Author Topic: Antwuan Dixon  (Read 28630 times)

runa

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -9
Antwuan Dixon
« on: January 23, 2012, 01:34:36 AM »
Not out of Supra or Deathwish. He was out, but now he is in jail until next year. They decided to suspend his boards and shoes so he doesn't spend money on drugs. Will be welcome anytime he comes back with a good attitude towards skateboarding.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1963
Re: Antwuan Dixon
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 01:41:55 AM »
Thanks, dad.

sluggers

• Rep: -405
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2012, 01:51:30 AM »
Who seriously gives a fuck?

What an absolute waste of human flesh.

ChrisLambe94

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2012, 05:41:30 AM »
I wish he came back like Antwuan in Baker 3G ,I miss ur skating Antwuan

poor alice

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -133
  • ♦️♣️♥️♠️
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2012, 06:10:16 AM »
can someone please give me the full story of what the fuck actually happened him?
I'm going to argue that Placebo owes their entire career to a Canadian dude's skate video part. Appleyard should be getting royalties for this shit.

skateohio

• Rep: 18
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2012, 06:21:51 AM »
can someone please give me the full story of what the fuck actually happened him?

I think it's a more of his "lack of giving a fuck" about what is actually happening to him . .

poor alice

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -133
  • ♦️♣️♥️♠️
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2012, 06:27:55 AM »
i knows thats prob the case, but ive seen his epicly laterd, read interviews etc but it never really specified what went on with him, i mean he must of realised he was destined for skate stardom after the baker/deathwish vids and tours.
I'm going to argue that Placebo owes their entire career to a Canadian dude's skate video part. Appleyard should be getting royalties for this shit.

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2012, 06:42:43 AM »
I'm tired of hearing about this guy.

mooraga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2012, 06:46:17 AM »
his two neurons that are left aren't doing their best job

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2012, 06:59:55 AM »
such a fucking shame man. if dude completely stopped drinking & just smoked weed he'd easily be one of the elite pro's in the game by now. i hate to see that he's a pile now. dudes been one of my favorite skaters since baker 3 came out. he was seriously gifted. i remember him saying in an interview once that prison made him think about all the shit he's done & how he wanted to get his act together but once he got out he skated for a bit, got injured, starting partying again & the cycle continues. he's a cool dude but that hood nigga mentality along with his drinking problem continues to hold him back.

hopefully when its all said n done he'll make a mariano-esque comeback & get his life back on track. dude was seriously put on this earth to be a skateboarder. we'll know its real when he (somehow) removes his regular ass face tattoos.

wigs

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2012, 07:17:47 AM »
such a fucking shame man. if dude completely stopped drinking & just smoked weed he'd easily be one of the elite pro's in the game by now. i hate to see that he's a pile now. dudes been one of my favorite skaters since baker 3 came out. he was seriously gifted. i remember him saying in an interview once that prison made him think about all the shit he's done & how he wanted to get his act together but once he got out he skated for a bit, got injured, starting partying again & the cycle continues. he's a cool dude but that hood nigga mentality along with his drinking problem continues to hold him back.

hopefully when its all said n done he'll make a mariano-esque comeback & get his life back on track. dude was seriously put on this earth to be a skateboarder. we'll know its real when he (somehow) removes his regular ass face tattoos.

filter

• Rep: 7
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2012, 07:22:10 AM »
once you get your nose tattooed theres no going back

Rumpleforeskin

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2012, 07:48:30 AM »
Its always the same old same old.

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2012, 07:58:54 AM »
so basically, baker/deathwish made money off glorifying his addictions, then it went to far, and their consious hit them, and they made this move.
Still, he is an adult, and an addict and he must take responsibility for his own actions.
clean up, skate for fun. mov eon with your life  twan.

cringe.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 414
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2012, 08:01:28 AM »
I wonder if he has his dick tattooed?

'wanna catch my load nigga'     (and yes, there's probably enough space)

Avicci

• Rep: -71
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2012, 08:03:23 AM »
Not out of Supra or Deathwish. He was out, but now he is in jail until next year. They decided to suspend his boards and shoes so he doesn't spend money on drugs. Will be welcome anytime he comes back with a good attitude towards skateboarding.

NOOOOOO HOW DO YOU KNOW FOR SURE  :D

"chill out on the yo flips theo we only want whats best for you!"

GarglesCmen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
  • Hey, Nice Ass
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2012, 08:22:11 AM »

'wanna catch my load nigga'     (and yes, there's probably enough space)

perfect

HOUSTON, TEXAS!

