Author Topic: Get your vote on for the helliez!!  (Read 1395 times)

DGKALIS

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 533
Get your vote on for the helliez!!
« on: December 23, 2011, 06:03:28 PM »
Fun award thing we are doing on Hellaclips.

Check it out.
You can watch the short montages... or click the actual name and the long versions are there.

http://hellaclips.com/

Facehead

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -95
Re: Get your vote on for the helliez!!
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2011, 06:14:57 PM »
This looks like good fun, I'm going through it now.

Why is the Chet Childress thing considered a rant? I'm drinking champagne so maybe I missed something...

tkp

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 513
    • shop lurker avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2011, 06:24:27 PM »
dign it but would be even sicker if all the clips had the original audio.

ShitUnot

• Rep: 1
  • Slappie to Fakie
    • shitunot1 blogspot avatar image
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2011, 10:19:22 PM »
this is dope and done at the right time of year! cheers!

marshalbanana

• Rep: -7
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2011, 10:51:02 PM »
Didn't know how to go about voting in the J. Rog area..I did however vote for Occupy Philly video

get gnarly

• Rep: 9
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2011, 11:04:10 PM »
Fuck yea Kalis! Solid format/nominees (I like how you picked your own Epicly Later'd, I voted for it)
I agree with not knowing how to vote for Faganova...
And the hardest choice for me besides best 3 flip was choosing between the bangin' playboy chick or the drop in fall.

Mr Squiggle

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2011, 11:23:23 PM »
Why doesn't the five choices for best web part include the gnarliest ones? Anthony Schultz, Walker Ryan, Brandon Westgate, Nick Boserio, and many others deserve to be on that list before some of those guys.

wigs

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2011, 11:32:14 PM »
Why doesn't the five choices for best web part include the gnarliest ones? Anthony Schultz, Walker Ryan, Brandon Westgate, Nick Boserio, and many others deserve to be on that list before some of those guys.

because this is an internet award show (run by DC)  more whack than the transworld awards called "the helliez". seriously, no disrespect to josh kalis because he's an awesome, stand-up dude; but if anyone else put this link on here everyone would be talking shit.

Avicci

• Rep: -71
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2011, 11:52:46 PM »
I hope everyone votes DGKALIS for the best webisode.

"chill out on the yo flips theo we only want whats best for you!"

Andrefosho

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 147
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2011, 12:24:05 AM »

Might be they based the nominees on the viewcount on the site.

Rutger Hauer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -25
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2011, 02:51:55 AM »
This was a good one.
Had some fun watching those clips, hadn't even saw all of those even though I lurk around the internet quite a lot.
Thanks!
"I don't know what my appeal is. I can see I've got blue eyes and don't look like the Hunchback of Notre Dame but I can't understand the fuss."

DGKALIS

• Rep: 533
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2011, 09:31:36 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

because this is an internet award show (run by DC)  more whack than the transworld awards called "the helliez". seriously, no disrespect to josh kalis because he's an awesome, stand-up dude; but if anyone else put this link on here everyone would be talking shit.

C'mon now...

Shit is for fun. There is no DC involvement...(i wish though... could use the money.)HAHA. None what so ever. Its hard as fuck to pick just 5. Most has to do with views and comments. If one video had twice as many views than the other.... we chose that.

Im not picking what was "the best" because i liked it.... we picked it based on the views and response.

Talk shit on it though..... its all good. It was fun to go through the videos and look at it all.

Mr Squiggle

« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2011, 02:08:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

because this is an internet award show (run by DC)?  more whack than the transworld awards called "the helliez". seriously, no disrespect to josh kalis because he's an awesome, stand-up dude; but if anyone else put this link on here everyone would be talking shit.
[close]

C'mon now...

Shit is for fun. There is no DC involvement...(i wish though... could use the money.)HAHA. None what so ever. Its hard as fuck to pick just 5. Most has to do with views and comments. If one video had twice as many views than the other.... we chose that.

Im not picking what was "the best" because i liked it.... we picked it based on the views and response.

Talk shit on it though..... its all good. It was fun to go through the videos and look at it all.
That makes sense. Wasn't trying to talk shit or anything like that, just curious about the choices for best web part.