Author Topic: One In A Million NYC  (Read 234881 times)

trannies and mannies

Re: One In A Million NYC
« Reply #1260 on: April 14, 2012, 12:16:18 PM »
Well played.

cringe.

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 414
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1261 on: April 14, 2012, 12:34:24 PM »
house of vans is kamp krusty
this analogy even includes the uprising!
Brockman here can be mandible

(repost, first attempt photobucket removed)

BraveUlysses

« Reply #1262 on: April 14, 2012, 01:39:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Can someone explain the pizza delivery challenge?
[close]

Anti-Hero deserves many gnars! This is one of the highlights of this thread for sure.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 01:41:32 PM by BraveUlysses »

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1263 on: April 14, 2012, 02:16:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
You guys didn't get the obvious fact that when Cardiel was saying "Sometimes you have to do things you don't want to do", he was referring to himself at that very moment.
[close]

Didn't Alex have creative control over this shit show not Mountain Dew? If so it's not about doing bullshit for sponsor it's doing bullshit for a wannabe tv producer.

Mandible were the judges/guest pros really bummed the kids weren't into the challenges?
[close]

no.
That's hillarious. Cardiel's cutaway was the funniest, so many quick cuts after 2-3 word phrases, it was like Homer Simpson going on that nightline show after he pulled the gummy venus de milo off the baby sitter's ass.
Somebody needs to photoshop the contestant's faces onto the kamp krusty pic.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

curbzoverstairs

• Rep: -3
« Reply #1264 on: April 14, 2012, 06:04:58 PM »
tigh i rike

Mr. Fink

« Reply #1265 on: April 15, 2012, 06:37:13 PM »

meathead genius

« Reply #1266 on: April 16, 2012, 12:37:39 AM »
I can't believe those faggots! These were probably the guys who didn't try in gym either. Pussies! All of them! Billy Rohan gets it, and so does John Cardiel. If a respected pro told me to race around the block so I could get hooked up with skate gear and all the dew I could pound I would do it. I would win too. I might enter next year if its as awesome and competitive as it was this year. Other years were boring, there was no reason for all of the episodes until they started kicking pussies off. This year they got it.
They kicked that chump Matt off on day one! Awesome! That was excitement. Learn how to ollie BRO. Now because those faggots whined he came back. This is why kids can't play dodgeball in gym class anymore. Everything was so awesome until these faggots decided they wouldn't play.

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
« Reply #1267 on: April 16, 2012, 12:44:03 AM »
I can't believe those faggots! These were probably the guys who didn't try in gym either. Pussies! All of them! Billy Rohan gets it, and so does John Cardiel. If a respected pro told me to race around the block so I could get hooked up with skate gear and all the dew I could pound I would do it. I would win too. I might enter next year if its as awesome and competitive as it was this year. Other years were boring, there was no reason for all of the episodes until they started kicking pussies off. This year they got it.
They kicked that chump Matt off on day one! Awesome! That was excitement. Learn how to ollie BRO. Now because those faggots whined he came back. This is why kids can't play dodgeball in gym class anymore. Everything was so awesome until these faggots decided they wouldn't play.
not laugh out loud funny, but pretty good.

escapistfool

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 6
« Reply #1268 on: April 16, 2012, 01:08:52 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I think that was like "let's laugh to make the poor guy feel good" kind of joke.

Skate Troll

• Rep: -560
  • slap's resident psychopath
« Reply #1269 on: April 16, 2012, 02:59:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Can someone explain the pizza delivery challenge?
[close]

[close]
Anti-Hero deserves many gnars! This is one of the highlights of this thread for sure.
fuckin work of art
look I never said it was ok but chill man tis all cool just havin some fun.

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
« Reply #1270 on: April 16, 2012, 05:32:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I think that was like "let's laugh to make the poor guy feel good" kind of joke.
eh, there were some good parts. "... all the dew i could pound i would do it. i would win too." and "learn how to ollie BRO."
what clip is your sig from? 

xenu

« Reply #1271 on: April 17, 2012, 01:59:19 PM »
Like all the shittiest things in skateboaring, OIAM comes from the mind of a scientologist...
Alex Klein became friends with Berra not long after he quit skating and joined him at the 'church.'

