Author Topic: Sale Gear Thread  (Read 2186307 times)

Fongstarr.

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Sale Gear Thread
« Reply #210 on: June 08, 2012, 08:02:49 PM »

You can get some Supras or some other dumb shoes (I saw Arto's on there) for super cheap!

You can only pick what is in these sections. After you check out, go put in "crate" for the additional discount: http://www.karmaloop.com/m/crate-sale

These are only $29! Sale ends Monday!

I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

The Math Professor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #211 on: June 08, 2012, 08:52:00 PM »
Expand Quote
$38 JANOSKI!!!!!!!!!

Just bought a pair, its from the nike store. of course legit

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-442749&cp=usns_0328071544
[close]

Wow... and a nice run of sizes.  Shit... I'll need to pick up a few pairs.

Bastards...  did anyone actually order a pair of $38 Janoski's from the Nike site?  I tried adding a pair to my shopping cart and it says an "error has occurred... no sizes available, etc."  Bummed.

El Barto

• Rep: -3
« Reply #212 on: June 09, 2012, 01:41:45 PM »
Expand Quote
http://stores.ebay.com/esmanufacturerstore
If you're in the USA get on this. Official eS ebay store, everything is really cheap. The Manderson is $30.
I live in Australia and they don't post international. If any one would be keen to help me out by buying from ebay and shipping to Aus PM please.
[close]

holy crap!  nice prices
tooks the words right outa my mouth, thnks  for posting this just order some tan/navy mandersons, thanks!

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #213 on: June 09, 2012, 09:12:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
$38 JANOSKI!!!!!!!!!

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-442749&cp=usns_0328071544
[close]

[close]

Bastards...  did anyone actually order a pair of $38 Janoski's from the Nike site?  I tried adding a pair to my shopping cart and it says an "error has occurred... no sizes available, etc."  Bummed.

i did, was like $48 with tax & shipping
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

mountAndDew

• Rep: -5
« Reply #214 on: June 11, 2012, 09:25:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
If you're in the USA get on this. Official eS ebay store, everything is really cheap. The Manderson is $30.
I live in Australia and they don't post international. If any one would be keen to help me out by buying from ebay and shipping to Aus PM please.
[close]

holy crap!  nice prices
[close]
Shit, I'm usually size 11 or 12, someone help me out - do eS's tend to run big or small? I had the edwards before and loved em but I don't remember what size they were.
[close]

Normal. I can wear 11s in pretty much all shoes and I've never had a problem - eS, Supra, Adidas, Fallen, Circa. I've tried on a couple pairs of Nike's and they feel as though I'd have to wear an 11.5. If that helps.
Thanks, I went with 11.5. Ended up getting the black/gum edgars, the block logo t shirt, and 3 pairs of socks for $44, free shipping!
jereme rogers is the gucci mane of skateboarding, you cant tell if stupid or fucking genius...

The Math Professor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #215 on: June 11, 2012, 10:31:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
$38 JANOSKI!!!!!!!!!

[close]

[close]

[close]

i did, was like $48 with tax & shipping

Cool... at least someone swooped up the deal before they sold out.  I just logged back in and those $38 Janoski's off the site entirely.  They've still got some deals though.

solo

• Rep: -23
  • skateboarding
« Reply #216 on: June 12, 2012, 12:10:13 AM »

bumpnrun

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 44
    • Fairways & Flips avatar image
« Reply #217 on: June 13, 2012, 02:58:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

holy crap!  nice prices
[close]
tooks the words right outa my mouth, thnks  for posting this just order some tan/navy mandersons, thanks!

Grabbed some Ellipses.   Was gonna get some Ecosse but they are sold out in my size.  Might go for some La Breas.

brianwilson

• Rep: -35
    • Flickr avatar image
« Reply #218 on: June 16, 2012, 08:52:01 PM »
I want to try my first pair of Janoski's.
Can anyone point me in the right direction.

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #219 on: June 16, 2012, 10:14:50 PM »
I want to try my first pair of Janoski's.
Can anyone point me in the right direction.
If you have a local start there, if not try the typical online mail-orders

hkeys

• Rep: 0
« Reply #220 on: June 18, 2012, 10:36:35 PM »
What's happening guys, first time I've posted on the forum. Not sure if any one does this, but here's my brand called Divided Minds. Hailing from Tampa, FL Divided Minds is a mind set that breaks away from the trends and fads that are in today's society. Established in 2011, DM has been backed by many skaters. We aren't considered a skate brand but we do appeal to skaters. Since, one of the owners has been skating for many years now. We just released our Summer 12 drop. Everyone check out the site/shop and feel free to drop some comments and opinions. Stay Divided.

http://thedividedminds.com/

http://store.thedividedminds.com/

Nosferatu

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 684
« Reply #221 on: June 18, 2012, 10:39:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

holy crap!  nice prices
[close]
[close]

Grabbed some Ellipses.   Was gonna get some Ecosse but they are sold out in my size.  Might go for some La Breas.

I grabbed the last two in size 12. Sorry if thats you.
I thought it wasnt just him solo, shouldve stuck with my og thought.
R.I.P Rusty. One of us.

Gnarwhal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -20
« Reply #222 on: June 19, 2012, 07:39:18 AM »
What's happening guys, first time I've posted on the forum. Not sure if any one does this, but here's my brand called Divided Minds. Hailing from Tampa, FL Divided Minds is a mind set that breaks away from the trends and fads that are in today's society. Established in 2011, DM has been backed by many skaters. We aren't considered a skate brand but we do appeal to skaters. Since, one of the owners has been skating for many years now. We just released our Summer 12 drop. Everyone check out the site/shop and feel free to drop some comments and opinions. Stay Divided.

trying to break away from trends and fads while selling all streetwear shit?

