Author Topic: Asian Man Jumped by 7 masked people  (Read 3524 times)

oyolar

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 378
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Asian Man Jumped by 7 masked people
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2012, 02:53:37 PM »
Stuff like this makes me sick.  Those kids should be raped in prison, but I doubt they're over 18 and will only have to do dome bullshit punishment.

Nah, these kids could very easily get tried as adults for this. If it's an egregious physical harm or they attackers are over 13 (which this kids clearly are) with a previous record (which I would not be surprised to find out they do), it's up to the judge to try them as adults or not. If they're over 17 (which they might be), they're automatically tried as adults.

bakedRice

• Rep: -20
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2012, 02:11:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Stuff like this makes me sick.  Those kids should be raped in prison, but I doubt they're over 18 and will only have to do dome bullshit punishment.
[close]

Nah, these kids could very easily get tried as adults for this. If it's an egregious physical harm or they attackers are over 13 (which this kids clearly are) with a previous record (which I would not be surprised to find out they do), it's up to the judge to try them as adults or not. If they're over 17 (which they might be), they're automatically tried as adults.

i fucking hope so i had to stop the video watching that kids head just get whiplashed again and again from their kicks made me sick...

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2012, 02:27:57 PM »
Not that it matters but I heard the kid only got treated for bruises and other minor injuries. These dudes couldn't even give a proper beating. Either that or the asian kid can just take hits like no other.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

Grubby Mits

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
  • kim you need to leave him
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2012, 02:30:40 PM »
It's lucky these dinguses are terrible at throwing punches and kicking, because that amount of beating could have killed someone. Asain guy is a trooper.

landCow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2012, 03:21:49 PM »
the video is hard to watch and this sort of thing always makes me sick and sad. its a good thing that the 7 are such pussies that even their combined beating couldn't stop the asian guy from running away. but i still have  to ask whats the official story here? if one has surfaced? I could speculate forever about the who, what and why but i want facts.

Gnarwhal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2012, 03:26:36 PM »
from what the news is saying here in Chicago, the beating was retaliation for the kid being beaten taking part in a previous group beating.  Also the one kid without his face covered is being held on 100,000 dollars bond

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2012, 03:54:20 PM »
from what the news is saying here in Chicago, the beating was retaliation for the kid being beaten taking part in a previous group beating.  Also the one kid without his face covered is being held on 100,000 dollars bond

So wait....the asian kid and his friends beat one of the white kids in the video?

I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin

Rumpleforeskin

« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2012, 04:01:09 PM »
I want to rape those kids moms using their blood as lubricant. 

Gnarwhal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2012, 05:09:51 PM »
Expand Quote
from what the news is saying here in Chicago, the beating was retaliation for the kid being beaten taking part in a previous group beating.?  Also the one kid without his face covered is being held on 100,000 dollars bond
[close]

So wait....the asian kid and his friends beat one of the white kids in the video?

From what we're hearing I'm not really sure if one of the kids in the video was originally being attacked, or if it was one their friends.

bakedRice

« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2012, 08:18:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
from what the news is saying here in Chicago, the beating was retaliation for the kid being beaten taking part in a previous group beating.?  Also the one kid without his face covered is being held on 100,000 dollars bond
[close]

[close]
From what we're hearing I'm not really sure if one of the kids in the video was originally being attacked, or if it was one their friends.

honestly first thing i would think if i was one of their parents is, WHY THE FUCK DID YOU PUT IT UP ON YOUTUBE!!! like not only is my kid a sadistic piece of shit, hes also brain dead.

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2012, 09:17:00 AM »
i was jumped in similar fashion about 6 years ago, in retaliation for a one on one figh tthat i got in, the kid fell and hit his head on th4e corner of a bumper of a truck, instandly knocked out, blood everywehre, i was like brablem" and left.
2 months later
only to be followed into a bathroom at a restaurant and beaten by the kid and 3 of his friends until i pretended to go unconsious, the physical pain aside, it took me over a year to really trust society and go out alone, it was a very frustrating and unsettling feeling, i coudlnt press charges because i didnt scream, and nobody saw it happen.

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2012, 03:53:39 PM »
Apparently this ho had something to do with it:

The real story behind 7 vs 1 asian beating original umm girl fail part 2

And she was charged with the rest of the guys: http://www.dailyherald.com/article/20120118/news/701189885/
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2012, 05:52:22 PM »
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me