I know this because I'm zenu

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1466
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1272 on: April 17, 2012, 03:26:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Like all the shittiest things in skateboaring, OIAM comes from the mind of a scientologist...
Alex Klein became friends with Berra not long after he quit skating and joined him at the 'church.'

I know this because I'm zenu
[close]

You, uh, misspelled your own name.

nah, the believers got it wrong, duh

Patey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #1273 on: April 17, 2012, 04:18:31 PM »

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
« Reply #1274 on: April 18, 2012, 05:23:24 AM »
I wanna see this butchered ass episode before I have to go to class, hope its up soon.

im probably lying

PsychOut

PsychOut

« Reply #1276 on: April 18, 2012, 06:08:31 AM »
i laughed so hard at this face

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1277 on: April 18, 2012, 06:16:19 AM »
without the hat and moustache.

sweet pee

• Rep: 124
« Reply #1278 on: April 18, 2012, 06:19:02 AM »
Can't wait for the Mandible Claw edit!

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • rawr
« Reply #1279 on: April 18, 2012, 06:20:09 AM »
I'm halfway through this and I just want to say FUCK THIS. They really don't need to be ripping these kids a new asshole like they are. Jon Fitzgerald? The fuck are you talking about dude, when you were on OIAM there weren't regular challenges and bullshit fabricated drama (maybe a little with forrest, but whatever). They're getting people to speak out against these kids, when everyone who has been watching this knows how fucking dumb it is. I doubt the main concern was even the cameras in the faces, they probably edited out all the shit about how gai the challenges were and how much the judges sucked, and how lurker lou kept touching their wedding tackle in their sleep. again FUCK THIS and fuck Alex Klien.

im probably lying

dolphinstyle.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #1280 on: April 18, 2012, 06:20:35 AM »
that steve rodriguez face....

hahaha, now the kids were the total assholes.... also, lovely how they acted as if the concept of the show was the same as always
Look, I'm an individual within us, partaking in this business

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • rawr
« Reply #1281 on: April 18, 2012, 06:25:20 AM »
I love how lou said just shut up and skate when in the last episode they said the exact opposite. This is dumb, anyone with dignity will avoid entering next year.

im probably lying

luficer

« Reply #1282 on: April 18, 2012, 06:25:36 AM »
WOOOOOWWWWWW.....

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!??

It's the kids' faults?

Dutch

• Rep: 10
« Reply #1283 on: April 18, 2012, 06:34:07 AM »
OIAM fucked this up, not the kids...
they dissapointed the kids and the people still willing to watch this crap!

Hobochilli

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 321
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1284 on: April 18, 2012, 06:34:40 AM »
Agree with what everyone said after the last episode, that was superlame and ankward.

The Twilight Zone

« Reply #1285 on: April 18, 2012, 07:11:57 AM »
"None in a million"

"Done in a million"

I hated this season

Kristi Yamaguchi

• Rep: -17
« Reply #1286 on: April 18, 2012, 07:12:55 AM »
Fuck these sociopaths. It's one thing to have stupid challenges, make up drama, and put these kids through hell... But it adds insult to injury when you try to turn this whole thing on the victims, instead of admitting you screwed things up, learning from the experience, and just trying to do better next year. It's totally disgusting that these people had the audacity to be like "Well, this is what you signed up for. I don't know why you're complaining". No, they didn't sign up for this you retards. Look at the OIAMs from previous years, that's what they signed up for.

I kinda lost respect for ISUCK too. This entire thing was bullshit and there's no point in trying to defend it.

smellyfart

« Reply #1287 on: April 18, 2012, 07:15:02 AM »
gay

via

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 239
« Reply #1288 on: April 18, 2012, 07:23:06 AM »
No one should ever film Steve Rodriguezs' face that close. Especially in HD.

How is his neck wider than his head?

cringe.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 414
« Reply #1289 on: April 18, 2012, 07:25:15 AM »

-'All we ask is to be treated with dignity and respect'

- 'And a new candle every now and then?'

- 'yes, and a new candle now and... HEY'
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 07:29:21 AM by cringe. »