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #223 on: June 19, 2012, 07:49:26 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
trying to break away from trends and fads while selling all streetwear shit?
I'm gonna have to agree. Constructive criticism, don't say you're bucking trends when you're clearly just staying parallel with the modern trends in design and fashion. I'm not saying the designs are bad, it's just all things that we've seen before, and have been seeing by every brand on Karmaloop except for maybe ambiguous and analog

bumpnrun

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #224 on: June 19, 2012, 09:31:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

holy crap!  nice prices
[close]
[close]

[close]

I grabbed the last two in size 12. Sorry if thats you.

nah.  Size 10!  Grabbed some black/gum la breas instead.  That is one comfortable shoe.  I have a pair of leather ones I wear as rain shoes.

Retox

• Rep: -47
« Reply #225 on: June 20, 2012, 09:07:33 AM »
http://www.thepremierstore.com/

All Nike SB Dunks on sale for $65 til Friday. 

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #226 on: June 20, 2012, 10:18:59 AM »
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.

Firebert

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
    • Instagram avatar image
« Reply #227 on: June 20, 2012, 11:12:14 AM »
^don't even know what that is for

RightCoastBiased

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -56
« Reply #228 on: June 20, 2012, 11:17:27 AM »
^don't even know what that is for

http://www.brickharbor.com/

Open the imagine in a new window, look at URL, go to site.

MrMello

• Rep: 8
« Reply #229 on: June 20, 2012, 11:49:24 AM »
Anybody in the Santa Ana area.

grae

• Rep: 1
« Reply #230 on: June 21, 2012, 07:22:19 PM »
Departmentofgoods.com has a ton of skate shit on sale for 50% off. Lots of Emerica, Lakai, Vans, Cons, Gravis and Es. Just enter 7QE-1-MN6SU as the redemption code to get it fully discounted. I think the sale goes for a week, maybe longer

bumpnrun

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #231 on: June 21, 2012, 09:36:41 PM »
Departmentofgoods.com has a ton of skate shit on sale for 50% off. Lots of Emerica, Lakai, Vans, Cons, Gravis and Es. Just enter 7QE-1-MN6SU as the redemption code to get it fully discounted. I think the sale goes for a week, maybe longer

Not bad.  wheels, shoes, Theeves if you're inclined to try some.   

Cadillac Ranch Dressing

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
« Reply #232 on: June 21, 2012, 11:00:49 PM »
Skate Warehouse has 21% off until 6/25 with the code: GOSKATE21
"I got a fever and the only prescription is more Cadillac Ranch Dressing." - Jereme Rogers

pile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 178
  • sweet, man.
« Reply #233 on: June 21, 2012, 11:27:50 PM »

fuck sakes i just ordered from there a few days ago. brick harbor has some anti hero beanies on for like 8 bucks if you're into that. seems like they can't sell any of their skate brand clothing, and they're liquidating it. a lot of anti-hero, spitfire etc. hats, beanies and shirts are pretty fucking cheap on there right now.

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
« Reply #234 on: June 21, 2012, 11:34:10 PM »

Kind of late but they might have some stuff left: http://www.thepremierstore.com/news_detail.cfm?ID=1744
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #235 on: June 22, 2012, 04:36:44 PM »

Brad Breath

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #236 on: June 23, 2012, 11:15:10 AM »

of course they fucking do, since I ordered a deck from them on Monday and got no discount whatsoever.  As a matter of fact, I checked the box for NO GRIPTAPE and it took $3.99 off my total,  I paid through paypal and the next day some chick calls me and says there was a mistake and I have to pay the $3.99.

her-  "The griptape credit doesn't apply to the cost of the deck."
me-   "What??  I don't need griptape though."
her - "You still have to pay the $3.99, there was a mistake in processing your order."
me - "If I pay the $3.99, I guess you should send me some griptape."

I hate not having a local shop.

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #237 on: June 24, 2012, 03:59:47 PM »

the sale ends July 5th.

i'm more than likely gonna scoop up a deck from there. most of them are between 25 and 30 bucks (the Zero 3 skull deck is 22 something after you put in the code.)

how is Zero wood? if i don't go with that model, i might go with enjoi or almost, so if any of you have tried those brands, let me know how they stack up.

is there any other sale going on right now for decks that is as good as this one?

bumpnrun

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #238 on: June 25, 2012, 09:55:00 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

the sale ends July 5th.

i'm more than likely gonna scoop up a deck from there. most of them are between 25 and 30 bucks (the Zero 3 skull deck is 22 something after you put in the code.)

how is Zero wood? if i don't go with that model, i might go with enjoi or almost, so if any of you have tried those brands, let me know how they stack up.

is there any other sale going on right now for decks that is as good as this one?

These 2 for one Alien boards deal is probably the best right now

http://www.alienworkshopstore.com/web-specials/?sort=newest

I picked up some wheels and indy bearing and hardware from the dept of goods sale.

ollienorth

• Rep: 3
« Reply #239 on: June 26, 2012, 05:58:24 PM »
for anyone who buys stuff from karmaloop, plndr, or brick harbor, you can get 20% off the first time and 10% every other time if you use the rep code "calvinthrall."

sure, there are other rep codes that do the same thing, but you might as well use mine and help out a slapper and fellow skateboarder.

appreciated!