Author Topic: Sale Gear Thread  (Read 2186177 times)

Jake From State Farm

Re: Sale Gear Thread
« Reply #2310 on: May 09, 2016, 10:21:42 PM »
I'm sure it just has to do with how much shit they are blowing out....amazons a good place to find Huf classics....

I wanna know how those shoes are....I actually want the white ones...

Huf classics are really good. The break-in period is kind of obnoxious though. The sole is super stiff to start out. But once you break them in, they are really flexible, great boardfeel, and last a super long time. The grip on the sole flattens out before you'll get a hole in the side.

j....soy.....

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1567
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2311 on: May 09, 2016, 10:52:40 PM »
Oh ya I've skated them a ton. I was just sayin it's a good place to check....I wanna see how these Evan smiths are too.....

The suede classics I like a lot.....the gum sole....the white sole/camos ones I'm less of a fan but they have been cheap...kinda weird that they come pre bald but yes, they do last some time.....they are worth the Amazon price....

concerned_parent

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 281
« Reply #2312 on: May 10, 2016, 04:23:48 AM »
Oh ya I've skated them a ton. I was just sayin it's a good place to check....I wanna see how these Evan smiths are too.....

The suede classics I like a lot.....the gum sole....the white sole/camos ones I'm less of a fan but they have been cheap...kinda weird that they come pre bald but yes, they do last some time.....they are worth the Amazon price....

prices fluctuate on there day to day. if you leave stuff in your cart for a day or two there will usually be a notification that the price went up or down since you've added it to your cart.
good come sausage

coneklr

« Reply #2313 on: May 10, 2016, 02:31:58 PM »

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #2314 on: May 11, 2016, 03:00:27 AM »
Did everyone get their excess hype orders when they had that ridiculous 85% off sale?

I ordered from them just before that sale, and it took around 2 months for my stuff to arrive, but I never got a shipping confirmation email. Then, I ordered from the 85% sale and received two shipping confirmations, but I never got my order. I opened a dispute and Paypal refunded my money today.

I did, so did everyone from here that ordered when it was like 90% off. I got it pretty quick too. It took a few days for the shipping confirmation which you normally get within the day but after that it took like 2-3 days for me.

concerned_parent

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2315 on: May 11, 2016, 04:49:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Did everyone get their excess hype orders when they had that ridiculous 85% off sale?

I ordered from them just before that sale, and it took around 2 months for my stuff to arrive, but I never got a shipping confirmation email. Then, I ordered from the 85% sale and received two shipping confirmations, but I never got my order. I opened a dispute and Paypal refunded my money today.
[close]

I did, so did everyone from here that ordered when it was like 90% off. I got it pretty quick too. It took a few days for the shipping confirmation which you normally get within the day but after that it took like 2-3 days for me.

yeah i got all of mine real quick. i tried to return a pair of dickies and they were completely unresponsive.
good come sausage

coneklr

« Reply #2316 on: May 11, 2016, 08:43:30 AM »

Deepern0ah

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 26
« Reply #2317 on: May 11, 2016, 02:46:49 PM »

coneklr

« Reply #2318 on: May 11, 2016, 03:51:56 PM »
Expand Quote

Can't find those $20 and under clearance shoes

I noticed that too ... I wonder if you called and ask about it what they'd say as that seems like something just to get you there.  There are def some good deals though

bumpnrun

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 44
    • Fairways & Flips avatar image
« Reply #2319 on: May 11, 2016, 04:21:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

I noticed that too ... I wonder if you called and ask about it what they'd say as that seems like something just to get you there.  There are def some good deals though

Damn bait and switch!

The Woodsman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 38
« Reply #2320 on: May 11, 2016, 08:34:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Damn bait and switch!

I didn't see a single Nike item on there either even though it specifically mentions Nike in the ad.
Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
-Gandhi

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #2321 on: May 11, 2016, 08:57:48 PM »
i figure that stuff is in store.

