Author Topic: 50 CENT  (Read 7395 times)

Jack Smith

50 CENT
« on: December 30, 2011, 09:38:36 PM »

thugnificent

Re: 50 CENT
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2011, 05:27:30 AM »
boss

Andrefosho

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 146
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2011, 05:48:12 AM »
I liked the all-black painted chick.
And I thought 50 could produce better quality videos. This is even worse than some Iphone shot videos for wannabe rappers.

BraveUlysses

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2011, 06:09:06 AM »
50 is whack as hell. Who the fuck even listens to him anymore?

mongomaestro

• Rep: -41
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2011, 09:11:02 AM »
50 is whack as hell.

as he ALWAYS was...   

thugnificent

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2011, 02:07:25 PM »
you guys are idiots, he has classic albums and started the mixtape trend. and that video is off a mixtape, which he made a video for every song on it. fall back

mongomaestro

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2011, 02:43:43 PM »

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 787
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2011, 03:08:33 PM »
the arrogant prick "look at me" schtick got old a long ass time ago.  not that it was ever good to begin with.
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

BraveUlysses

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2011, 07:55:16 PM »
you guys are idiots, he has classic albums and started the mixtape trend. and that video is off a mixtape, which he made a video for every song on it. fall back
You really think 50 has classic albums? I feel like the dude tries hard to stay relevant by starting beef with other rappers. Most of which are 5x better than him.

mongomaestro

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2012, 08:16:00 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
You really think 50 has classic albums? I feel like the dude tries hard to stay relevant by starting beef with other rappers. Most of which are 5x better than him.

exactly...

wasnt that cornball mannequin supposed to retire back when kanye owned his azz in sales?!?!?!

Cadillac Ranch Dressing

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2012, 09:39:56 AM »
I think 50 Cent has a better sense of humor than most rappers.
"I got a fever and the only prescription is more Cadillac Ranch Dressing." - Jereme Rogers

thugnificent

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2012, 05:54:56 PM »
if you dont think get rich or die tryin was a classic album you need to check yourself, how dare you even say that? beg for mercy was classic too, no doubt. and 90% of all the beef 50 was in, was not started by him. do you guys even listen to rap?

BraveUlysses

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2012, 08:08:54 PM »
Haha 50 Cent may have not started those beefs but he still has the lyrical ability of a 5 year old and probably gets Eminem to ghostwrite for him. He also has one of the most predictable rhyming schemes and boring flows out of all the mainstream rappers out there. Are there also classic Soulja Boy albums that I should check out? 50 would be even more shit if it wasn't for Em and Dre.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 08:11:51 PM by BraveUlysses »

thugnificent

« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2012, 08:54:11 PM »
first you say he started all those beefs and now you back peddle saying he didn't start them. dont speak on subjects you have no knowledge in. 50 had the streets on smash before he ever met dre or eminem with power of the dollar, which is another classic album, which puts him at 3. how many other rappers have 3 classics? not many. i guarantee you have never even actually listened to any of those albums, keep it 100 with me. 50 has also ghostwritten hundreds of songs, so i dont get know where you get off accusing him of ghost writing. and to top it off, you used the term mainstream rapper. you are probably one of those faggots that tells people "i only listens to underground rappers, like jedi mind tricks and cannibus". your ignorance is foul

Archie Bunker

• Rep: 17
  • I've got the juice now
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2012, 09:27:18 PM »
50 cent was the future...approximately 10 years ago. but really 50 gave life to grimy cocaine goon rap that dipset cassidy and newer people like french montana are still capitalizing on.  what's not to love?
Bitch I'm 'bout it 'bout it

BraveUlysses

« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2012, 09:38:02 PM »
What could 50 possibly have to offer as a ghostwriter? I used the term "mainstream rapper" instead of just "rapper" because there are plenty of no name shitty rappers that 50 is better than. There are mainstream rappers that I enjoy songs from and I have never listened to Jedi Mind Tricks or Cannibus. Most of the hip-hop I listen to is from the 90's but I hate that pretentious attitude a lot of people that listen to older hip hop or older music in general have. I actually have listened to Get Rich Or Die Tryin and I enjoyed it at the time. Hell I actually bought the Massacre album when it came out. Now I'm a little older and realize he's been garbage since Get Rich or Die Tryin. I acknowledged the fact that I was wrong about the rap beef thing but that doesn't change the fact that he is a bad rapper that's just marketable. Not sure where you're getting those claims that 50 has ghostwritten for other people though. There is no way that is true.

