Author Topic: Lenne Kirk is in jail again  (Read 11066 times)

via

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 239
Lenne Kirk is in jail again
« on: February 09, 2012, 09:35:06 AM »
No idea what he did yet. It's a Shame though.

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Lenne Kirk is in jail again
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2012, 09:36:44 AM »
i heard he jerked off, so he felt responsible to turn himself in. my source isnt that good though

johnnymousedoom

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2012, 09:37:29 AM »
i knew today was going to suck. fuck.

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 363
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2012, 09:48:42 AM »
Some people never get it out of them, man.  I'm not very familiar with the prison system, but upon release, how long are you generally on probation?  And if one were to get arrested while on probation, don't they just go right back in?

life support

• Rep: 6
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2012, 09:53:19 AM »
I dont know the guy at all. let me make that clear. So this is just a random blurb.
I will just see him around, usually at ftc events.

Last ftc event we started talking and he told me he loves to race motorcycles, like crotch rockets. and that he gets in police chases and such....so who knows...
blah

trannies and mannies

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2012, 09:56:28 AM »
Bummer, this dude could have went far in skateboarding. At least we have his timecode part to remember the golden years.

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2012, 10:24:33 AM »
When you get in a certain cycle its real hard to break it. Hope not true though.

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2012, 10:44:22 AM »
he had found religion, he was in a kind of jail anyway.

thugnificent

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2012, 10:56:22 AM »

why would someone you dont know, who obviously did something worthy of going to jail affect your day? do you shed a tear if you burn your morning toast too?

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2012, 10:59:08 AM »
He's institutionalized.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2012, 11:00:10 AM »
Some people never get it out of them, man.� I'm not very familiar with the prison system, but upon release, how long are you generally on probation?� And if one were to get arrested while on probation, don't they just go right back in?

when you get out of jail its parole, and generally you are on it for as long as the remainder of your sentence (ie if you get sentenced to 4 years and get out in 3 you have a year on parole- and if you violate you have a hearing with less rights and process than if this was a fresh arrest.

probation is what you get at sentencing instead of jail, a lot of times probation comes with a suspended sentence (ie 2 years probation with a 9mo suspended sentence)  so they keep that jail time over your head and if you violate its pretty much straight to jail, you get a solid process but but with a lower burden of proof as if you had fresh arrest

however there are variations of this with overlap ( ie 3 month sentence with 2 years of probation)
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2012, 11:21:16 AM »
god damn.

pootysnacks

• Rep: -8
  • HI
    • SATANSWEINER avatar image
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2012, 11:28:54 AM »
I dont know the guy at all. let me make that clear. So this is just a random blurb.
I will just see him around, usually at ftc events.

Last ftc event we started talking and he told me he loves to race motorcycles, like crotch rockets. and that he gets in police chases and such....so who knows...

this.

i would put my money on him getting in trouble over his motorcycle riding. i ran into him at a party a couple months back and talked to him for hella long about shit and he just wouldnt stop talking about how he rages on his motorcycles. with his girlfriend on the back, too! haha. i told him "dude id be scared for my girl i wouldnt want to take her going hella fast like that" and hes like "well when i got her on the back and go really fast its on the straight aways and i know that everything will be okay because i got god on my side". then i said peace to him,  he told methat god is wassup, then ended up actually taking the bus down mission with him and his girl. the dude is strange and liable to do pretty much anything, but the way he seemed so passionate and insane about his motorcycles leads me to believe that this is the case.

ziggy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -222
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2012, 11:58:50 AM »
Is there something about being on AWS that leads to mental retardation later in life?

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 363
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2012, 12:03:53 PM »
this does not bode well...

being an idiot on a motorcycle never does.  especially if you think god is going to protect you from your idiocy.

annoyedwithskating

« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2012, 01:38:26 PM »
he suffers from mental illness.

managuense

• Rep: -27
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2012, 03:11:11 PM »
hes got the god insurance plan

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2012, 04:53:01 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

why would someone you dont know, who obviously did something worthy of going to jail affect your day? do you shed a tear if you burn your morning toast too?
Well, at least he didn't put a picture of him up in his sig in solidarity with his incarcerated hero. THAT would be lame...

