Author Topic: Koston or Reynolds?  (Read 7507 times)

bakedRice

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -20
Re: Koston or Reynolds?
« Reply #90 on: January 03, 2012, 01:43:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
yea he must be racist the nuge and tk both on baker he must only like white people
[close]
what kind of regular reasoning is this?

ive never liked reynolds after hearing that gershon incident

[close]
You just went full person. You think he's racist when he's good friends with TK, skates to rap songs, and puts up with all of Antwuan's buffoonery/trouble making? Are you serious right now? I don't see how you can thoroughly dislike someone for something that happened so many years ago. He was obviously immature and stupid at that age. He has clearly grown up since then.�
[close]
first of all i dont thoroughly hate people i dont know.

but lets be honest right now, you think because you see niggas riding for some white dudes team means the owner isn't a racist? so because his edits are to rap music, this negates any possibility of the man being racist? no, that makes no sense; like a lot of people, reynolds is probably a closet racist - i mean that shake junt shit is fucking embarrassing.....fried chicken, black strppers, 36 mafia.  

lets not even mention antwan, who's fuckery probably reels a lot of cash for reynolds; from the looks of the antwan epicly laterd, reynolds doesnt even have much contact with the kid.

we need to start acting like adults and begin to realize that being a good skater doesn't mean youre automatically a good person. im not here saying that reynolds is burning crosses on peoples lawns but all im saying is the way i feel about don imus i feel about andrew reynolds.

uhhh i think your sarcasm detector needs to be tuned up , and in the antwuan el he said reynolds called him to skate that day, and odell was like what happened, "iuno".

anyone hating on koston is thinking of these past 3-4 years, youd be bat crazy to try to talk shit on the man before fully flared. and fuck you guys for saying who likes skating more and whos more down for it, you dont know shit about these people and its regular to question their commitment to skating when you know 1/10th of the tricks they know and they literally have bred a whole generation of skaters who picked up the board after this is skateboarding or yeah right or menikmati or the end or many other classic examples. i pick koston just for skate history's sake and how far he pushed this shit in the 90s. back noseblunt down hubba hideout i dont care which one of reynolds tricks you pick that trick and that photo made the skate world collectively orgasm.

back to the real topic at hand,

Let me make this completely fucking clear. All types of oranges are superior to any variety of apple. It is known.

it is known.

asakusa75

« Reply #91 on: January 03, 2012, 04:54:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
yea he must be racist the nuge and tk both on baker he must only like white people
[close]

[close]
You just went full person. You think he's racist when he's good friends with TK, skates to rap songs, and puts up with all of Antwuan's buffoonery/trouble making? Are you serious right now? I don't see how you can thoroughly dislike someone for something that happened so many years ago. He was obviously immature and stupid at that age. He has clearly grown up since then.?
[close]

but lets be honest right now, you think because you see niggas riding for some white dudes team means the owner isn't a racist? so because his edits are to rap music, this negates any possibility of the man being racist? no, that makes no sense; like a lot of people, reynolds is probably a closet racist - i mean that shake junt shit is fucking embarrassing.....fried chicken, black strppers, 36 mafia. ? 

lets not even mention antwan, who's fuckery probably reels a lot of cash for reynolds; from the looks of the antwan epicly laterd, reynolds doesnt even have much contact with the kid.

we need to start acting like adults and begin to realize that being a good skater doesn't mean youre automatically a good person. im not here saying that reynolds is burning crosses on peoples lawns but all im saying is the way i feel about don imus i feel about andrew reynolds.

Who is Antwan?

scorpion1001

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
  • All Hail Carroll
« Reply #92 on: January 03, 2012, 07:29:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
You just went full person. You think he's racist when he's good friends with TK, skates to rap songs, and puts up with all of Antwuan's buffoonery/trouble making? Are you serious right now? I don't see how you can thoroughly dislike someone for something that happened so many years ago. He was obviously immature and stupid at that age. He has clearly grown up since then.�
[close]

but lets be honest right now, you think because you see niggas riding for some white dudes team means the owner isn't a racist? so because his edits are to rap music, this negates any possibility of the man being racist? no, that makes no sense; like a lot of people, reynolds is probably a closet racist - i mean that shake junt shit is fucking embarrassing.....fried chicken, black strppers, 36 mafia.  

my god this is regular.  what problem do you have with 3-6 mafia?!

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -443
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #93 on: January 03, 2012, 07:51:47 AM »
first. Koston uber alles. period. see kalis' post if you need the reasons why.

second. reynolds is a don.

third, gershon told me that story personally and the beef was based on some other shit that went down on a tour. he actually never heard drew say the n-word. his buddy told him that the word was said after they were walking away. AFTER he banked him in the jaw. he was just a wastoid kid and was too full of himself/letting his crew gas him up.

...horses mouth and all that.

k

Quote from: The Gipper

Classic keyboard skate champion talk right there.

you need to stop thinking people do what you tell them bc they dont.

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #94 on: January 03, 2012, 08:08:07 AM »
I get more enjoyment out of watching Reynolds skate.

ChrisLambe94

« Reply #95 on: January 03, 2012, 08:27:36 AM »
Reynolds 2G

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #96 on: January 03, 2012, 09:03:18 AM »
Reynolds 2G

so good. Kickflip noseslide at UCI was proper. I enjoy that Donovan track too.

Stoop Kid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -72
  • Fuck hipsters.
« Reply #97 on: January 03, 2012, 09:19:29 AM »
This is a tough one, but im going to have to go with Reynolds.

Facehead

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -95
« Reply #98 on: January 03, 2012, 09:41:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
This is sort of like arguing "whats better, pizza or tacos?"
[close]

Pizza.
[close]
nah, its all about them tacos!

PIZZA AND KOSTON ALL FUCKING DAY BRO! ALL FUCKING DAY!!!!!

Facehead

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -95
« Reply #99 on: January 03, 2012, 09:52:04 AM »
HOLY JTURDJAM, IS THIS STUFF NEW?
WHERE HAVE THESE MYSTERIOUS WORD ALTERING ABILITIES BEEN ALL MY LIFE?
The only real question here is: Koston or Pizza?

lalala

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 13
« Reply #100 on: January 03, 2012, 12:03:35 PM »

Why choose when you can have both?

(too easy, I know)

gripping the dick like a church girl giving her first hand job
head of the dick gonna be purple like my uncles face when he hung himself

landCow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
« Reply #101 on: January 03, 2012, 10:30:25 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Why choose when you can have both?

(too easy, I know)

man, i really like the koston 3's back in the day