Author Topic: Antwuan Dixon  (Read 28626 times)

Andrew

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 100
  • lightcatcher
Re: Antwuan Dixon
« Reply #90 on: January 24, 2012, 03:41:09 PM »
looks like we should be praising antwuan for his efforts in saving theotis from the voodoo curse

:)
The only thing you nerds grind down is yer keyboard keys.

crailtapsill

• Rep: -26
« Reply #91 on: January 24, 2012, 05:24:18 PM »
Antwuan did a selfless act standing infront of lil theo to take the full force of the voodoo spell
hahhaha so fucking awesome

runa

• Rep: -9
« Reply #92 on: January 24, 2012, 05:25:12 PM »
Two pages deep on this thread and am I really the only one not convinced this is true? This sounds like old news. Again, share your source dude!

edit: Because I have a feeling your source is Antwaun's epicly later'd

No worries. Supra went to Berlin last week to show their next season, I got talking to the guy who runs that program, about Ellington having a new shoe, etc, and then we talked about Antwuan.

Tuna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 224
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #93 on: January 24, 2012, 06:32:04 PM »
he was rolling around at the north hollywood plaza today.

no jail.

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #94 on: January 24, 2012, 07:01:56 PM »
I must say that the 'Twaun being in back in jail is a huge surprise.
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

gnarlife

• Rep: -1
« Reply #95 on: January 24, 2012, 07:46:36 PM »
Antwuan Dixon is a fucking joke, whenever i see his tattooed face i can't help but think of how stupid this guy must be. I hope this lost cause never comes back.

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 755
  • Free Max B
« Reply #96 on: January 24, 2012, 10:08:28 PM »

no jail.
this.
free max b, and antwan next time he goes in.
FREE MAX B

ThrillOfItAll

• Rep: -47
  • Stomp It
    • Skate Blog avatar image
« Reply #97 on: January 24, 2012, 11:56:41 PM »
Expand Quote
I recently got a pair of his Shoes.

Quite good! Rate them!

Im coloring his name up tho. Think hes a shit role model.

Local kids think hes the best cause he smokes weed and hes black etc etc

These kids spend more time hiding in trees smoking rather than skating...
[close]

Between the avatar, the "black" comment, and the line of reasoning.. you gotta be trolling. You do understand that buying Antwuan's shoe results in him getting money, right? If you don't support how he influences kids, don't buy his gear.

Folks need to gfto with the corny creativity meta-talk too, it's over and done with. I could paint something that looks like something Picasso would do, but that doesn't mean I'm not making something new. There's too many intangibles.. a Gonz kickflip does not = a Reynolds kickflip does not = your 10 year old cousin's kicklip. If they did, skateboarding would've gotten way too boring for all of us to even give a shit long ago. Everything carries influence, and just because we can refer to a trick by definition doesn't mean they're all the same. You sound like some music critic being all "durr rock is dead" or "hip hop is dead".. mindless cynicism.

Bottom line, the guy is talented as fuck and looks like a million bucks on a skateboard.. and sometimes life/circumstance/poor choices get in the way. There's not much to it beyond that.

Do you understand Hes not getting paid from Supra...
The decision to buy his shoe went on the fact that fuck all decent suede cup soles exist in this world
I know hes a good skater and i respect that, just takes the piss when kids think hes cool for being hood and smoking loads and drinking loads. Whut ever i guess, dry your eyes mate.
Time To Play The Game

sluggers

• Rep: -405
« Reply #98 on: January 24, 2012, 11:59:05 PM »
Killing people with face tattoos should not be against the law.

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2197
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #99 on: January 25, 2012, 11:33:45 AM »
theres some kind of drake:lil wayne analogy to be made between theotis beasley and antwan dixon.

Hmmmm don't know about that one.

sfa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #100 on: January 25, 2012, 11:36:16 AM »
Man, Antwaun is such a difficult situation.

I met him once. I was talking to a bunch of people, friends of friends out side a bar and he went out of his way to introduce himself. He shook my hand and looked me in the face and was really outgoing and personable.

The guy clearly has some problems and it seems money and the pro like only added to them instead of lifting him out of them.

I really like the guys skating and I hope he gets sick of rock bottom and finds a way to have a solid life, hopefully one that includes skating.
I need a coffee

johnnymousedoom

« Reply #101 on: January 25, 2012, 12:53:41 PM »
Expand Quote
theres some kind of drake:lil wayne analogy to be made between theotis beasley and antwan dixon.
[close]

Hmmmm don't know about that one.

I guess that was before he ended up in the wheel chair

The Magnet Man

« Reply #102 on: January 25, 2012, 01:02:10 PM »
He's got a one train to selfish skateboards.

DustyGozongas

• Rep: -11
  • I could smell ya gettin' off the elevator
« Reply #103 on: January 25, 2012, 01:47:33 PM »
The guy has problems, could someone be more specific?? In his epicly later'd he mentions his brother being locked up , i don't suppose that would be the only reason for his behavior.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 01:49:06 PM by DustyGozongas »

StarkyLove

• Rep: -119
« Reply #104 on: January 25, 2012, 03:16:41 PM »
dude needs a therapist.

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
« Reply #105 on: January 25, 2012, 05:12:56 PM »
Being an Antwan Dixon fan is similar to the book "Ask The Dust" by John Fonte. As much as Arturo Bandini (fan) loves Camilla Lopez (twan), and sees so much potential in her as a person, she just self destructs. At the end of the book, Bandini, just gets fed up and throws his book to the desert in her (twans) general direction. At some point, you just got to throw your book in twans general direction and say fuck it, pulling for him is a lost cause.

