Author Topic: One In A Million NYC  (Read 234851 times)

apad88

Re: One In A Million NYC
« Reply #1020 on: March 24, 2012, 12:43:05 AM »
Lurker Lou is the truth. I love how you silly bastards wanna put blame on him for this trainwreck...now that you know what he looks like, go ahead and talk shit face to face if you're ever in NYC. I mean, just as long as you have a good dental plan that is...

TEAM LOU.

dick rider

BuddyPal

« Reply #1021 on: March 24, 2012, 06:57:47 AM »
Lurker Lou is the truth. I love how you silly bastards wanna put blame on him for this trainwreck...now that you know what he looks like, go ahead and talk shit face to face if you're ever in NYC. I mean, just as long as you have a good dental plan that is...

TEAM LOU.

if youre gonna dick ride him so hard, at least wear a condom and be safe

superslopp

« Reply #1022 on: March 24, 2012, 09:14:13 AM »

TEAM LOU.

yeah, violence is pretty sick i guess

floop

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
« Reply #1023 on: March 24, 2012, 10:00:52 AM »

TEAM LOU.

it might be hard to identify him in the East Village where 1 out of every 3 guys is sporting the bald head / amish beard look
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1024 on: March 24, 2012, 10:53:44 AM »

TEAM LOU.

New Yorkers are so fucking lame. So the dude who can't even focus a fucking board is going to kick my ass? I'm shaking in my boots. Nobody forced this dude to be part of this. Its funny, because before this, all the NY/east coast posters made predictions about how much more hardcore it would be, and about how nobody would be able to skate the spots at all. So far nobody has had trouble skating the city and the "underground" dudes are just fame whoring the shit out of themselves.
Its an embarrassment to east coast skaters more than it is to SLAP.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

victor333

« Reply #1025 on: March 24, 2012, 11:30:00 AM »
I have nothing against Lou, at all, and would never want to fight him. 

That being said, I totally know how to fight him since I am dude who can harvest a majestic beard myself. (see Fig. 1)

(Fig. 1)

All you have to do is get a handful of beard.  That is an unbelievable amount of pain.  For you ladyfaces- pull out an eyebrow or a nosehair and imagine that all over your face.  While Lou is definitely going for the righteous sea captain look, he's totally left his face open for a beardal assault.  I once defeated a hobo outside a tattoo shop with a beardgrab to hot coffee to the face.

This post made me laugh

and you are a burly man, sir

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1020
« Reply #1026 on: March 24, 2012, 12:08:58 PM »
Expand Quote

TEAM LOU.

[close]
New Yorkers are so fucking lame. So the dude who can't even focus a fucking board is going to kick my ass? I'm shaking in my boots. Nobody forced this dude to be part of this. Its funny, because before this, all the NY/east coast posters made predictions about how much more hardcore it would be, and about how nobody would be able to skate the spots at all. So far nobody has had trouble skating the city and the "underground" dudes are just fame whoring the shit out of themselves.
Its an embarrassment to east coast skaters more than it is to SLAP.

Oh, you!

teets

• Rep: -23
« Reply #1027 on: March 24, 2012, 01:36:16 PM »
1) condoms are for fags
2) you kids need a new hobby
3) theres no gold behind our currency
4) Geraldo needs to be shot
5) thanks for the beard-pulling tip
Babe.
Fam.

Brent212

• Rep: 1
« Reply #1028 on: March 24, 2012, 03:52:56 PM »
Brent212- I've seen you drunk.  Your first time even drinking was on your 24th birthday and you drank 4 Smirnoff Ices, went to the bathroom, shit your pants and passed out with the door locked.

It was 2 smirnoffs and 2 mike's hard lemonades. Those things are rough. To be fair, I only shit my pants because I was busy yacking in the toilet.

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #1029 on: March 25, 2012, 05:17:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Did he say he had drank TWENTY beers?  I'm fucked after about eight.  Unreal.
[close]
pussy
[close]

i bet you drink this

you know that light beer doesn't mean it has less alcohol right? fucking dumbass

floop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
« Reply #1030 on: March 25, 2012, 08:49:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
pussy
[close]

i bet you drink this

[close]

you know that light beer doesn't mean it has less alcohol right? fucking dumbass

actually it does
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

Wall of Nausea

• Rep: -60
« Reply #1031 on: March 25, 2012, 10:02:42 AM »

Those are deuce deuce's not 40's. So he has 22 ounces in each hand equaling a whopping 44 ounces total. if you're gonna be a beer drinking tough guy or whatever the fuck this dink is going for, at least do it right and use pints/fifths of 151 taped in each hand. Then go smack your head on the ground imitating TAZ from the Looney Tunes with a bowler hat on which he won on e-bay from the set of Benny and Joon.

basically this kid is your typical post 2005 skateboard faggot coming from "cool" school.