I think this thread as a whole brings up an interesting discussion topic: Prisons do not rehabilitate, they are a trash can for society, and going in for even a minor offense can result in people becoming stuck in the system and having repeat visits. The fucked up thing is usually the main crime the person commits is being poor in America, instead of investing in a safety net and good education, this society builds up its prisons instead to throw away the fucked up people it creates with its apathy.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

93tilinfinity

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2012, 06:16:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Some people never get it out of them, man.� I'm not very familiar with the prison system, but upon release, how long are you generally on probation?� And if one were to get arrested while on probation, don't they just go right back in?
[close]

when you get out of jail its parole, and generally you are on it for as long as the remainder of your sentence (ie if you get sentenced to 4 years and get out in 3 you have a year on parole- and if you violate you have a hearing with less rights and process than if this was a fresh arrest.

probation is what you get at sentencing instead of jail, a lot of times probation comes with a suspended sentence (ie 2 years probation with a 9mo suspended sentence)  so they keep that jail time over your head and if you violate its pretty much straight to jail, you get a solid process but but with a lower burden of proof as if you had fresh arrest

however there are variations of this with overlap ( ie 3 month sentence with 2 years of probation)

No. Parole is what you get when you get out of prison. Probation is what you get when you get out of jail..... basically. To go to prison you need a felony. I have been charged with many felonies but they've always been dropped to misdemeanors. Misdemeanors get you sent to jail(County Jail). You only get probation and/or parole if you take the deal. It does get a little more complicated but  this basically sums it up.

Facehead

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -95
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2012, 06:57:26 PM »
 :(

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1567
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2012, 08:06:09 PM »
If Lenny rides motor bikes like he drives....

victor333

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2012, 08:07:14 PM »

PsychOut

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2012, 08:18:03 PM »
Jail isnt going to make someone with a Mental Illness get better.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 08:22:21 PM by PsychOut »

thugnificent

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2012, 08:18:51 PM »
Well, at least he didn't put a picture of him up in his sig in solidarity with his incarcerated hero. THAT would be lame...

that might make sense if max b was my hero, but even then its reaching

DGKALIS

• Rep: 525
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2012, 08:40:27 PM »
He was actually out on bail... awaiting trial.

When the day came to go see the judge and work some shit out... He skipped out.
That was a few months ago. He had been on the run ever since. Not sure how they caught up with him...

But they did.

pootysnacks

• HI
    • SATANSWEINER avatar image
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2012, 12:53:14 AM »
ok cool does anyone care anymore? no who cares. lennie kirk would have been tight if he still skated but now he is just a dude who rides his motorcycle too fast with legal problems just like any other dude okay he had  agreat part in that one alien video but if he comes out of jail or posts bail or whatever he has to do, will he release a new part? no. that being said, i hope the man stays safe and sane and out of harms way. okay bye.

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -443
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2012, 06:12:00 AM »
ok cool does anyone care anymore? no who cares. lennie kirk would have been tight if he still skated but now he is just a dude who rides his motorcycle too fast with legal problems just like any other dude okay he had  agreat part in that one alien video but if he comes out of jail or posts bail or whatever he has to do, will he release a new part? no. that being said, i hope the man stays safe and sane and out of harms way. okay bye.

you could have just skipped to the last two words and left all the rest of that bullshit for the birds. FOH.

k

Quote from: The Gipper

Classic keyboard skate champion talk right there.

you need to stop thinking people do what you tell them bc they dont.

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2012, 08:18:59 AM »
He was actually out on bail... awaiting trial.

When the day came to go see the judge and work some shit out... He skipped out.
That was a few months ago. He had been on the run ever since. Not sure how they caught up with him...

But they did.

Jesus, he jumped bail!  Ah man, they are gonna fuck him up real bad for that.
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

nonstripedzebra

« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2012, 10:14:40 AM »
im not suprised but it is a shame. that dude was an amazing blend man really cool. i think hes one of the most underrated skaters as far as his influence. crazy as shit though man

REALtoREEL

• Rep: 18
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2012, 12:10:50 PM »
Don't mess with the Dog