Author Topic: Battle At The Berrics 5  (Read 170110 times)

foureyedjim

Re: Battle At The Berrics 5
« Reply #540 on: March 17, 2012, 02:10:10 AM »
Expand Quote
http://www.drinkarizona.com/productcart/pc/viewcontent.asp?idpage=1

DO THEY USE TEA LEAVES WHEN THEY BREW THE TEA?
Yes, we use tea leaves to brew the tea.

So unless they are blatantly lying on their website, they do brew with tea leaves.

They do, however, use HFCS in all of their products, as well as splenda and sucralose (artificial sweetener),  sucralose especially in their diet green tea.

So it is not "all natural". And only a little more healthy than drinking a coke. But it is tea.

Discuss.
[close]

WORD THE FUCK UP!

FUCK VICTOR! THAT KID IS A LITTLE BITCH WITH ZERO SWAGG (OR TEA SIPPIN' KNOWLEDGE!)

PO' A JUGG!

haha

but foreal though, if you ever find yourself with extra cash and you don't know what to do with it, buy some nice tea.  Can't guarantee you'll like it, but you'll notice the difference.

Strike A Pose

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -613
  • Get slapped!
« Reply #541 on: March 17, 2012, 02:19:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

So unless they are blatantly lying on their website, they do brew with tea leaves.

They do, however, use HFCS in all of their products, as well as splenda and sucralose (artificial sweetener),  sucralose especially in their diet green tea.

So it is not "all natural". And only a little more healthy than drinking a coke. But it is tea.

Discuss.
[close]

WORD THE FUCK UP!

FUCK VICTOR! THAT KID IS A LITTLE BITCH WITH ZERO SWAGG (OR TEA SIPPIN' KNOWLEDGE!)

PO' A JUGG!
[close]

haha

but foreal though, if you ever find yourself with extra cash and you don't know what to do with it, buy some nice tea.  Can't guarantee you'll like it, but you'll notice the difference.

I'm not saying that your recommendation isn't respected, but what if I just like AZ?

I know its not a health product by any means, or the greatest tea on the market, but pound for pound, it has a value that is hard to match.

Some AZ products do contain VYDAMINZ, and while the sugar isn't good for you, it isn't ALL bad.

Sippin' on a MuchoMango, which has 50% vitamin C per serving(might be 25, can't remember) is much better than downing a can of soda that has zero nutritional value.

U dig!

"PO' A JUGG"

foureyedjim

« Reply #542 on: March 17, 2012, 02:21:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Discuss.
[close]

WORD THE FUCK UP!

PO' A JUGG!
[close]

haha

[close]

I'm not saying that your recommendation isn't respected, but what if I just like AZ?

I know its not a health product by any means, or the greatest tea on the market, but pound for pound, it has a value that is hard to match.

Some AZ products do contain VYDAMINZ, and while the sugar isn't good for you, it isn't ALL bad.

Sippin' on a MuchoMango, which has 50% vitamin C per serving(might be 25, can't remember) is much better than downing a can of soda that has zero nutritional value.

U dig!

"PO' A JUGG"

haha that's funny because even though 90% of my diet is pretty healthy, the other 10% is just full on junk (for when I really don't give a shit).  Mcdonalds, grape soda...all that shit...

so yeah, I hear ya haha

Strike A Pose

• Get slapped!
« Reply #543 on: March 17, 2012, 02:30:20 AM »
I don't want to spend too much time dropping jewels in here, but I stay sipping on the AZ rx energy herbal tonic, and that joint contains 100% vydaminn C per serving, 25% vydamin E, and 25% vydamin A per serving.

It does have a considerable amount of caffeine in it, at 30mg per 8 oz, but caffeine in moderation isn't going to destroy you, and the beneficial elements outweigh the negative aspects.

SIP IT!

foureyedjim

« Reply #544 on: March 17, 2012, 02:49:48 AM »
I don't want to spend too much time dropping jewels in here, but I stay sipping on the AZ rx energy herbal tonic, and that joint contains 100% vydaminn C per serving, 25% vydamin E, and 25% vydamin A per serving.

It does have a considerable amount of caffeine in it, at 30mg per 8 oz, but caffeine in moderation isn't going to destroy you, and the beneficial elements outweigh the negative aspects.

