Author Topic: Corey Duffel And Matty Hunt PALS Questions  (Read 25060 times)

swiggityswag

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
Re: Corey Duffel And Matty Hunt PALS Questions
« Reply #60 on: January 31, 2012, 01:30:51 AM »
Matty- Can you explain getting Effoced at Sckubrats? 

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 736
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #61 on: January 31, 2012, 02:58:54 AM »
Corey, as a pro skating, Mormon, that rides motorcycles, do you have any interesting Jason Jesse stories?
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

PsychOut

« Reply #62 on: January 31, 2012, 03:26:43 AM »
and wow, whoever just told me that i said that as if it was a rumor. your right, i didnt think he actually called him a trashy nigger

corey your a racist piece of SHIT. you think you can call people niggers if they are black and its not disrespectful?

WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO FOOL TRYING TO HATE FAGGOTS, YOUR IN THE FUCKING CLOSET AND YOUR A FAGGOT SO YOU HATE ON THEM FOR NO FUCKING REASON, YOUR A CLOSET HOMO WHO WEARS THE SHIT YOU DO, DIDNT YOU HAVE PINK IN YOUR HAIR IN THAT ONE OSIRIS VIDEO PART? EITHER WAY YOUVE?  WORE CLOTHES THAT ARENT PUNK.. THEYRE STRAIGHT UP FAGGOT, YOUR DISRESPECTFUL AND RACIST AND NO JOKE IF I EVER SEE YOU IN PERSON IM GUNNA FUCK YOU UP YOU SCUM BAG FAGGOT

MATTY HUNT GO SMOKE MORE CIGS AND FILM AN ENTIRE LIFESTYLE VIDEO PART, ITD PROBLY BE BETTER THAN THE TRY HARD STYLISH FAGGOT LOOK/VIBE THAT YOUVE BEEN TRYING TO GET SOMEWHERE IN SKATEBOARDING WITH

FAGGOTS, RACIST FAGGOT ASS BITCH

get a tissue you gothic

PsychOut

« Reply #63 on: January 31, 2012, 03:38:00 AM »
Expand Quote
corey, if you DID call stevie a trashy nigger, how did you get away with it? i would sincearly like to know?

and matty... no
[close]
You say that like it's a rumor.? ? The whole interview is pretty fucked.
http://www.chrisnieratko.com/coreyduffel.php

hes like 16, find me one 16 year old that is mature and doesnt speak shit, black people are racist, white poeple are racist, asians are racist, everyone on slap is racist, i dont see why everyone makes a big deal of duffel doing it...

Robbie Hamilton

• Rep: -4
« Reply #64 on: January 31, 2012, 03:42:57 AM »
Matty, Did Andrew Allen say anything about you digging his style?

DarthKnuggs610

• Rep: -10
« Reply #65 on: January 31, 2012, 05:30:57 AM »
Duffel - Why do you have an SS Flag in your garage? Maybe its not your Garage, maybe its your friends shitty band space. Either way, your a real piece of shit.

BraveUlysses

« Reply #66 on: January 31, 2012, 05:34:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Corey have you ever been mistaken as a woman?
[close]

If you would have read his infamous interview, then you would already know the answer to this question. Thats what lead to him saying what he did about Stevie. Stop being an oblivious troll, do your homework first.
I haven't read that interview in a few years so I kinda forgot about it. I'll make sure to go read and memorize every Duffel interview now.

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #67 on: January 31, 2012, 05:36:05 AM »
Corey, how long will you keep jumping down shit? How long did that gigantic fucking water gap take? Is Tum Yeto really turning to shit? How drunk were you when you said yes to pals questions?

Matty, Does this mean you're getting flowed by Tum Yeto now? Do you realize if you did get on Tum Yeto, you could hang out with Forrest more often? Would you shred a 20 stair rail with Jesus? Would you skate a vert ramp with the devil? Why did the chicken cross the road?

