Author Topic: One In A Million NYC  (Read 234842 times)

VictoriousOG

Re: One In A Million NYC
« Reply #270 on: February 08, 2012, 10:02:53 PM »
Glad they whacked the shit out of it then.

chrisB

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 51
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #271 on: February 08, 2012, 10:18:53 PM »
So I guess we know who's going home next...

Slap One in a Million Reject Weekend

foureyedjim

« Reply #272 on: February 08, 2012, 10:18:58 PM »
Expand Quote

Realizing that the point of the challenge is Element product placement.
[close]

http://www.elementskateboards.com/app/webroot/dropspot/higholliebar/

That fucking thing costs $180!

Bwaaahahahahahahaaaaa

cement block, pole, another pole.

WansConvenience

• Rep: 7
« Reply #273 on: February 08, 2012, 10:23:27 PM »
just a few things guys,

alex klein wanted to make the most dramatic shit possible.

all the kids get bummed before the week ends and give up and no one wins

the focusing boards thing was predetermined, not lurker lou just doing it, which makes him not being able to focus it even funnier

and if you guys actually knew lou you would know:

he has the capacity of being much more of a hater and him in that episode wasn't anything crazy. think about the editing before acting like the only footage they had was lou, you'll see that editing is everything.

and the dude is more og than all you youngins, if anyone had a problem with lou its because your a little bitch ass

Buzz Killington

• Rep: -12
« Reply #274 on: February 08, 2012, 10:29:22 PM »
I hate how they say 'that's just the way the cookie crumbles sometimes' and 'that's the way the game goes', as if its just inevitable misfortune rather than the doings of their bullshit production.

It's not 'the way the cookie crumbles', its the way OIAM's fucking integrity crumbles

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #275 on: February 08, 2012, 10:58:39 PM »
...uhh...I liked the skating at the banks.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

foureyedjim

« Reply #276 on: February 08, 2012, 11:08:38 PM »
just a few things guys,

the focusing boards thing was predetermined, not lurker lou just doing it, which makes him not being able to focus it even funnier

he has the capacity of being much more of a hater and him in that episode wasn't anything crazy. think about the editing before acting like the only footage they had was lou, you'll see that editing is everything.

and the dude is more og than all you youngins, if anyone had a problem with lou its because your a little bitch ass

I probably wouldn't wanna be friends with the guy for fear of getting shit on verbally all the time haha.  But his skating speaks for itself really...

commie

• Rep: 17
« Reply #277 on: February 08, 2012, 11:16:36 PM »
Lurker Lou reminds me of this friend of mine in terms of looks and attitude. He is a nice dude once you get to know him though.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #278 on: February 08, 2012, 11:34:06 PM »
I don't know shit but it seemed like they just sold it to ride, or slap let them ho$t it to try and deflect some blame.ride took a chance and failed. Or mandible could just explain
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #279 on: February 08, 2012, 11:36:38 PM »
just a few things guys,

oh, good point.  I don't want to be a little bitch ass! The angsty guy from the reality show must be a cool dude.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

ChronicBluntSlider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #280 on: February 08, 2012, 11:59:16 PM »
Most of my thoughts have been said, but I god damn, Lurker Lou(or the character he is portraying) is like a person who talks shit on dumb people.

vulc

• Rep: -49
« Reply #281 on: February 09, 2012, 12:27:15 AM »
woww what a regular way to eliminate someone... and that kid had more potential then the majority of the guys in this.. fuck this shitty oiam

burm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #282 on: February 09, 2012, 12:40:43 AM »
I was wondering why a) that banner up top there goes through googleads if it's Slap's own video and b) 900 films? I could only see 1 person naming a production company that....

But it's all cleared up now. Shit's wack.
take what small comfort there may be left
seize what you love and damn all the rest

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
« Reply #283 on: February 09, 2012, 12:48:32 AM »
Expand Quote
just a few things guys,

[close]

oh, good point.  I don't want to be a little bitch ass! The angsty guy from the reality show must be a cool dude.
This
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 12:50:49 AM by Turtle Boy »

landCow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
« Reply #284 on: February 09, 2012, 12:52:27 AM »
last week i thought "high ollie challenge? yeah whatever.......I see a lot of complaining but i'm not bothered by it, it could be fun blah blah blah". this week though i'm kinda pissed with how the challenge turned out. its not about who lost, i guess its about a combination of interviews and manipulative dramatic editing but it all came across as rather shit.....

