Author Topic: Antwuan Dixon  (Read 28624 times)

Kristi Yamaguchi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -17
Re: Antwuan Dixon
« Reply #60 on: January 23, 2012, 06:44:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
antwuan is nothing special on a skateboard.

jail will only contribute to his CHOICE of mindstates...?� that place aint made to "rehabilitate"...

[close]
Please stop posting, I'm begging you.
[close]

off the sack and i just might... probably not though...

twuan got pretty clean style, but nollie/switch heels and stairs dont make anyone special... especially in southern california... and extra especially in 2012... there are literally THOUSANDS of kids that can outskate this dude...� i see NO creativity in twuans vid parts.. just a bunch of jumping down schit and dooo doo dooos....� � :D

i got love for antwuan, but some of yall youngsters reference the Baker vids like theyre Video Days or some schit...

id rather smoke one with antwuan than skate with him...� �LOL...

What does creativity even mean in skateboarding? Doing a 300,000 point combo like Pudwill? If you don't understand the concept of having a good style and how you do a trick being more important than what trick you do, I don't know what to say to you.

Money Black

• Rep: 4
« Reply #61 on: January 23, 2012, 06:47:38 PM »
Expand Quote
baker was the worst sponser antwuan could have ended up on. Baker ruined antuwan. Damn he is a natural talent though, I just want to see more footage.
[close]

... nope, it is his fault after all ... no one told him to use all his sponsor-money for drugs instead of cleaning himself up ... i higly doubt a comeback or even a drug-free life .. but i would love to see this fool skateing again ...

besides that: deathwish/supra need this guy as there new am. it is about time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLx4Gut5QTI&feature=related

you motherfuckers are crazy thats some boring ass shit right there

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #62 on: January 23, 2012, 08:16:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

jail will only contribute to his CHOICE of mindstates...?� that place aint made to "rehabilitate"...

[close]
[close]

twuan got pretty clean style, but nollie/switch heels and stairs dont make anyone special... especially in southern california... and extra especially in 2012... there are literally THOUSANDS of kids that can outskate this dude...� i see NO creativity in twuans vid parts.. just a bunch of jumping down schit and dooo doo dooos....� � :D

i got love for antwuan, but some of yall youngsters reference the Baker vids like theyre Video Days or some schit...

[close]
What does creativity even mean in skateboarding? Doing a 300,000 point combo like Pudwill? If you don't understand the concept of having a good style and how you do a trick being more important than what trick you do, I don't know what to say to you.

it doesn't matter how lazy/smooth/good looking his style is, he's still boring. switch heel. nollie heel. nollie back lip. nollie back heel. it's always the same. He's good at that shit, but it gets old.

people talk a lot of shit on Braydon and Spanky, but both of their Stay Gold parts were way more creative than Antwuan's heelflips.

Unbridled Technical Precision

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -329
  • C.H.Z.
« Reply #63 on: January 23, 2012, 08:35:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

it doesn't matter how lazy/smooth/good looking his style is, he's still boring. switch heel. nollie heel. nollie back lip. nollie back heel. it's always the same. He's good at that shit, but it gets old.

people talk a lot of shit on Braydon and Spanky, but both of their Stay Gold parts were way more creative than Antwuan's heelflips.

you, my friend, are lost.

mongomaestro

• Rep: -41
« Reply #64 on: January 23, 2012, 08:51:57 PM »
What does creativity even mean in skateboarding?

lol.   that question alone being asked says it all...

i said antwuan has a pretty clean style...  jumping down stairs isnt exactly "flowing" on a skateboard though if you know what i mean...  but probably not...

although i will admit that antwuan's video parts probably dont do him justice as a skateboarder...  ive never skated with him in person...

thanks for letting me know how many points you give the windmill armed combos though...  :)

Lenny the Fatface

« Reply #65 on: January 23, 2012, 09:30:19 PM »
he was gone forever once the nipples started deforming.