SIP IT!

honestly, don't let the "healthy" aspects of most food / drink products lure you into buying it.  Know what you consume, but for the most part, eat what satisfies you.  A lot of people want to have it all: healthy foods with the same taste as the junk they want to eat.  So companies capitalize on this by creating products where the labels legally over exaggerate  the health benefits of their product, so I wouldn't be too sure about the "benefits outweighing the negatives" claim either.  Just because there are vitamins in a 200 calorie juice from concentrate doesn't make it healthy.

But like I said, it really only matters to the extent that you care about.  I'm pretty sure AZ tea is okay once in a while, and is most likely more nutritious than a soda haha

Andrefosho

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 146
« Reply #545 on: March 17, 2012, 04:58:19 AM »
Jimmy Carlin will bring the heat.
Shits should be next level.

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #546 on: March 17, 2012, 06:06:24 AM »
I just saw that First Try Fridays was with "Steezus Christ and Moose."  That would be a great name for a buddy cop show.

labia

• Rep: -1
« Reply #547 on: March 17, 2012, 08:05:04 AM »

had an amazing thread hijack going one and...
YOU BLEW IT!!!!!

via

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 239
« Reply #548 on: March 17, 2012, 08:11:01 AM »

Really though, when I'm grabbing tea at the store, I go this route. Too good.

Eschaton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -46
  • D?ner Macht Sch?ner
« Reply #549 on: March 17, 2012, 08:13:54 AM »
At my local Acme they are having a contest drawing for an Honest Tea Skateboard. They didn't have a picture of the deck unfortunately. I should enter that shit.

Andrefosho

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 146
« Reply #550 on: March 17, 2012, 08:25:08 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

had an amazing thread hijack going one and...
YOU BLEW IT!!!!!
Nope, it's all good. The hijack is still going on.  ;)

trannies and mannies

« Reply #551 on: March 17, 2012, 09:21:42 AM »
Whenever im at Wawa i usually pick up a half gallon of their iced tea. Im aware its not good for me, butt fuck it, im not one of those health food nazis

NowhereInLife

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 20
« Reply #552 on: March 17, 2012, 09:33:51 AM »
a little off topic bur carlin's comeback was pretty sweet.  no artificial flavor.

Stoop Kid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -72
  • Fuck hipsters.
« Reply #553 on: March 17, 2012, 09:49:04 AM »
Fuck tea my nigga.

For some reason this made me laugh uncontrollably.

cookieboy

• Rep: 10
« Reply #554 on: March 17, 2012, 10:10:00 AM »
a little off topic bur carlin's comeback was pretty sweet.  no artificial flavor.

I know! I was expecting him to get beat s-k-a-t-e to nothing but was impressed how he pulled it together in the end.

victor333

« Reply #555 on: March 17, 2012, 10:10:25 AM »
Expand Quote

They do, however, use HFCS in all of their products, as well as splenda and sucralose (artificial sweetener), �sucralose especially in their diet green tea.

Discuss.
[close]

WORD THE FUCK UP!

PO' A JUGG!

Maybe I was wrong about Arizona not containing tea, but can you blame me?

Other (more authentic) bottled tea companies list tea leaves right on the ingredient list, and many other bottled teas do not contain any actual tea and can still legally be called "tea".

Pardon me for not taking everything at face value.

On the real, though, you sound like a 15-year-old. You also sound like you sucked off Sk8dood and somehow inherited some of his ebonics and speech tendencies. When he does it, it's kind of sad, but at least it feels semi-genuine. When you do it, you just sound like a dick rider.

And I think it goes without saying that I know way more about tea than you, seeing as how I actually drink tea that requires you heat up some water, versus opening the tab on a can.

And another thing, I think it's really sad that people who are health-conscious get labeled as "food/health nazis". What the shit is that? It's bad to care about what you eat and drink? You get criticized for reading labels? Some people have their shit so ass-backwards it's not even funny. And if you're going to talk about how your precious 'tea' has vitamin C in it, hey, how about you tell me what vitamin C actually does for your body. If you don't use google, I bet you have no idea. Not to mention the fact that vitamin C is one of the easiest vitamins to get, and you don't need to down 30+ grams of sugar to get it.

jimi420

« Reply #556 on: March 17, 2012, 10:20:50 AM »
JIMMY DON'T TAKE NO SHIT!

