Author Topic: Battle At The Berrics 5  (Read 170024 times)

johntsunami

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -39
Re: Battle At The Berrics 5
« Reply #1200 on: June 10, 2012, 07:22:55 AM »
Finally, Mike Mo is doing it.  Every game I would watch I could tell he was holding back, but not so much with this one.

he was never holding back he just ain't as well versed in flatground like morgan smith and pj. they have every damn basic trick you can think of.

Jackburton

« Reply #1201 on: June 10, 2012, 07:41:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Finally, Mike Mo is doing it.  Every game I would watch I could tell he was holding back, but not so much with this one.
[close]

he was never holding back he just ain't as well versed in flatground like morgan smith and pj. they have every damn basic trick you can think of.
He never displayed the confidence and therefore ability to let go and pull off his insane tricks with ease, which is what he did in that game.  To put it simply I do not really think you know what you are talking about and I think of you as a peasant.  You want to argue about what holding back means, because I don't.

HeadInLionsMouth

• Rep: 139
« Reply #1202 on: June 10, 2012, 08:13:24 AM »
the game yeah whatever.... I want to talk about the DC ad before it! fakie 5/0 fakie front foot impossible out! thats some tech wizardry.

Yes! I said "Oh shit!" out loud and paused the video to go watch In Mono, just because

brianwilson

• Rep: -35
    • Flickr avatar image
« Reply #1203 on: June 10, 2012, 08:37:36 AM »

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 363
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1204 on: June 10, 2012, 09:39:36 AM »
he just ain't as well versed in flatground

I feel the spirit of 5inchDick here...

SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU IDIOT.

cornholio

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
« Reply #1205 on: June 10, 2012, 10:52:43 AM »
Ishod fucking killed it! What a good game.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #1206 on: June 10, 2012, 12:19:42 PM »
you could tell both of those guys were tired as fuck. really good game though.

this final pleases me.

Riverside

• Rep: -33
« Reply #1207 on: June 10, 2012, 12:49:18 PM »
so when are the finals?
Sooner or later the Karma always end in your fucking face

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1208 on: June 10, 2012, 01:40:48 PM »
I've never seen Shane smile so much at one time.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

johntsunami

« Reply #1209 on: June 10, 2012, 01:46:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
He never displayed the confidence and therefore ability to let go and pull off his insane tricks with ease, which is what he did in that game.  To put it simply I do not really think you know what you are talking about and I think of you as a peasant.  You want to argue about what holding back means, because I don't.

hes lost before because he didn't land them like he did this game. you're dumb if you think he lacks confidence he just got lucky and landed all of them this game. so i don't think you know what the fuck you're talking about.

via

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 239
« Reply #1210 on: June 10, 2012, 01:47:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Finally, Mike Mo is doing it.� Every game I would watch I could tell he was holding back, but not so much with this one.
[close]

he just ain't as well versed in flatground

That might be the single dumbest thing I've ever read on SLAP.

popsiclesandskatin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -14
« Reply #1211 on: June 10, 2012, 02:07:12 PM »

The Twilight Zone

« Reply #1212 on: June 10, 2012, 02:07:32 PM »
3rd place game is up

TrainWreck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -77
« Reply #1213 on: June 10, 2012, 02:13:44 PM »
koston with some good calls.

anblue

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
  • You just got killed by a Daewoo Lanos, motherfucka
« Reply #1214 on: June 10, 2012, 02:16:38 PM »
well ishod and nugget's game was entertaining as fuck, cant wait to see what the finals have in store
Who the fuck spends more than $5 at taco bell?
Being liked on slap is the only award

foureyedjim

« Reply #1215 on: June 10, 2012, 02:17:01 PM »
oh shit, yoon finally snapped (sorta)

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1216 on: June 10, 2012, 02:20:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

hes lost before because he didn't land them like he did this game. you're dumb if you think he lacks confidence he just got lucky and landed all of them this game. so i don't think you know what the fuck you're talking about.

via

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 239
« Reply #1217 on: June 10, 2012, 02:21:53 PM »
So thats what Shane O'neils hair looks like.