Tarela

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 11
  • We spent four seasons at the Four Seasons twice
« Reply #66 on: January 23, 2012, 10:56:59 PM »
Where's the proof in all this of him bein in the hoosegow??Seems like the folks that hate him also hate style...some of the comments here are disgusting ok you don't like his skating but you want him dead? Shameful even for slap...Twan will comeback, skateboarding will take him back...he'll get out of that nonsense sooner or later nothin lasts for ever

Archers of Chaka

• Rep: -10
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #67 on: January 24, 2012, 02:56:23 AM »
So i have a theory as to why Antwuan is going through all these tough times. Remember in Baker 3 when that Jamaican lady is yelling at him? She screams a bunch of unintelligible words at him which I believe was actually a voodoo curse. Theo was there too, and could've very well been the one cursed, but all of the curse went to Antwuan, and now he is cursed and doomed to live a life of a wastoid. If it wasn't for the curse Antwuan would've been right up there with Theo, still skating and getting clips, maybe just enjoying a drink or hit of weed every now and then. Solution? Antwuan must find this crazy lady and kill her, it is the only way for the curse to be put to an end. When she dies, the curse dies too.

Also, I am very high right now...

1:01
Beagle
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 03:27:51 AM by Archers of Chaka »

ThrillOfItAll

• Rep: -47
  • Stomp It
    • Skate Blog avatar image
« Reply #68 on: January 24, 2012, 04:44:17 AM »
I recently got a pair of his Shoes.

Quite good! Rate them!

Im coloring his name up tho. Think hes a shit role model.

Local kids think hes the best cause he smokes weed and hes black etc etc

These kids spend more time hiding in trees smoking rather than skating...
Time To Play The Game

barkeep11

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -135
« Reply #69 on: January 24, 2012, 05:48:09 AM »
I'm not even an Antwan fan, but some of the shit some of you are saying is just fucking awful.  Wishing he was dead... really?  And what has he done to you personally to warrant such a remark?

Fuck you!  You suck sooo much!  I get this is Slap and a lot of you pride yourselves on being degenerates but seriously, at what point do we stop recognizing someone is a human that needs help?  If you have nothing good to offer then fuck off!

Quite good! Rate them!

And this!  You are an idiot.  You buy his shoes and color his name so that people won't know you bought his shoes because he's a shit role model.  Dude, you bought the shoes!!!  Is this your idea of a protest?  Listen, Occupy-'Twan, I think it's worse to be a shit head than a shit role model!  Do your conscience a favor and buy a pair of Vans or something next time!

Human Onion

• Rep: 4
« Reply #70 on: January 24, 2012, 05:58:08 AM »
I wish Antwuan all the best. Hope he comes back.

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #71 on: January 24, 2012, 06:07:28 AM »
Isn't it crazy to think that Theotis Beasley is from the same hood as Antwuan? Of course they probably had slightly different lives, but even with Antwuan as his older homie, Theotis manages to be the nicest person I have ever met and has never touched weed or any drug (not even fuckin cigs! not once!).� I hate to say it, but the poorer neighborhoods of inglewood or hawthorne are engineered to produce people like Antwuan, and Theotis is the exception to the rule. So before we say we want Antwuan to die in jail, just know that though he makes some particularly bad decisions, he's a product of his environment. Therefore since Kab had grown up surrounded by aging, desperate, and bicurious uncles, it's understandable why he's such a cocksucker.

theres some kind of drake:lil wayne analogy to be made between theotis beasley and antwan dixon. regardless. dudes too good. its just too bad the laziness has gotten the better of him. and i say laziness instead of drugs because bakers full of functional drug users. he should hang out with dollin more often. his part in chickenbone was gnarly.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 06:12:37 AM by The Ghost of Lenny Kirk »

poor alice

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -133
  • ♦️♣️♥️♠️
« Reply #72 on: January 24, 2012, 06:32:46 AM »
antwuans skating is this shit
But he makes silly life choices. look at me adding something new to this thread

And to whoever said he deserves to do, i disagree, unless hes actually killed some fellow human
I'm going to argue that Placebo owes their entire career to a Canadian dude's skate video part. Appleyard should be getting royalties for this shit.

baconeggandcheese

• Rep: 41
« Reply #73 on: January 24, 2012, 07:40:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Isn't it crazy to think that Theotis Beasley is from the same hood as Antwuan? Of course they probably had slightly different lives, but even with Antwuan as his older homie, Theotis manages to be the nicest person I have ever met and has never touched weed or any drug (not even fuckin cigs! not once!).� I hate to say it, but the poorer neighborhoods of inglewood or hawthorne are engineered to produce people like Antwuan, and Theotis is the exception to the rule. So before we say we want Antwuan to die in jail, just know that though he makes some particularly bad decisions, he's a product of his environment. Therefore since Kab had grown up surrounded by aging, desperate, and bicurious uncles, it's understandable why he's such a cocksucker.
[close]

theres some kind of drake:lil wayne analogy to be made between theotis beasley and antwan dixon. regardless. dudes too good. its just too bad the laziness has gotten the better of him. and i say laziness instead of drugs because bakers full of functional drug users. he should hang out with dollin more often. his part in chickenbone was gnarly.