Backwoods Dumplin' Kid has my vote over the aforementioned tool shed.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 10:08:42 AM by Wall of Nausea »

Brent212

• Rep: 1
« Reply #1032 on: March 25, 2012, 12:25:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
pussy
[close]

i bet you drink this

[close]

[close]

actually it does

eh, in general yeah, but not as much as most people assume, and then there are plenty of beers that aren't considered light at all, like guiness, that have less alcohol than a coors light.

Wall of Nausea

« Reply #1033 on: March 25, 2012, 12:49:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
pussy
[close]

i bet you drink this

[close]

[close]

actually it does
[close]

eh, in general yeah, but not as much as most people assume, and then there are plenty of beers that aren't considered light at all, like guiness, that have less alcohol than a coors light.

well ale and lager are different things. comparing an ale (guinness) to a lager (coors) is an apples and oranges debate.

if the argument is higher alcohol content makes you more of a man than start drinking everclear/moonshine/151/high calibrated spirits and die uber fast. real cool.

ThirtyYearsYoung

« Reply #1034 on: March 25, 2012, 12:58:48 PM »
You guys arguing about the alcohol content of Coors Light realize that it says ALC 4.5% VOL right on the can in the pic posted, don't you?

Eschaton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -46
  • D?ner Macht Sch?ner
« Reply #1035 on: March 25, 2012, 03:02:01 PM »
Yuengling is pretty good.

baconeggandcheese

• Rep: 41
« Reply #1036 on: March 25, 2012, 03:07:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
pussy
[close]

i bet you drink this

[close]

[close]

actually it does
[close]

[close]

well ale and lager are different things. comparing an ale (guinness) to a lager (coors) is an apples and oranges debate.

if the argument is higher alcohol content makes you more of a man than start drinking everclear/moonshine/151/high calibrated spirits and die uber fast. real cool.

you can't seriously be trying to call someone out by calling a guinness an ale...seriously dude come on, tell me your kidding.
I actually did hit another skater in the face with my shoe once at a demo doing a shoes fly off kickflip but he was cool with it.

Eschaton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -46
  • D?ner Macht Sch?ner
« Reply #1037 on: March 25, 2012, 03:29:22 PM »
That's true, Guinness is a stout. 

velocirapedher

• Rep: -13
  • Get fingered!
« Reply #1038 on: March 25, 2012, 04:38:02 PM »
well you use ale malts for stouts so he is right technically... you dont have to ferment at cooled temperatures like with a lager malts. btw brewing is a good pass time if your an underage alcoholic like yours truly.

Wall of Nausea

« Reply #1039 on: March 25, 2012, 07:02:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Did he say he had drank TWENTY beers?  I'm fucked after about eight.  Unreal.
[close]
pussy
[close]

i bet you drink this

[close]

[close]

actually it does
[close]

[close]

[close]

you can't seriously be trying to call someone out by calling a guinness an ale...seriously dude come on, tell me your kidding.

wasn't calling the dude out, just stating that they are different and yes guinness is a stout which is an ale. we're not talking quantum physics, friends. but if you wanna fightaboutit...

buuuuurned...

go put your sheep dog lookin' dick back in the hamster cage you keep it in, ewok looking fuck face.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 07:04:34 PM by Wall of Nausea »

Canuck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
« Reply #1040 on: March 25, 2012, 07:37:08 PM »
That southern kid deserves this so bad, his hometown is probably so economically depressed.

Mr. Fink

« Reply #1041 on: March 25, 2012, 08:04:24 PM »
I prefer a good Sheboygan lager.

victor333

« Reply #1042 on: March 25, 2012, 08:48:51 PM »
Beer is so 'meh' to me. It really is an acquired taste.

I prefer wine or liquor

The Twilight Zone

« Reply #1043 on: March 26, 2012, 09:26:54 AM »

go put your sheep dog lookin' dick back in the hamster cage you keep it in, ewok looking fuck face.

hahahahahaha

teets

• Rep: -23
« Reply #1044 on: March 26, 2012, 05:40:01 PM »
http://quartersnacks.com/2012/03/too-warm-for-the-internet/

Cant wait to read the interview with Lurker Lou, hopefully will shed some light on how mis-guided your hate really is regarding him and the others involved in OIAM sans Alex Klien...
Babe.
Fam.

tb303

• Rep: -141
  • acid drop
« Reply #1045 on: March 26, 2012, 10:26:42 PM »

you remind me of the dwarf that won some acting award Peter Dinklage

velocirapedher

• Rep: -13
  • Get fingered!
« Reply #1046 on: March 28, 2012, 02:11:55 AM »

PsychOut

« Reply #1047 on: March 28, 2012, 06:10:43 AM »

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1020
« Reply #1048 on: March 28, 2012, 06:22:03 AM »
Pop-quiz hot shot; Cairo Foster commands you to bolt together a new setup as fast as you can, while the prying eyes of Lurker Lou are begging for your failure. What do you do, asshole? What do you do?

The Nose Face

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 8
« Reply #1049 on: March 28, 2012, 06:41:05 AM »
6:27

"See - they don't go that easy"