Author Topic: Sale Gear Thread  (Read 679259 times)

GeorgeCostanza

• Rep: 1
Re: Sale Gear Thread
« Reply #1200 on: January 18, 2015, 03:45:40 PM »
Picked up some classic lo's for $50 shipped! Theyre like $110 here

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1086
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
« Reply #1201 on: January 18, 2015, 07:43:40 PM »
The DC site has Lynx S for $22.50 each. It's the "deal of the week" so it's probably over by Sunday. Picked up 3 pairs.
http://www.dcshoes.com/deals-of-the-week/#?intcmp=dc_547905
Sick, I just bought the Burgundy ones for $24 shipped, just pay tax.

did the same thing

Incredible deal. Thanks to Nallid for the heads up.

Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

able

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 546
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag
« Reply #1202 on: January 18, 2015, 11:08:49 PM »
I'm a little late for that Karmaloop deal but I was still able to get two solid pairs of Adidas Busenitz shipped for under $100. The new code is RIDIC for 50% off.
ableSkateMag.com

layzieyez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #1203 on: January 19, 2015, 10:41:40 AM »
The DC site has Lynx S for $22.50 each. It's the "deal of the week" so it's probably over by Sunday. Picked up 3 pairs.

did the same thing

Yup.  Thanks pal.  I bought way more pairs than I needed to for the amount of skating I'm doing these days.
I take everything I said back. The board hit me in the nuts for the first time ever today, because i was wearing these shits.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1204 on: January 19, 2015, 08:39:23 PM »

did the same thing

Yup.  Thanks pal.  I bought way more pairs than I needed to for the amount of skating I'm doing these days.

The deal is still up! I am tempted to buy more, certainly don't need it. But impossible for me to pass up good deals.
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.

Berky

• Rep: -18
« Reply #1205 on: January 19, 2015, 09:46:16 PM »

did the same thing

The deal is still up! I am tempted to buy more, certainly don't need it. But impossible for me to pass up good deals.
i got the burgundy ones and I'm seriously considering buying the all black and the black and white ones

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 62
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #1206 on: January 19, 2015, 11:51:39 PM »
I almost bought both black pairs but realized the Centric in black and white were only 37.50 so I copped those instead. Still credit Nallid for the heads up tho.
Man the long board truck thing killed indy for me. I was willing to set aside the racism, but long boarding, gtfo... - DH

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65508
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #1207 on: January 20, 2015, 05:43:28 AM »
Fuck! Did they all just go up $15 on those Lynx?

Damn. Still cheap though. Fuck, why did I click on this thread?

I love this shoe. Fucking SLAP.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

Yossi

• Rep: 10
« Reply #1208 on: January 23, 2015, 10:39:19 AM »
Is Karmaloop legit? Placed an order two weeks ago, and it still says "new order being processed."  I called customer service Wednesday and they said "oh it should ship out today." Of course it didn't, and I got the same response when I called again today.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1209 on: January 23, 2015, 11:26:32 AM »
Is Karmaloop legit? Placed an order two weeks ago, and it still says "new order being processed."  I called customer service Wednesday and they said "oh it should ship out today." Of course it didn't, and I got the same response when I called again today.

Yes.

I ordered there plenty of times takes 5-7 days to get to me in CA.

Aint

• Rep: -4
« Reply #1210 on: January 23, 2015, 11:28:12 PM »
Is Karmaloop legit? Placed an order two weeks ago, and it still says "new order being processed."  I called customer service Wednesday and they said "oh it should ship out today." Of course it didn't, and I got the same response when I called again today.
I order off of their sister site PLNDR a lot and it's legit. Shipping can be a bit slow, usually takes about 7 business days to get to me here in Cali.

Mellowrite

• Rep: 0
« Reply #1211 on: January 24, 2015, 04:47:51 AM »
There's another karmaloop code for 60% off FREAL same restrictions as the previous one.

The Woodsman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
« Reply #1212 on: January 24, 2015, 02:02:47 PM »
I order off of their sister site PLNDR a lot and it's legit. Shipping can be a bit slow, usually takes about 7 business days to get to me here in Cali.

Sometimes they "pre-sale" items which means they dont even have them in stock yet and it may take months, I bought some supras there in mid december and just got them.
Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
-Gandhi

able

• SLAP Pal
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag
« Reply #1213 on: January 25, 2015, 06:20:31 AM »
Is Karmaloop legit? Placed an order two weeks ago, and it still says "new order being processed."  I called customer service Wednesday and they said "oh it should ship out today." Of course it didn't, and I got the same response when I called again today.

