Author Topic: Sale Gear Thread  (Read 2186336 times)

BraveUlysses

Re: Sale Gear Thread
« Reply #120 on: March 11, 2012, 10:44:43 AM »
I'd also like to add that CCS's 30 bucks deals don't apply to items that become 30 bucks after shipping and handling(so 29.99 and 24.99 shoes don't count).

victor333

« Reply #121 on: March 11, 2012, 11:33:29 AM »
I've been kinda obsessed with finding a good sale lately and I've found some good shit along the way. I've discovered this website and it's awesome http://www.retailmenot.com/search/?query=skate+shoes. It gives you all the coupon codes and deals going on to pretty much any online shop. I'm about to order some square two's for 27 bucks thanks to this website. Here are some gems I've found
CCS- Free shipping over 30 bucks, Promo Code: AFROTWFS
CCS- 10 bucks off item 30 bucks or more, Promo Code: EMCC23BB
Tilly's- 20 percent off any one item, Promo Code: SPRING2012
Tilly's Extra 30 percent off all clearance footwear
6 p.m. is having free shipping on everything I believe
East Bay has some shoe in good sizes like Hufs mentioned earlier in this thread some good Vans, and some Lakais.
There is something for everyone in these deals. Happy shopping!

You can always just google "[insert website] coupon codes" and get the same results.

And, yea, 6pm is always free shipping.

tommyjohn

« Reply #122 on: March 12, 2012, 10:09:26 AM »
Free shipping or $2 to anywhere USA or Canada

http://shop.bluetilelounge.ca

lot of shoes on sale

sleepypancakes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #123 on: March 17, 2012, 08:02:56 AM »
20% off online at liberty with the code twitter1

Joe Pesci

« Reply #124 on: March 20, 2012, 12:25:16 PM »
use coupon code "sale" on vox' website and get 40% off until the end of march

Harem

« Reply #125 on: March 21, 2012, 03:02:38 AM »
I didn't know where else to post this, but I wanted to buy some things on the BLACK BOX site, only to be it's U.S only, I live down under. I'm willing to paypal the funds to someone here who in return will purchase said things, and then ship them to me. Will cover the whole thing + something for yr troubles. PM if yr down! THX

Joe Pesci

« Reply #126 on: March 23, 2012, 08:51:19 PM »

Tuna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 224
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #127 on: March 24, 2012, 10:59:34 PM »

myles.

• Rep: 4
    • mylessk8s avatar image
« Reply #128 on: March 28, 2012, 07:04:29 AM »
wacktive ride shop has a $10 off coupon for orders over $30 right now, SPRING10 is the code. i ordered some stussy shorts even though i dont particularly like active they were the only site that had them in stock

Grubby Mits

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
  • kim you need to leave him
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #129 on: March 28, 2012, 08:18:33 AM »
You can use the code SLAP20 for 20% off at my site right now for anyone interested, it's all cheap anyway so it should be a bargain www.gmvintage.bigcartel.com (snapbacks, t shirts etc). More shit to add but can only have 25 products at a time so when things sell more things get added

SteamyRayVaughan

• Rep: 9
« Reply #130 on: March 28, 2012, 06:33:39 PM »

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #131 on: April 03, 2012, 10:00:09 PM »
20% off right now
http://www.skatewarehouse.com/

Got me a HUF hat, with tax & shipping it was retail for the hat. I'm pleases.

Brick Harbor sale

http://www.brickharbor.com/Browse.htm#Onsale=True
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
« Reply #132 on: April 04, 2012, 03:46:20 PM »
PLNDR has some Supra and Cons up right now, good deals. CTS mids for under $25. They also have 5boro tees, and the usual streetwear. Here's an invite link: http://www.plndr.com/plndr/MembersOnly/Login.aspx?r=1664135

EDIT: check out the skate brands sale, a bunch of pants/shirts but they also have Supras, DCs, and DVS and a few Zoo York boards if you're into that sort of thing. Also the sneaker blowout sale has some good deals.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 01:49:46 PM by InternetDaddy »
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

Soul Doubt

• Rep: -10
  • DAYUUUM
« Reply #133 on: April 06, 2012, 01:25:59 PM »
All Nikes buy one, get one free.
http://metroskateshop.com/products-page/shoes

biggietoms

• Rep: 8
  • take acid
« Reply #134 on: April 06, 2012, 04:09:11 PM »
Spitfire era pros for 29.99, they also got a ton of other eras for 19-29

http://www.cowtownskateboards.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=Search&PID=15317