WACKTOSE INTOLERANT

• Rep: 0
« Reply #1218 on: June 10, 2012, 02:42:54 PM »
PJ's taking it this year for the 3 stripes. Over due.

Bump...
Just saying.

woodsman

• Rep: 65
« Reply #1219 on: June 10, 2012, 03:03:38 PM »
The more people check the site to see if the game is up the more hits the site gets. Fuckin' evil genius.

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #1220 on: June 10, 2012, 03:07:26 PM »
who wouldve thought content would attract viewers!? genius!

Clemens

• Rep: 38
« Reply #1221 on: June 10, 2012, 03:47:57 PM »
watched out of pure boredom

shooting sequences of roshambo.. is that guy serious?

Big EVOL

• Rep: -1
« Reply #1222 on: June 10, 2012, 09:05:53 PM »
I'd hoped Ishod would take it but he seemed pretty under the weather in the pre-game interview. Oh well, pulling for PJ now.

Igottachubby

• Rep: -8
« Reply #1223 on: June 10, 2012, 09:19:01 PM »
In the Mike Mo vs. Shane game all Mo did was try his weird ass tricks. Mo couldn't really land shit the entire game. Those tricks he got Shane on were after about 15 minutes of trying them and giving the turn over to Shane then waiting for Shane to mess up. He was getting pretty bummed because every time he went for a trick he fucked up. Everyone thought he was going to lose to Shane.

Also the PJ vs. Ishod game..... When Ishod did the switch FS Biggerspin PJ kept doing doing fs 360 shuvs and then turning afterwards, this happened about 4 times and then Austin I believe was the ref? I can't remember...But whoever it was said it counted, so Ishod tried a trick and messed up and then PJ did a nollie hardflip. Then Berra and Koston paused the game and made them rewind back to the switch fs biggerspin and had PJ choose if he wanted to try it one more time or just take a letter. He said he would just take the letter and didn't care but Koston talked him into just trying it and then that's when he bailed it. Then they said that it was Ishods turn again and that PJ doing the nollie hardflip didn't count. Then Ishod did like 2 tricks and bailed on a bs360 kickflip and then PJ won it.

Side note: Ishod was high as fuck the whole time, Berra was bummed. haha.

johntsunami

« Reply #1224 on: June 10, 2012, 09:51:19 PM »
In the Mike Mo vs. Shane game all Mo did was try his weird ass tricks. Mo couldn't really land shit the entire game. Those tricks he got Shane on were after about 15 minutes of trying them and giving the turn over to Shane then waiting for Shane to mess up. He was getting pretty bummed because every time he went for a trick he fucked up. Everyone thought he was going to lose to Shane.

Also the PJ vs. Ishod game..... When Ishod did the switch FS Biggerspin PJ kept doing doing fs 360 shuvs and then turning afterwards, this happened about 4 times and then Austin I believe was the ref? I can't remember...But whoever it was said it counted, so Ishod tried a trick and messed up and then PJ did a nollie hardflip. Then Berra and Koston paused the game and made them rewind back to the switch fs biggerspin and had PJ choose if he wanted to try it one more time or just take a letter. He said he would just take the letter and didn't care but Koston talked him into just trying it and then that's when he bailed it. Then they said that it was Ishods turn again and that PJ doing the nollie hardflip didn't count. Then Ishod did like 2 tricks and bailed on a bs360 kickflip and then PJ won it.

so what trick did pj win with?

shit_for_brains

« Reply #1225 on: June 10, 2012, 09:57:11 PM »
i'm glad they could get the game to weigh in with his opinion on skateboarding.

waltercronkite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 179
« Reply #1226 on: June 10, 2012, 10:22:28 PM »
Fuck the rules I just made a paper airplane

foureyedjim

« Reply #1227 on: June 10, 2012, 11:05:53 PM »

Don't know what any of that means, but I'm going to assume it wasn't a legit game of skate...

wigs

« Reply #1228 on: June 10, 2012, 11:24:07 PM »
Ishod came through like a beast.

Freddie

• Rep: -9
  • NWI
« Reply #1229 on: June 11, 2012, 12:07:14 AM »
Last game is up and it was meh