
I think some of you don't understand me. I said there is NO proof that aliens were here because they weren't.
The government has their flight thingies though. So people think it would be Aliens because that's what the media suggests.

I also think that conspiracy-deniers often argue a lot more emotionally than the 'theorists' because 1. they don't want to believe that their information is false, 2. because it's easy to ridicule the ones who question the official versions of sth. and 3. because they are intellectually unable to think outside of their little box they lived in their whole lives.

On the other hand, conspiracy theorists make themselves a target by putting shitty music behind their videos and talking all misteriously without presenting their stuff in a reliable/ 'scientific' way. I also think that there is a lot of disinformation out there, probably also made up by those who have an interest in clouding sth. So as I said earlier, we often have no proof of sth. because authorities successfully hide information, but sometimes you have to use your common sense and rationally connect the facts. Sometimes information also leaks.
All in all it's really an 'info war' if you take exposure seriously and don't just fuck around joking like a clown.
i likes skooterboarding.. be lets friends :)

burm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #111 on: April 02, 2012, 10:38:15 PM »
I think some people are so willing to believe conspiracy theories because they refuse to accept that what they see is all they are going to get, so instead of making the best of it, they choose to live in a paranoid fantasy, and "knowing the truth" becomes the sole thing that makes them feel significant, important, makes them feel they matter.

I call that evasion of responsibility, but then someone else might say I'm ignorant and shunning the truth
take what small comfort there may be left
seize what you love and damn all the rest

Pike St

« Reply #112 on: April 02, 2012, 11:05:24 PM »
Living in the best of it is a good mentality, but that doesn't mean you can't question it. The funny thing is, fact is stranger than fiction. Sometimes it makes a conspiracy theory look like an uncreative thought.

'Well you think this conspiracy theory is something....haha....well look at what is really going on."

jerrys_kids

« Reply #113 on: April 04, 2012, 03:22:49 PM »
To anyone who thinks the moon landing is fake.

Bart Sibrel Being Hooked by Buzz Aldrin (Apollo 11)

Buzz Aldrin, 2nd man on the moon, 72 year old, knock out punch, boss.

escapistfool

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 6
« Reply #114 on: April 04, 2012, 07:53:38 PM »

midwestmiddleman

• Rep: -88
  • Pantheistprowler

Pike St

« Reply #116 on: April 07, 2012, 11:49:11 AM »
Or the fact that Bill Murray has the least amount of marshmallow puff on him at then end of Ghostbusters

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #117 on: April 07, 2012, 03:35:23 PM »
High fructose corn syrup. Because raw sugar is so fucking good for you.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

vegan*shawn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -416
  • listen to Jawbreaker
« Reply #118 on: April 07, 2012, 03:41:29 PM »
My favorites:
That voting really changes anything in USA polices
That the media is control by a liberal / gay group of people trying to indoctrinate young kids
That Rush Limbaugh is a real person
That Obama is a Muslim, not born in the USA, a nazi etc...
That Sarah Palin is not a comedian

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
« Reply #119 on: April 07, 2012, 05:43:48 PM »

That the media is control by a liberal / gay group of people trying to indoctrinate young kids

Whatever. They don't call it the liberal jew run media for nothing!

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.