Author Topic: Sale Gear Thread  (Read 675586 times)

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 138
Re: Sale Gear Thread
« Reply #1350 on: March 13, 2015, 10:59:46 AM »
got my black hole order in today.  4 packs of bolts, 7 sheets of grip, fourstar backpack, emerica jeans, and emerica quilted flannel for under $70.  pretty happy with it all

Cadillac Ranch Dressing

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 474
« Reply #1351 on: March 13, 2015, 11:14:37 AM »
THEORIES OF ATLANTIS - 20% OFF
Starting immediately, enjoy 20% off of everything in the TOA web store by entering promo code FRIDAYTHE13TH at checkout. Sale ends this Sunday night at midnight.
You can only use the code once so make it count! Happy shopping.

"I got a fever and the only prescription is more Cadillac Ranch Dressing." - Jereme Rogers

Yossi

• Rep: 10
« Reply #1352 on: March 14, 2015, 11:34:39 AM »
Theories' shipping is really expensive. $12 shipping for a hoodie is a bit much.

IanBZHD

• Rep: 25
« Reply #1353 on: March 15, 2015, 01:32:46 AM »
Theories' shipping is really expensive. $12 shipping for a hoodie is a bit much.

Yeah, not trying to be a dick.. but that kind of negates the actual sale. I'd love to buy a Magenta, Polar, or Traffic board, which I've skated before and was great, but after the discount the shipping brings it back up to the normal price...

I really like all of Theories products too, but I'll stick to buying the for full price (cheaper) at the shop.

144p

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 387
« Reply #1354 on: March 15, 2015, 07:54:24 AM »

Yeah, not trying to be a dick.. but that kind of negates the actual sale. I'd love to buy a Magenta, Polar, or Traffic board, which I've skated before and was great, but after the discount the shipping brings it back up to the normal price...

I really like all of Theories products too, but I'll stick to buying the for full price (cheaper) at the shop.
The thing is it actually costs that much to get from the east coast out west.
Shipping charges went up like crazy last year.
They could use usps flatrate envelopes and cram it in there for $5-6 but prob too much work to change shippers.
I know for a small shop like mine offering free shipping on small items means losing money.
If someone gets a few things then it's no big deal.

IanBZHD

• Rep: 25
« Reply #1355 on: March 15, 2015, 10:04:53 PM »

The thing is it actually costs that much to get from the east coast out west.
Shipping charges went up like crazy last year.
They could use usps flatrate envelopes and cram it in there for $5-6 but prob too much work to change shippers.
I know for a small shop like mine offering free shipping on small items means losing money.
If someone gets a few things then it's no big deal.
Forsure, I understand the shipping thing and I'd really like to support theories. I work at a tiny shop and shipping really fucks us over a lot of the time, especially on small orders. But I'm in Indiana (just south of Chicago), from a town which is about 25 minutes from technically being the "east" coast. So in my case, I'd rather take a 45min ride up to Uprise and just pick up their products which they usually keep in stock. A Polar board costs me about $54 from them which is actually a pretty damn good deal seeing as Illinois taxes are higher than Indiana (10% compared to about 7%). The shop I work at only really carries big brands like Real, Girl/Choc, Toy Machine, Baker/Deathwish, so I occasionally like to give my money to the Theories camp. We order from AWH Sales and they don't get those companies.

bumpnrun

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 23
    • Fairways & Flips
« Reply #1356 on: March 16, 2015, 10:58:10 AM »
got my black hole order in today.  4 packs of bolts, 7 sheets of grip, fourstar backpack, emerica jeans, and emerica quilted flannel for under $70.  pretty happy with it all

I had my blackhole order cancelled.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 138
« Reply #1357 on: March 16, 2015, 01:35:25 PM »
i noticed a lot of stuff said "special order".  i'm guessing those orders were never filled since it was a going out of business sale. 

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1085
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
« Reply #1358 on: March 18, 2015, 08:48:10 PM »
This Saturday, March 21st at 11:00 AM Atlas will be having a Spring Sale. $30 Atlas decks with grip, 30% 70% off all clothing, 20% 70% off most shoes, 50% off all hats and more. Sale ends Sunday March 29th.

http://www.atlasskateboarding.com/4030/atlas-spring-sale/

Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 168
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #1359 on: March 19, 2015, 03:12:52 AM »
Fuck! i had just bought something from Atlas, god dammit

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 244
« Reply #1360 on: March 19, 2015, 09:40:43 AM »
Is this an in-store only thing?  They usually are...

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1085
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
« Reply #1361 on: March 19, 2015, 11:47:09 AM »
Is this an in-store only thing?  They usually are...