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

pica

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #68 on: January 31, 2012, 05:46:07 AM »
omg duffman, posing in front of an SS Flag is always lame, no excuse. go learn some history before you do bullshit like that.

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 243
  • illinoying
« Reply #69 on: January 31, 2012, 06:36:20 AM »
that picture makes them look like gay mountain men

The Nose Face

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 8
« Reply #70 on: January 31, 2012, 06:51:11 AM »
Corey - are you still really into breakfast cereal?

johnnymousedoom

« Reply #71 on: January 31, 2012, 09:36:19 AM »
Corey and Matty, do you like canadians? if so why? if not why not?

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
« Reply #72 on: January 31, 2012, 11:04:06 AM »
and wow, whoever just told me that i said that as if it was a rumor. your right, i didnt think he actually called him a trashy nigger

corey your a racist piece of SHIT. you think you can call people niggers if they are black and its not disrespectful?

WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO FOOL TRYING TO HATE FAGGOTS, YOUR IN THE FUCKING CLOSET AND YOUR A FAGGOT SO YOU HATE ON THEM FOR NO FUCKING REASON, YOUR A CLOSET HOMO WHO WEARS THE SHIT YOU DO, DIDNT YOU HAVE PINK IN YOUR HAIR IN THAT ONE OSIRIS VIDEO PART? EITHER WAY YOUVE  WORE CLOTHES THAT ARENT PUNK.. THEYRE STRAIGHT UP FAGGOT, YOUR DISRESPECTFUL AND RACIST AND NO JOKE IF I EVER SEE YOU IN PERSON IM GUNNA FUCK YOU UP YOU SCUM BAG FAGGOT

MATTY HUNT GO SMOKE MORE CIGS AND FILM AN ENTIRE LIFESTYLE VIDEO PART, ITD PROBLY BE BETTER THAN THE TRY HARD STYLISH FAGGOT LOOK/VIBE THAT YOUVE BEEN TRYING TO GET SOMEWHERE IN SKATEBOARDING WITH

he already took shit from the entire industry for this for years and it almost ruined his career. he gets it. chill.

im probably lying

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
« Reply #73 on: January 31, 2012, 11:29:16 AM »
Corey, have you ever asked anyone if a garment makes your ass look fat?

Matty, does Corey's ass look fat?

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #74 on: January 31, 2012, 12:19:37 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

If you would have read his infamous interview, then you would already know the answer to this question. Thats what lead to him saying what he did about Stevie. Stop being an oblivious troll, do your homework first.

That's probably the only time she felt like a lesbian.
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

mac-a-bitch

« Reply #75 on: January 31, 2012, 01:48:27 PM »
are your go 2 tricks not that gay?

J Gale

« Reply #76 on: January 31, 2012, 04:35:09 PM »
Matty: WHEN IS KROOKED TURNING YOU AM?!

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #77 on: January 31, 2012, 04:44:02 PM »
he already took shit from the entire industry for this for years and it almost ruined his career. he gets it. chill.
and so he should have, everything he said in that interview was totally cringeworthy.
admittedly he was young and possibly trying to be "punk" (although he came across as the exact opposite) but still ...
hopefully he has learned from the experience but the rednecker-than-thou pic posted in this thread makes me wonder ???
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 04:47:00 PM by Gay Imp Sausage Metal »

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

MFS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65427
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #78 on: January 31, 2012, 05:20:49 PM »
Both of these guys are lame. Fake people suck.

johnnymousedoom

« Reply #79 on: January 31, 2012, 05:57:24 PM »
Expand Quote

WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO FOOL TRYING TO HATE FAGGOTS, YOUR IN THE FUCKING CLOSET AND YOUR A FAGGOT SO YOU HATE ON THEM FOR NO FUCKING REASON, YOUR A CLOSET HOMO WHO WEARS THE SHIT YOU DO, DIDNT YOU HAVE PINK IN YOUR HAIR IN THAT ONE OSIRIS VIDEO PART? EITHER WAY YOUVE  WORE CLOTHES THAT ARENT PUNK.. THEYRE STRAIGHT UP FAGGOT, YOUR DISRESPECTFUL AND RACIST AND NO JOKE IF I EVER SEE YOU IN PERSON IM GUNNA FUCK YOU UP YOU SCUM BAG FAGGOT

[close]

you dumb that is billy marks

Jive Turkey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #80 on: January 31, 2012, 06:04:32 PM »
you dumb that is billy marks
I thought it was Chris Cole… whoever it is, it sure as fuck isn’t Duffle.

