Author Topic: Did you ever think, "Damn, this kid looks GOOFY?" in regards to new pros, etc.  (Read 6545 times)

victor333

That Ishod kid creeps me out

After thinking about this thread, Ishod is definitely a contender.

Schismatic

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 4
There's a name for the kind of people that sit around and talk about the physical flaws in people of the same gender- women. Catty ass bitches talk like this. I would never imagine a group of guys sitting around talking about this shit. You people really give a fuck if some kid "looks goofy" or something? Gotta be an insecure mother fucker to start a thread like this. Or maybe a closet feemeboy.

DaSk8D00D

There's a name for the kind of people that sit around and talk about the physical flaws in people of the same gender- women. Catty ass bitches talk like this. I would never imagine a group of guys sitting around talking about this shit. You people really give a fuck if some kid "looks goofy" or something? Gotta be an insecure mother fucker to start a thread like this. Or maybe a closet feemeboy.

ayo this was how i felt. like forreal you niggas gon form a roundtable to talk about how a bunch of pro's look? lol

superslopp

Expand Quote
[close]

ayo this was how i felt. like forreal you niggas gon form a roundtable to talk about how a bunch of pro's look? lol

please keep going thread to thread telling us how hella gay we are, i don't know if we've all quite got the point yet.

PBODY

its cool, just rename it "pros you wouldn't bang"

Cthulhu!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 455
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
I wouldn't sleep with him ever.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1566
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
I think Torey Pudwill looks like he's always on whippets. 

as if you didn't already look like a fraggle..you gotta go wearin giant orange shoes....

jimi420

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

please keep going thread to thread telling us how hella gay we are, i don't know if we've all quite got the point yet.
they missed out on all the old Justin Bieber threads... they would have really thought we were gay then.

DaSk8D00D

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
they missed out on all the old Justin Bieber threads... they would have really thought we were gay then.

im not tryna call anybody gay im just sayin that that's some lame shit in my opinion. nigga everybody can look goofy in one way or another so who gives a fuck? id rather talk about how their SKATING looks but its whatever tho, do what yall want. Ishod slays you all.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 11:43:34 PM by DaSk8D00D »

streetlevel

• Rep: -1
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

im not tryna call anybody gay im just sayin that that's some lame shit in my opinion. nigga everybody can look goofy in one way or another so who gives a fuck? id rather talk about how their SKATING looks but its whatever tho, do what yall want. Ishod slays you all.

Im gonna come out and say it, this thread is gay and anyone who really gives a fuck bout a pro's physical looks IS fuckin gay.

streetlevel

Ah, I see you're new around here.

Don't matter man, Ive lurked forever and this kind of conversation would be more suited to a woman's magazine than a skateboard forum. 

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
Expand Quote
Ah, I see you're new around here.
[close]

Don't matter man, Ive lurked forever and this kind of conversation would be more suited to a woman's magazine than a skateboard forum. 

YEA, GO SKATE U FAGZ! EW FAGZ!
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

Egon Spangler

• Rep: -8
  • Doe, Ray, EGON!
andrew langi
AX THROWERS

Wall of Nausea

Relax hoss, it's in good fun. Did you even read my list, it made little to no sense aside one or two. In return I'll grant you two "Fuck you's" a "eat my shit" and four "suck my balls, assface" This thread has no real meaning, dumb dumb.

What the hell is a feemeboy?

Wall of Nausea

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Im gonna come out
and say it, I'm gay and anyone who really gives a fuck bout a pro's physical looks IS fuckin awesome.

There you go

streetlevel

FUCK!

haha walked into that one

Estoowhit

I remember thinking biebel looked real strange in his YEAH RIGHT! part. I had never seen a white dude dress like that until then with it being my first skate video and living in Tasmania.

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
you derps can't tell this is a joke thread? Mathias Ringstrom, Doink The Clown, Steve Brule, Mankind/Cactus Jack, etc.?

god, you guys are dense and lame as shit.

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
i dont think i'd ever scissor on slash's bunghole. but gimme some spanky for a night on the town and he wouldnt be walkin for weeks. weeeks i tell you

im probably lying

spaghetti

Brick

[/quote]

dude in the grey beanie is so stoked on that slam

ivegotlevitation

Ryan Decenzo. he's super good, but looks like a fucking idiot. Terrell Robinson too.

Box of Frogs

• Rep: 7
Satva

Erica's boyfriend is stealing our erica and our dylan! fuck that guy!