Kab

• Rep: -38
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2012, 08:59:31 AM »
He's a big pile of shit and doesn't deserve what little success he had. Hope he dies in jail.
Down by the river...

Truancy

• GFC lifestyle
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2012, 09:04:50 AM »
He's a big pile of shit and doesn't deserve what little success he had. Hope he dies in jail.

You're a pile of shit for hoping that a dude with a few addictions DIES IN FUCKING JAIL because you haven't seen his rollerboard stunts recently. What does Antwuan owe you that make you so angry, Kab?
Man enough to carry cuffs
Man enough to stand trial

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2012, 09:10:45 AM »

if he does die in jail, im sending you my faecal matter in the post everyday for the next 3 years
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 09:21:03 AM by finknoos »

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2012, 09:17:34 AM »

'wanna catch my load nigga' ?  ?  (and yes, there's probably enough space)

I chuckled.

Even though Baker/Deathwish camp was making money off of him, I am sure he became some sort of a financial issue. Like why pay a guy that is only taking his money and paying for finds and what not. Plus going on tour and always having issue with cops can get old.

Hopefully more jail just sets him straight but obviously it doesn't always do that.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 305
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2012, 09:57:23 AM »
Wasn't he in jail last year then got out and is now back in jail? Damn what a shame.. It sucks cause what the public eye see's is his drinking and drug abuse are the reason for his "downfall"as well as the lack of skateboarding footage you'll see from him. Still dope his sponsors are willing to help him out through these bad times.
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

Kab

• Rep: -38
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2012, 10:14:16 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You're a pile of shit for hoping that a dude with a few addictions DIES IN FUCKING JAIL because you haven't seen his rollerboard stunts recently. What does Antwuan owe you that make you so angry, Kab?

He doesn't owe me anything, he's just a completely worthless human being. The biggest way he could ever contribute to society would be to get his stupid ass shanked and donate his organs, he's a waste of a perfectly good set of kidneys.
Down by the river...

Cadillac Ranch Dressing

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2012, 10:15:01 AM »
Is your friend's mom a correctional officer?
"I got a fever and the only prescription is more Cadillac Ranch Dressing." - Jereme Rogers

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3289
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2012, 10:17:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

He doesn't owe me anything, he's just a completely worthless human being. The biggest way he could ever contribute to society would be to get his stupid ass shanked and donate his organs, he's a waste of a perfectly good set of kidneys.

Nope...kidneys are shot now. :(

oneshovel

« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2012, 10:34:36 AM »
I'd bet that Antwuan inspiring thousands of kids to skate is far more than Kab will ever contribute to society.

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2012, 10:37:12 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Is your friend's mom a correctional officer?
Yeah, I am not so sure about this. It sounds like old news of what already happened to him. As in his sponsors already put him on 'probation', wouldn't they just kick him off this time around? What is your source!?

Unbridled Technical Precision

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -329
  • C.H.Z.
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2012, 10:43:40 AM »
Isn't it crazy to think that Theotis Beasley is from the same hood as Antwuan? Of course they probably had slightly different lives, but even with Antwuan as his older homie, Theotis manages to be the nicest person I have ever met and has never touched weed or any drug (not even fuckin cigs! not once!).  I hate to say it, but the poorer neighborhoods of inglewood or hawthorne are engineered to produce people like Antwuan, and Theotis is the exception to the rule. So before we say we want Antwuan to die in jail, just know that though he makes some particularly bad decisions, he's a product of his environment. Therefore since Kab had grown up surrounded by aging, desperate, and bicurious uncles, it's understandable why he's such a cocksucker.

Truancy

• GFC lifestyle
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2012, 10:55:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Kab, please delight us of all the reasons you're a better human being than him, so good in fact that you consider it your prerogative to pass judgement on who deserves to live or die. I'm just going to guess you've never seen a ghetto and realized how much of an achievement it is just to get somewhere outside of that environment.
Man enough to carry cuffs
Man enough to stand trial

codithou

• Rep: 41
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2012, 11:09:23 AM »
I'd bet that Antwuan inspiring thousands of kids to skate is far more than Kab will ever contribute to society.
I've personally seen a few kids be 'inspired' by Antwuan to start smoking weed and drinking heavily. I'm not choosing sides or anything but he is the last person to try and pass off as some sort of role model to the younger skateboarding community. 

That being said, I hope he gets clean and does some nollie heels soon.