thugnificent

« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2012, 09:55:42 PM »
What could 50 possibly have to offer as a ghostwriter?

how about success? All of Games biggest singles were written by 50, and he has written a lot for dre too. He isn't a great rapper, but he is no doubt good. Yes there are other people who are better at rapping, but that doesnt mean shit if you cant make a song. he has a great ability to turn songs into hits with his writing and hooks, numbers dont lie. bad rappers dont have 3 classic albums, stop trippin

mongomaestro

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2012, 11:57:45 AM »
the correlation between 'classic albums' and 'numbers' is for the most part, mutually exclusive when it comes to hiphop.

fucca 50 and all that mallrat cb4 schit...

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2012, 12:51:14 PM »
Get Rich or Die Tryin was a CLASSIC rap album. and like thugnificent said he started the mixtape trend. if yall tryna hate on fifty you dont know shit about rap. he wasnt the most technical rapper but in his GRODT days his flow was always on point.

definitely not as releveant musically has he used to be but yall forgetting this is one americas biggest entrepreneurs. for the past few years he's been writing & acting in multiple movies, publishing books (50th Law w/ Robert Greene is excellent), venturing into the headphone business, and is doing good work with the StreetKing movement feeding meals in Africa for every energy shot sold. matter of fact he JUST got a huge distribution deal with pepsi for the SK energy shots so youll be seeing those everywhere soon.

the man is a master hustler/businessman, period. he still got money from that $100 million dollar vitamin water deal.

BraveUlysses

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2012, 06:22:22 PM »
I wasn't speaking on none of that entrepreneur stuff. That's great and all but I was strictly talking about his music. If 50 really did write most of The Documentary I'm just gonna assume that 50's lyrics don't bother me as much as his delivery just does because The Game doesn't really bother me at all. But at the same time I've read that 50 just wrote the hooks to some of the songs not necessarily Game's lyrics. All I know is I've just always appreciated rappers that were more lyrically inclined and nobody probably really listens to it but I find that "god gave me style" song he made really annoying and I get it stuck in my head.

Strike A Pose

• Rep: -613
  • Get slapped!
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2012, 05:13:48 AM »
50 has an excellent ear for beats.

His lyrics and delivery are usually mediocre, but his tracks go hard!

mongomaestro

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2012, 08:21:25 AM »
seems to be quite a few fans of another mans stock portfolio...   stay keepin track dawgs...  LOL...

if yall tryna hate on fifty you dont know shit about mallrap.

well, its a good thing i know about hiphop, so that the frivilous attention whore schit marketed towards 14 year old schoolgirls doesnt hold any relevance whatsoever, isnt it...     8)

thugnificent

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2012, 08:55:50 AM »
yo quit ruining this superb thread with your bitch assness, nobody is tryin to hear it

50 Cent - Window Shopper [uncensored]

via

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 239
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2012, 09:04:10 AM »

mongomaestro

« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2012, 09:05:30 AM »
put the pom poms away and quit takin it personal 'thuggy'... ::)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 09:08:22 AM by mongomaestro »

thugnificent

« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2012, 09:30:30 AM »
my bitches call me thuggy, you havent earned those stripes yet. but you do fit the category

mongomaestro

« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2012, 09:34:28 AM »
'bitches' is a reference to the rest of your squad right...

'stripes' from a mallrap advocate worried about 'trends', ill pass anyhow. 

thanks again for caring...    :)

thugnificent

« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2012, 10:58:14 AM »
aint nobody done said anything about trends except you fool. I can tell by your smiley face giving, hoe ass attitude and faggot demeanor that you are one of them 'immortal technique is the best rapper, i havent listened to any new rap since the 90s cause its all bubblegum now' bitches. your feminine ways are embarrassing

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2012, 11:32:46 AM »
damn thugnificent just bodied mongomaestro!
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

mongomaestro

« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2012, 01:06:11 PM »
aint nobody done said anything about trends

the mixtape trend.

mixless 'tapes' more like it.

you said it son, not i.  bubblegum...

your feminine ways are embarrassing

the irony...

like i said, son, put your pom poms away.  i didnt ask to see under your skirt... just spittin the real bout these mannequins that got you all defensive...

:::smiley, smiley:::