Usually a online sale happens shortly after.
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

yapple dapple

« Reply #1362 on: March 19, 2015, 11:33:21 PM »
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 12:14:09 AM by yapple dapple »

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 144

string bean

• Rep: -7

bumpnrun

• SLAP Pal
    • Fairways & Flips
« Reply #1365 on: March 20, 2015, 03:46:10 PM »
$12.99 bones wheels, 51 or 53mm

http://www.skatewarehouse.com/dailydose.html

The Bones STF Hoffart Vintage V2 Wheels are specifically formulated for what you skate. The Hoffart Wheels are made with the Bones Street Tech Formula, giving you more slide-ability and way less flat spots. Made in the U.S. at the Bones factory in Santa Barbara, California, the Hoffart's are skater engineered and designed, Jordan Hoffart style. Bones graphics at one side. Sizes available as seen below. Wheels sold in set of four.

CINCINNATI

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 61
« Reply #1366 on: March 20, 2015, 05:38:24 PM »
not really a specific item on sale, but if you have a gabriel brothers near you, id suggest you check it out. i just went in for the first time and they had tons of sb's, dunk's, janoskis, older model bruins and couple pairs of veronas which really surprised me. they were all in the 30$ range, plus they get lots of new stuff in all the time. i know some people have said marshalls has sb's, but id check out gabriel brothers too

4wheels

« Reply #1367 on: March 20, 2015, 07:34:41 PM »

good looks on that. is it bad that i bought those knowing im gonna trade them in at some surf shop where i live?

Porkchop Sandwiches

• Rep: 0
« Reply #1368 on: March 20, 2015, 09:14:56 PM »

good looks on that. is it bad that i bought those knowing im gonna trade them in at some surf shop where i live?
If it's some chain like zumiez I'd have a clear conscience. Fight the power.

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
  • "I never got to taste cantaloupe"
    • HI8VHS

Otis Fatona-Pinet

• Rep: -12
« Reply #1370 on: March 21, 2015, 01:41:14 PM »
Supra sale section never fails to surprise me, tons of good deals in Canada and free shipping over 100$. Ended up ordering 6 pairs of kicks for 134$ after tax. I plan on skating the Hammers, and chilling in the Owens, but I couldn't pass up the all white Vaider LC's so I guess ill see how a pair skates.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 04:04:36 PM by Otis Fatona-Pinet »

alonzohambugerjones

• Rep: 3
  • http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-5sK5IyEANvg/TkMuXcaLsGI/
« Reply #1371 on: March 21, 2015, 03:30:59 PM »
Supra sale section never fails to surprise me, tons of good deals in Canada and free shipping over 100$. Ended up ordering 6 pairs of kicks for 134$ after tax. I plan on skating the Hammers, and chilling in the Owens, but I couldn't pass up the all white Vaider LC's so I guess ill see how a pair skates.
you forgot the link?

Otis Fatona-Pinet

• Rep: -12
« Reply #1372 on: March 21, 2015, 04:05:36 PM »
you forgot the link?
Yupp, whoops here it is https://www.suprafootwear.com/shop/collection/men/clearance
« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 04:37:21 PM by Otis Fatona-Pinet »

lamfordie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -57
« Reply #1373 on: March 21, 2015, 04:22:55 PM »
I got Jewed out from supra when I emailed them about a defective skytop 3 and they said I could choose whatever shoe I want. Then time went by and didn't hear back so I emailed them again and told me I can only select from some stupid lil Wayne shoes. Fucking assholes.

The Woodsman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
« Reply #1374 on: March 21, 2015, 05:10:30 PM »
you forgot the link?
Yupp, whoops here it is https://www.suprafootwear.com/shop/collection/men/clearance
They are quite a bit more expensive in the US
Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
-Gandhi

coneklr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 163
  • Who is neg repping me fuckers :)
« Reply #1375 on: March 25, 2015, 11:03:28 AM »
Heaven

TwisT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -14
« Reply #1376 on: March 25, 2015, 03:46:32 PM »
looking for shoes?

not picky?

loose morals?

zumiez has buy one get one free on clearence + free shipping

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 66
« Reply #1377 on: March 25, 2015, 03:52:16 PM »
30% off clearance prices

http://www.activerideshop.com/Mens-Clothing-Sale

It seems like Active just jacks up prices, then says they're on sale.  Did anyone in the history of the world ever pay $31.99 for a B True x Grizzly Grip tee-shirt?

bumpnrun

• SLAP Pal
    • Fairways & Flips
« Reply #1378 on: March 25, 2015, 04:53:26 PM »
you forgot the link?
They are quite a bit more expensive in the US

jeez. For $16.99 canadian, picked up 2 pairs.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
« Reply #1379 on: March 27, 2015, 10:49:45 AM »
Saw some $20ish birdhouse decks on amazon. I cant link at work.