NowhereInLife

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 20
« Reply #106 on: January 25, 2012, 05:57:33 PM »
i think his ultimate destiny might be to film a jail yard part in one of those orange correctional facility jumpsuits.  would be sick.

jimi420

« Reply #107 on: January 25, 2012, 06:03:22 PM »
Expand Quote

no jail.
[close]
this.
free max b, and antwan next time he goes in.
[/b]
 :D

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #108 on: January 25, 2012, 06:43:50 PM »
Being an Antwan Dixon fan is similar to the book "Ask The Dust" by John Fonte. As much as Arturo Bandini (fan) loves Camilla Lopez (twan), and sees so much potential in her as a person, she just self destructs. At the end of the book, Bandini, just gets fed up and throws his book to the desert in her (twans) general direction. At some point, you just got to throw your book in twans general direction and say fuck it, pulling for him is a lost cause.

this is pretty true however but the nigga in me just cant let that slide. if guy & hosoi can do it so can antwuan! hopefully....

as far as his problems go other than his brother id say that ALCOHOL is his biggest problem. probably where most of those tattoos came from. we know no fucks are given by antwuan while he's sober, but if he's drunk? Shiiiiit! he be gettin whiteboy wasted too so im sure most of his craziest situations are all alcohol-related.

razortails

• Rep: 6
  • runnin with the devil
« Reply #109 on: January 25, 2012, 10:17:22 PM »
somebody whip this dudes ass and make him skate! Too much fuckin talent on a board not to be on that shit rippin' it! I miss Ant!!!
I know we've only known each other four weeks and three days, but to me it seems like nine weeks and five days.

filter

• Rep: 7
« Reply #110 on: January 26, 2012, 12:39:24 AM »
somebody whip this dudes ass and make him skate! Too much fuckin talent on a board not to be on that shit rippin' it! I miss Ant!!!
good luck to anyone trying to fuck with twuan

lalala

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 13
« Reply #111 on: January 26, 2012, 05:33:00 AM »
dude needs a therapist.

that boy needs therapy

gripping the dick like a church girl giving her first hand job
head of the dick gonna be purple like my uncles face when he hung himself

jimi420

« Reply #112 on: January 26, 2012, 08:18:45 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
good luck to anyone trying to fuck with twuan
Nobody wants to catch his fade.

Useful Idiot

• Rep: 24
« Reply #113 on: January 26, 2012, 08:51:16 AM »
Imagine if you were 22 (or however old he is) and didn't need a job, had cash, drugs and a million people riding your dick every day.

I'd be in jail too.

You loves you? Megatron.

trolltoll

• Rep: -3
« Reply #114 on: January 26, 2012, 09:37:54 AM »
Imagine if you were 22 (or however old he is) and didn't need a job, had cash, drugs and a million people riding your dick every day.

I'd be in jail too.

this! hahaha!

sfa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #115 on: January 26, 2012, 11:07:41 AM »

This is amazing.
I need a coffee

no fun

• Rep: 32
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #116 on: January 27, 2012, 05:48:07 PM »
Expand Quote
So i have a theory as to why Antwuan is going through all these tough times. Remember in Baker 3 when that Jamaican lady is yelling at him? She screams a bunch of unintelligible words at him which I believe was actually a voodoo curse. Theo was there too, and could've very well been the one cursed, but all of the curse went to Antwuan, and now he is cursed and doomed to live a life of a wastoid. If it wasn't for the curse Antwuan would've been right up there with Theo, still skating and getting clips, maybe just enjoying a drink or hit of weed every now and then. Solution? Antwuan must find this crazy lady and kill her, it is the only way for the curse to be put to an end. When she dies, the curse dies too.

Also, I am very high right now...

1:01
Beagle
[close]

i know this is not the point, but my parents are jamaican so i can understand every single word she said, i would type it but it would make no sense in plain and proper English.

Can you give it your best shot? I'm really curious as to what she's actually saying.
Put on a helmet and some pads and start doing some real shit.

IskateBaker

• Rep: -70
« Reply #117 on: January 27, 2012, 06:20:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
So i have a theory as to why Antwuan is going through all these tough times. Remember in Baker 3 when that Jamaican lady is yelling at him? She screams a bunch of unintelligible words at him which I believe was actually a voodoo curse. Theo was there too, and could've very well been the one cursed, but all of the curse went to Antwuan, and now he is cursed and doomed to live a life of a wastoid. If it wasn't for the curse Antwuan would've been right up there with Theo, still skating and getting clips, maybe just enjoying a drink or hit of weed every now and then. Solution? Antwuan must find this crazy lady and kill her, it is the only way for the curse to be put to an end. When she dies, the curse dies too.

Beagle
[close]

i know this is not the point, but my parents are jamaican so i can understand every single word she said, i would type it but it would make no sense in plain and proper English.
[close]

Can you give it your best shot? I'm really curious as to what she's actually saying.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Beagle
[close]

[close]

Now that i went back and listened to it, i can still understand everything but it doesnt really make sense for the situation,

she was yelling about how her father never gave her a beating so antwuan shouldnt be trying to, only guess i have is that they were skating and their boards might have hit her and it caught her off gaurd so she thought they were gonna attack her or some shit.
nigga when's the last time you caught a pokemon with a great ball?