Yes.

There's a difference between 5-7 days and two weeks without shipping. I placed my order exactly a week ago today and it hasn't even shipped and payed the extra to have it in 4-7 days (business days, I know). Hope they come through by Wednesday or I'm canceling. Gotta have my new skate shoes or I can't skate.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 06:23:21 AM by able »
ableSkateMag.com

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #1214 on: January 26, 2015, 12:04:43 AM »
If Karma Loop are the same as Brick whorehouse they can take forever. Their orders took up to a month via Frankfurt or some shit.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 168
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #1215 on: January 26, 2015, 12:13:17 AM »
If Karma Loop are the same as Brick whorehouse they can take forever. Their orders took up to a month via Frankfurt or some shit.

Every single time i get something off PLNDR it goes through germany, every time, its so stupidly frustrating

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #1216 on: January 26, 2015, 05:41:59 AM »

Every single time i get something off PLNDR it goes through germany, every time, its so stupidly frustrating
Always the bloody Germans.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1217 on: January 27, 2015, 10:17:57 PM »

Yes.

There's a difference between 5-7 days and two weeks without shipping. I placed my order exactly a week ago today and it hasn't even shipped and payed the extra to have it in 4-7 days (business days, I know). Hope they come through by Wednesday or I'm canceling. Gotta have my new skate shoes or I can't skate.

I meant 5-7 days after they have shipped! Weird, as processing probably takes 1-2 days, 3 the max.

Should have shipped it out by now to you.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 666
« Reply #1219 on: January 29, 2015, 11:14:13 PM »

Yes.

I'll preface this by saying I'm aware that when you buy from these store you deserved to get fucked...

But when I ordered the email would say like....'sometimes we ship each thing separately, but dont worry, it's coming!!'

It took longer than most.....

So yes...it is weird....and we deserve it.....

I meant 5-7 days after they have shipped! Weird, as processing probably takes 1-2 days, 3 the max.

Should have shipped it out by now to you.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • -65 G 4 RYFE

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #1221 on: January 30, 2015, 03:56:20 PM »
If anyone wanted to try out some Filaments for cheap.

I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

HATE!

• Administrator
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1159
« Reply #1222 on: January 30, 2015, 04:10:13 PM »
Wow, they must be doing so well.

4wheels

« Reply #1223 on: January 30, 2015, 05:16:26 PM »
Wow, they must be doing so well.
Maybe it's because not that many people have tried them yet and now they have a reason to try a pair. filament is hoping people will like their shoes and by another pair.

KMAC

• Rep: -10
« Reply #1224 on: February 04, 2015, 10:01:52 AM »
activerideshop $10 off $30 or more

Code: SURVEY15. that was the one i got but im sure its the same for errybody

Deepern0ah

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
« Reply #1225 on: February 05, 2015, 12:58:42 PM »
Atlas Skateboarding is having a past season sale for 40% off footwear and clothing. Free shipping on orders over $100 too.
http://www.atlasskateboarding.com/
http://www.atlasskateboarding.com/shop/sale

able

• SLAP Pal
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag
« Reply #1226 on: February 05, 2015, 01:23:43 PM »
I finally got my Karmaloop Adidas. I payed extra $$ for 4-7 days shipping and it took 2 and a half weeks to get here.

I didn't cancel my order like I had threatened to.

They made me their bitch

ableSkateMag.com

KMAC

• Rep: -10
« Reply #1227 on: February 06, 2015, 05:35:39 PM »
I finally got my Karmaloop Adidas. I payed extra $$ for 4-7 days shipping and it took 2 and a half weeks to get here.

I didn't cancel my order like I had threatened to.

They made me their bitch

dont worry, i ordered some huf classics last week and they still havent even shipped yet. some bullshit about the warehouse being behind.

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #1228 on: February 06, 2015, 05:37:43 PM »
My shit is even worse. I ordered something on Karmaloop, returned it and it's been 2 weeks and them bitches still haven't processed it. I just wanted my sizing but this shit is getting ridiculous.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

dillanharp

« Reply #1229 on: February 06, 2015, 05:45:13 PM »
Atlas Skateboarding is having a past season sale for 40% off footwear and clothing. Free shipping on orders over $100 too.
http://www.atlasskateboarding.com/
http://www.atlasskateboarding.com/shop/sale
Yo Tate! This fool already came for your shoe release spot, you going to let him take Atlas from you to?'