Yeah Kab you are a cockguzzler.  Also,  I don't give a fuck how many drugs Antwuan does, it's his life not mine.  Everyone in this thread is being judgmental and immature.  You all probably like how the government tells us what to do with our lifestyle choice also huh?  I just wanna see a new part from him.  I hope that happens.
I actually did hit another skater in the face with my shoe once at a demo doing a shoes fly off kickflip but he was cool with it.

93tilinfinity

« Reply #74 on: January 24, 2012, 08:09:46 AM »
Have you guys ever tried lasd.org then doing an inmate search? Dude was sentenced to 270 days on 11/2/2011 and with LA County jail systems you usually serve anywhere from 5-50% even if the crime is that of a felony.... dude probably lawyered up and is out or will be out very soon.

skateohio

• Rep: 18
« Reply #75 on: January 24, 2012, 08:31:03 AM »
can you share the link I don't see anything for "antwaun dixon" . . I think I need a middle initial or something
http://app4.lasd.org/iic/ajis_search.cfm
"antwuan willis dixon" 08/19/88 doesnt find anything
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 08:44:26 AM by skateohio »

Jay Newby

• Rep: -1
  • Check out my youtube channel > http://www.youtube.
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/JayNewbySkates avatar image
« Reply #76 on: January 24, 2012, 09:06:53 AM »
Feel sorry for the dude, hope he can get his life back on track soon and get back to shreddin!
Check out my youtube channel > http://www.youtube.com/user/JayNewbySkates

93tilinfinity

« Reply #77 on: January 24, 2012, 09:14:52 AM »
can you share the link I don't see anything for "antwaun dixon" . . I think I need a middle initial or something
http://app4.lasd.org/iic/ajis_search.cfm
"antwuan willis dixon" 08/19/88 doesnt find anything

Last name first
http://app4.lasd.org/iic/details.cfm?A=33A363946562A705DC5C593EDB392745BD1CA565&B=%27*4%3B1[%2CSGS%20%20%20%0A&C=XSGJZ&CFID=61215022&CFTOKEN=50305339&jsessionid=f030b2823e6bf487310c2448448461b7c255

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3288
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #78 on: January 24, 2012, 09:21:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Yeah Kab you are a cockguzzler.  Also,  I don't give a fuck how many drugs Antwuan does, it's his life not mine.  Everyone in this thread is being judgmental and immature.  You all probably like how the government tells us what to do with our lifestyle choice also huh?  I just wanna see a new part from him.  I hope that happens.

Pot, meet kettle.

skateohio

• Rep: 18
« Reply #79 on: January 24, 2012, 09:24:54 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Last name first
http://app4.lasd.org/iic/details.cfm?A=33A363946562A705DC5C593EDB392745BD1CA565&B=%27*4%3B1[%2CSGS%20%20%20%0A&C=XSGJZ&CFID=61215022&CFTOKEN=50305339&jsessionid=f030b2823e6bf487310c2448448461b7c255

ah thank you ;D
I wish the best for twaun I think he gets so much hate because he makes it look so damn easy, and of course everyone wants to see more but can't get none.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 09:30:25 AM by skateohio »

Kristi Yamaguchi

• Rep: -17
« Reply #80 on: January 24, 2012, 10:15:47 AM »
Expand Quote
What does creativity even mean in skateboarding?
[close]

lol.   that question alone being asked says it all...

i said antwuan has a pretty clean style...  jumping down stairs isnt exactly "flowing" on a skateboard though if you know what i mean...  but probably not...

although i will admit that antwuan's video parts probably dont do him justice as a skateboarder...  ive never skated with him in person...

thanks for letting me know how many points you give the windmill armed combos though...  :)
What does is it say? Nothing is creative in skating these days besides new regular nbd combos or even some Richie Jackson shit. What you're interpreting as creative probably really isn't that creative at all. That's my point. So I ask you, what does creativity even mean in skateboarding? Who is creative? Out of the thousands of working skateboarders out these days I can probably think of 10 or so who are actually groundbreaking and doing creative things with a skateboard. And of those 10, most of them aren't that fun to watch. Creativity is irrelevant these days. That's okay though.

svilleantigo

• Rep: 61
« Reply #81 on: January 24, 2012, 11:49:57 AM »

Quite good! Rate them!