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #557 on: March 17, 2012, 10:30:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

They do, however, use HFCS in all of their products, as well as splenda and sucralose (artificial sweetener), �sucralose especially in their diet green tea.

Discuss.
[close]

WORD THE FUCK UP!

PO' A JUGG!
[close]

Other (more authentic) bottled tea companies list tea leaves right on the ingredient list, and many other bottled teas do not contain any actual tea and can still legally be called "tea".

On the real, though, you sound like a 15-year-old. You also sound like you sucked off Sk8dood and somehow inherited some of his ebonics and speech tendencies. When he does it, it's kind of sad, but at least it feels semi-genuine. When you do it, you just sound like a dick rider.

And I think it goes without saying that I know way more about tea than you, seeing as how I actually drink tea that requires you heat up some water, versus opening the tab on a can.

And another thing, I think it's really sad that people who are health-conscious get labeled as "food/health nazis". What the shit is that? It's bad to care about what you eat and drink? You get criticized for reading labels? Some people have their shit so ass-backwards it's not even funny. And if you're going to talk about how your precious 'tea' has vitamin C in it, hey, how about you tell me what vitamin C actually does for your body. If you don't use google, I bet you have no idea. Not to mention the fact that vitamin C is one of the easiest vitamins to get, and you don't need to down 30+ grams of sugar to get it.

Ain't nobody tryna hear that sorry ass attempt at scraping back your nonexistant dignity. You just mad cuz you salty as fuck so you wanna try to bring somebody else down with you. Naw son, the only person who looks like an arrogant prick proved wrong is you. Just take the L and walk away...

smellyfart

« Reply #558 on: March 17, 2012, 11:16:58 AM »
FUCK THAT GAME WAS AWESOME

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #559 on: March 17, 2012, 12:01:40 PM »
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

sebastian

• Rep: -16
« Reply #560 on: March 17, 2012, 12:21:09 PM »
that was a good watch... stoked on the trick choices, as well as the fact that Sebo pulled out the hardflip and fakie hardlips - fakie hardflips are fucking impossible..

Strike A Pose

• Get slapped!
« Reply #561 on: March 17, 2012, 12:55:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Discuss.
[close]

WORD THE FUCK UP!

PO' A JUGG!
[close]

TEENAGE ANGST! SO RIVETING!

+Yes I can blame you, because you are dumb! "TEA ISN'T TEA" - NICE ARGUMENT!   WRONG! FAIL!

ROCKxADIO420

nino brown

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1416
  • only nerds kook people
« Reply #563 on: March 17, 2012, 02:02:17 PM »
jimmy and sebo two people i could care less about

foureyedjim

« Reply #564 on: March 17, 2012, 02:20:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Discuss.
[close]

WORD THE FUCK UP!

PO' A JUGG!
[close]

[close]

Ain't nobody tryna hear that sorry ass attempt at scraping back your nonexistant dignity. You just mad cuz you salty as fuck so you wanna try to bring somebody else down with you. Naw son, the only person who looks like an arrogant prick proved wrong is you. Just take the L and walk away...

Most of what he says is true though ::)

Just because you were right about AZ tea doesn't mean everything he says is invalid. 

I guess it's hard to take his words seriously when he's always insulting you...
WAR - WHY CAN'T WE BE FRIENDS

eh?

The Muffin Man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -6
« Reply #565 on: March 17, 2012, 04:50:18 PM »
I didn't know that PJ changed his name to Sebo Walker...

Being short is the motorcycle of life.

Maxell Oneal

« Reply #566 on: March 17, 2012, 06:22:08 PM »
Jimmy stop playing with my heart man I really thought you were going to lose but you pulled together.  :)

Congo

• Lost in the Internets avatar image
« Reply #567 on: March 17, 2012, 07:57:00 PM »
Does it look like Sebo is almost about to cry in the post game interview?

foureyedjim

« Reply #568 on: March 17, 2012, 07:59:26 PM »
Does it look like Sebo is almost about to cry in the post game interview?

maybe it's sweat.  Most likely, actually

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #569 on: March 17, 2012, 08:04:06 PM »
I didn't know that PJ changed his name to Sebo Walker...

PJ wouldn't have lost.