PsychOut

« Reply #285 on: February 09, 2012, 01:08:17 AM »
just a few things guys,

wow hes been around longer, my dads older then him, hes way more OG, seems like the dudes a home town hero, everyone has them doesnt make him cooler then everyone else.

dolphinstyle.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #286 on: February 09, 2012, 01:12:04 AM »
that was shittier than this colossal pile
Look, I'm an individual within us, partaking in this business

apad88

« Reply #287 on: February 09, 2012, 03:10:17 AM »
Lurker Lou is a fat nugget of shit who deserves his eyes gouged out with a rusty scalpel.

Archers of Chaka

• Rep: -10
« Reply #288 on: February 09, 2012, 03:23:55 AM »
When I was young and just started skating I found a group of other skaters who had just started too, and we started up our own little crew. We would skate together all the time. I remember for the longest time we thought that whoever had the highest ollie was the best one out of the group. We didn't look at anything else, if you had the highest ollie, you were automatically the best one. We were kids after all. Every day we would stack up boards and other things like parking cones and pizza boxes and see who had the highest ollie, and the person with the highest ollie was declared the best one of the group, up until someone else tops them, then they're declared the best. Eventually as we started skating more and more we realized that a high ollie wasn't as important as we thought it was.  We realized that good skating was more than just a high ollie, it's about style and consistency and what tricks you do, and that anyone who judges how good or bad a skater is based on how high their ollie is is probably a total tool... Oh dear, look at me, I'm rambling. What was I talking about? Oh yeah.... Fuck this show. I have a shit ton of negative things to say, but most of it has already been said in the past couple of pages or in the youtube comments.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 05:09:21 AM by Archers of Chaka »

brazillionaire

• Rep: 11
« Reply #289 on: February 09, 2012, 04:50:01 AM »
you know what?... ill do the only thing lurker lou should do, and Ill lurk youtube for some matt footy. kid looks dope on a board

fuck this show... they dont eliminate anyone in jersey shore

Eschaton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -46
  • D?ner Macht Sch?ner
« Reply #290 on: February 09, 2012, 07:42:16 AM »
They should just give Lurker Lou his own Show already.

pica

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #291 on: February 09, 2012, 07:52:12 AM »
kerry getz would have focused that board first try, no matter it's DLX wood whatsoever. he would have focused all the other dudes decks as well, popped over that stupid element thing on his way out. at least rohan is in there.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 07:55:34 AM by pica »

The Nose Face

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 8
« Reply #292 on: February 09, 2012, 09:12:03 AM »
kerry getz would have focused that board first try, no matter it's DLX wood whatsoever. he would have focused all the other dudes decks as well, popped over that stupid element thing on his way out. at least rohan is in there.

Hockey Temper Getz!
Hockey Temper Getz

Hopefully Lou's done a few squat thrusts to get his focusing game back to tip-top shape...

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #293 on: February 09, 2012, 09:38:19 AM »
Pretty ridiculous the amount of shit Lou is catching from the children of the internet for this.� The only people hating on Lou didn't know who he was before watching this.

Mandible, are you required by contract or anything to wait for all the episodes to air before releasing your edit?� Do the skate community and everyone involved a favor and save us all from this second-hand embarrassment please.�

yeah dude that shit is the only thing anyone wants to see.
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #294 on: February 09, 2012, 09:42:27 AM »
if they wanted to have challenges, they should have them do it for rewards instead of elimination. "save your legs, since you won the ollie challenge Cardiel will be doubling you on his bike around to spots today"

some guy in this thread mentioned survivor and it reminded of a game my friend and i would play on mini ramps that we called "survivor". everyone skates it at once with some contact allowed and the last one still on their board wins. at this point they might as well bring everyone back at the end and decide the contest that way

The Magnet Man

« Reply #295 on: February 09, 2012, 10:25:21 AM »
TEAM HIGH OLLIE CHALLENGE

earlygrab

« Reply #296 on: February 09, 2012, 10:40:04 AM »
every defense brought up for lurker tool only makes him sound like more of a hipster puppet. OG, fuck off with that shit. he's just old.

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2219
  • computer says no
« Reply #297 on: February 09, 2012, 10:52:12 AM »
TEAM HIGH OLLIE CHALLENGE

It took a second since I'm not processing thoughts very well at the moment, but this had me laughing my ass off. Well played.

pootysnacks

• Rep: -8
  • HI
    • SATANSWEINER avatar image
« Reply #298 on: February 09, 2012, 11:35:32 AM »
i'm on team militano.

on a related note, i'm in SF right now, skating with kennedy and alex conn every day.  you can roll a joint and smoke on the street here in front of cops????  what

welcome 2 da bay mang enjoy all the fine luxuries that come along with such a fine place! and this beautiful weather! (very rarE)

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1962
« Reply #299 on: February 09, 2012, 11:46:40 AM »

The mental image of this is utterly hilarious to me.