Between the avatar, the "black" comment, and the line of reasoning.. you gotta be trolling. You do understand that buying Antwuan's shoe results in him getting money, right? If you don't support how he influences kids, don't buy his gear.

Folks need to gfto with the corny creativity meta-talk too, it's over and done with. I could paint something that looks like something Picasso would do, but that doesn't mean I'm not making something new. There's too many intangibles.. a Gonz kickflip does not = a Reynolds kickflip does not = your 10 year old cousin's kicklip. If they did, skateboarding would've gotten way too boring for all of us to even give a shit long ago. Everything carries influence, and just because we can refer to a trick by definition doesn't mean they're all the same. You sound like some music critic being all "durr rock is dead" or "hip hop is dead".. mindless cynicism.

Bottom line, the guy is talented as fuck and looks like a million bucks on a skateboard.. and sometimes life/circumstance/poor choices get in the way. There's not much to it beyond that.

Kab

• Rep: -38
« Reply #82 on: January 24, 2012, 12:56:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Pot, meet kettle.

Why is accusing someone of performing fellatio supposed to be such an insult? I love having my dick sucked,  and I think people who suck cock are wonderful human beings.
Down by the river...

IskateBaker

• Rep: -70
« Reply #83 on: January 24, 2012, 01:12:35 PM »
So i have a theory as to why Antwuan is going through all these tough times. Remember in Baker 3 when that Jamaican lady is yelling at him? She screams a bunch of unintelligible words at him which I believe was actually a voodoo curse. Theo was there too, and could've very well been the one cursed, but all of the curse went to Antwuan, and now he is cursed and doomed to live a life of a wastoid. If it wasn't for the curse Antwuan would've been right up there with Theo, still skating and getting clips, maybe just enjoying a drink or hit of weed every now and then. Solution? Antwuan must find this crazy lady and kill her, it is the only way for the curse to be put to an end. When she dies, the curse dies too.

Beagle

i know this is not the point, but my parents are jamaican so i can understand every single word she said, i would type it but it would make no sense in plain and proper English.
nigga when's the last time you caught a pokemon with a great ball?

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3288
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #84 on: January 24, 2012, 01:14:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Pot, meet kettle.
[close]

Why is accusing someone of performing fellatio supposed to be such an insult? I love having my dick sucked,  and I think people who suck cock are wonderful human beings.

Context, my friend. Context.

mongomaestro

« Reply #85 on: January 24, 2012, 02:47:23 PM »
Creativity is irrelevant these days.

again. says it all.

but i disagree...

antwuan is irrelevant to skateboarding these days...   his sponsors seem to agree...

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #86 on: January 24, 2012, 02:53:51 PM »

Beagle
HOLY FUCK we have developed pretty much excactly the same theory! I thought that the voodoo lady was only mad at Antwuan, not at Theo.

Twuan is the one that bothered her, maybe actually interfering with some voodoo-practise that the lady was performing. This leads to another theory, where the lady noticed that some of the bad voodoo energy/curse went to Antwuan by accident (because Twuan went and talked to the lady, causing the lady to focus on Antwuan instead of perhaps another person that she was in the middle of cursing).

So when she was screaming in an anxious and angry manner, she was actually trying to reverse the curse that she accidentally put on Antwuan, but her anxiety grows larger when she notices that Antwuan cant be saved anymore. Thus, screaming like an insane fucking bitch.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 03:07:48 PM by Bronson »

BuddyPal

« Reply #87 on: January 24, 2012, 03:04:58 PM »
Antwuan did a selfless act standing infront of lil theo to take the full force of the voodoo spell

mongomaestro

« Reply #88 on: January 24, 2012, 03:06:13 PM »
Antwuan did a selfless act standing infront of lil theo to take the full force of the voodoo spell

:D :D :D

Gnarwhal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -20
« Reply #89 on: January 24, 2012, 03:19:17 PM »
looks like we should be praising antwuan for his efforts in saving theotis from the voodoo curse