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 647
« Reply #81 on: January 31, 2012, 09:28:33 PM »
Duffel -  how does it feel to be one of the sickest skaters ever yet still have everyone talk shit about your choice of clothing or some dumb shit you said when you were 16?

Matty -  if you ever have a kid, would you name him "mike" for me? pretty please?

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
« Reply #82 on: January 31, 2012, 09:45:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

That's probably the only time she felt like a lesbian.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA gnar'd

Expand Quote
[close]
and so he should have, everything he said in that interview was totally cringeworthy.
admittedly he was young and possibly trying to be "punk" (although he came across as the exact opposite) but still ...
hopefully he has learned from the experience but the rednecker-than-thou pic posted in this thread makes me wonder ???

oh dude no he deserved it for sure. that interview was absolute and pure ignorance. he should thank his lucky stars he somehow got another shot and wasn't entirely blacklisted. After meeting the dude though i have nothing but kind things to say. he graciously hung out with me and my friends at woodward the year cataclysmic abyss came out and was nothing but nice. he smelled like shit, but was super approachable nevertheless. but yeah, he definitely got what he had comin after what he said in that interview.  
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 09:48:12 PM by LOU.502 »

im probably lying

Buffalo Roam

• Rep: -5
« Reply #83 on: January 31, 2012, 09:50:58 PM »
Corey, that HUGE step down gap you did in WTF and Real Street part was insane, it was like a snowboarding gap. Most under rated thing i've seen go down. Was that first try? I cant imagine walking away from that slam. How do you get the balls to just step up and do that shit.

I hAVE COLLECTED A TON OF YOUR BOARDS, SOME DAY I GOTTA GET THEM SIGNED. Are you ever going to put out the real shape you ride like you did a few years back with the big square nose? Anyway to get F to re issue the MC5 and Rocky erickson Boards/

iwonder

• Rep: -1
« Reply #84 on: January 31, 2012, 10:01:37 PM »
do you guys believe in extra terrestrials?

Jive Turkey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #85 on: January 31, 2012, 10:17:06 PM »
do you guys believe in extra testicals?
Duffman, Jason Jessee dropped the n-bomb, rocked swastikas, and wrote “white power” on shit, why do you think he gets a free pass while people still give you shit?

waltercronkite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 179
« Reply #86 on: January 31, 2012, 10:26:51 PM »
When you guys are leaving your house do you ever stop to think whoops I almost forgot to put on my rings today how embarrassing would that have been

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1958
« Reply #87 on: January 31, 2012, 11:07:33 PM »
Duffel -  how does it feel to be one of the sickest skaters ever yet still have everyone talk shit about your choice of clothing or some dumb shit you said when you were 16?

Matty -  if you ever have a kid, would you name him "mike" for me? pretty please?

That's my neighbor's name.

David

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 27
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #88 on: February 01, 2012, 03:54:39 AM »
Favorite Nickelodeon show, the two of you

Would the two of you smoke Salvia and film it? Do it.

Iraq seems to be fucking up. Should the troops stay?

The two of you, say something from the heart, and mean it.

Now, what's your favorite prehistoric animal? Mine's the Trilobite.

Tony Hawk is still skating at 44. Would you go tranny, if meant being able to skate longer?

« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 03:56:32 AM by David »

Chocolaterain

• Rep: -7
  • awesome
« Reply #89 on: February 01, 2012, 05:07:21 AM »
Corey can you please steal Brandon Biebels pants and post a picture of you wearing them