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #135 on: April 06, 2012, 08:25:50 PM »
All Nikes buy one, get one free.
http://metroskateshop.com/products-page/shoes

is there a coupon code or something? on the site right now and it still says full price. also buy one get one free for fresh nikes almost sounds too good to be true

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 646
« Reply #136 on: April 07, 2012, 10:08:33 AM »
All nikes are buy 1 get 1 free at my local shop's website this weekend only! Use promo code 2for1 at the checkout

http://metroskateshop.com/products-page/nike/page/1/

chillout

• SLAP Pal
  • beer
« Reply #137 on: April 07, 2012, 09:33:09 PM »
All nikes are buy 1 get 1 free at my local shop's website this weekend only! Use promo code 2for1 at the checkout

thats so crazy. you could get a pair of kostons for $10 below retail, and a free pair of p rods/stefans/team editions. i wish they had more koston colorways left

bumpnrun

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 44
    • Fairways & Flips avatar image
« Reply #138 on: April 07, 2012, 09:47:12 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

thats so crazy. you could get a pair of kostons for $10 below retail, and a free pair of p rods/stefans/team editions. i wish they had more koston colorways left

You either have to have huge or small feet.  Super limited sizes available there.

chillout

• SLAP Pal
  • beer
« Reply #139 on: April 07, 2012, 09:52:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

You either have to have huge or small feet.?  Super limited sizes available there.

yeah. i was thinking about getting a pair of kostons for below retail, and then for the second pair pick something with high resale value like those wingtip janoskis and sell them. possibly come out with a free pair of shoes

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 646
« Reply #140 on: April 07, 2012, 10:00:47 PM »
Do it and help support my local! Metro is a legit shop that sponsers guys like Corey Duffel and Matty Hunt.

sid vicious

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 61
« Reply #141 on: April 08, 2012, 02:26:19 AM »
FURIOUS - the metro deal is epic but shipping international on 2 pairs is $190......fek that.

Joe Pesci

« Reply #142 on: April 08, 2012, 08:10:21 AM »
supra clearance section... $42 for dixons in good colorways with a lot of sizes

http://www.suprafootwear.com/shop?category=CLEARANCE

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #143 on: April 08, 2012, 11:12:16 AM »
Do it and help support my local! Metro is a legit shop that sponsers guys like Corey Duffel and Matty Hunt.

im gettin mad cuz even since yesterday i put in the code and got my order ready but when i checkout i always get this. dammit janoski & dunk mids for only $93 shipped is too damn good a deal to get passed up!

Unable to process payment. Please contact the merchant as the shipping address provided by the merchant is invalid, and the merchant has requested that your order must be shipped to that address.

Return to Metro Boardshop
PayPal

At this time, we are unable to process your request. Please return to Metro Boardshop and try another option.

BraveUlysses

« Reply #144 on: April 08, 2012, 11:37:10 AM »
Yo this Nike buy a pair get a pair free thing is the best deal to come out of this thread hands down! It's like fucking Candy Land over there. I really wish I had money right now.

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #145 on: April 08, 2012, 11:47:57 AM »
Yo this Nike buy a pair get a pair free thing is the best deal to come out of this thread hands down! It's like fucking Candy Land over there. I really wish I had money right now.

i know dog im forreal gettin mad cuz the sites fuckin up not lettin my order go through. i was trying it last night and this morning and i get the same error. has anybody else been able to order anything off there?

Mr.Hamfist

• Rep: 7
« Reply #146 on: April 08, 2012, 11:51:13 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i know dog im forreal gettin mad cuz the sites fuckin up not lettin my order go through. i was trying it last night and this morning and i get the same error. has anybody else been able to order anything off there?

Maybe the stock hasn't been updated? They're good dudes, I'm sure they would help you out if you gave a call. 925 363-7440

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #147 on: April 08, 2012, 11:59:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Maybe the stock hasn't been updated? They're good dudes, I'm sure they would help you out if you gave a call. 925 363-7440

definitely could be a possibility. thanks for the number fam

DevMo!

• Rep: 2
« Reply #148 on: April 08, 2012, 12:57:22 PM »
Hell yea! Support Metro Skateshop!!!!!

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1020
« Reply #149 on: April 10, 2012, 07:11:15 AM »
Just got a pair of these for 29 bucks. First pair of Gravis vulcs that I'll be skating. Anybody else have em?