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 800
  • "I never got to taste cantaloupe"
    • Cassette Skate Shop avatar image
« Reply #2322 on: May 12, 2016, 12:02:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Damn bait and switch!
[close]

I didn't see a single Nike item on there either even though it specifically mentions Nike in the ad.
The contract they have with Nike Prohibits them from selling Nike online. At least thats what i have heard

Second Division

• Rep: 8
« Reply #2323 on: May 12, 2016, 06:45:24 PM »
Not the most traditional sale gear post, but my company is having a 40% off site wide sale for the next few days, so if any of you are into sports gear have at it (headwear, apparel, and socks). Since it's a friends and family sale, I figured the pals on Slap are basically my friends, so may as well share it with you guys.

www.47brand.com and use code 47DWMKT2 at checkout.

« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 06:50:20 PM by Second Division »

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #2324 on: May 12, 2016, 11:23:37 PM »
gay

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2325 on: May 12, 2016, 11:25:59 PM »
Unless it's ebbets F off.....

Andmoreagain

• Rep: 51
« Reply #2326 on: May 13, 2016, 07:49:03 AM »
Not the most traditional sale gear post, but my company is having a 40% off site wide sale for the next few days, so if any of you are into sports gear have at it (headwear, apparel, and socks). Since it's a friends and family sale, I figured the pals on Slap are basically my friends, so may as well share it with you guys.

These are the sox hats that lame ass dads from needham wear

bumpnrun

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 44
    • Fairways & Flips avatar image
« Reply #2327 on: May 13, 2016, 10:03:14 AM »

That's a rad sale. Unfortunately, don't need any sports brand gear right now.

pointandclick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 243
« Reply #2328 on: May 13, 2016, 10:10:00 AM »
cant understand how anyone pays that much for a hat, or can skate in an all wool hat without sweating balls.

concerned_parent

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2329 on: May 13, 2016, 10:14:09 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

These are the sox hats that lame ass dads from needham wear

i made out with a girl from needham once
good come sausage

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2330 on: May 13, 2016, 11:36:09 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
cant understand how anyone pays that much for a hat, or can skate in an all wool hat without sweating balls.

1) making a semi concerted effort to be less of a shithead so I'm trying to buy things not made in China. 
2) I'm a no sweat Asian......
3) it's a frip joke......r.i.p.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #2331 on: May 13, 2016, 12:18:46 PM »
From May 13th – 20th, Atlas will be having a Clothing & Footwear Online Sale. 30% off all clothing and footwear including sale items (excluding select new releases). Free shipping on all domestic orders over $75.00. Use promo code: ATLAS30

http://www.atlasskateboarding.com/shop

Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

The Woodsman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 38
« Reply #2332 on: May 14, 2016, 04:25:43 PM »
Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
-Gandhi

broken_teeth

• Rep: -1
« Reply #2333 on: May 15, 2016, 03:03:31 PM »
Take an extra 30% sale items on NHS Fun Factory. Lots of decks, lots of different sizes, most come out to less than $30 after discount
discount code: SHRED16

http://www.nhsfunfactory.com/sale/1/Decks/

Hannity

« Reply #2334 on: May 16, 2016, 07:43:51 AM »
love this thread. just got 2 Arto decks and a santa cruz 8.6 for $84 shipped. thanks pals

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #2335 on: May 17, 2016, 02:38:20 PM »
are these suppose to be 33.33???

nylin

« Reply #2336 on: May 17, 2016, 02:44:31 PM »
are these suppose to be 33.33???

Yeah its there daily dose deal thing they do everyday. Theyll be back to regular price tomorrow.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
« Reply #2337 on: May 18, 2016, 02:09:48 PM »
Lots of cool decks from past seasons on sale here, some stuff that's kinda hard to find now.
I got a couple cool chocolates, Tree house and Day of the Shred seris.
http://www.skateamerica.com/collections/black-friday-sale-skate#/filter:product_type:Skateboard$2520Deck
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

Cherb

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -19
« Reply #2338 on: May 22, 2016, 01:34:35 AM »
Lots of cool decks from past seasons on sale here, some stuff that's kinda hard to find now.
http://www.skateamerica.com/collections/black-friday-sale-skate#/filter:product_type:Skateboard$2520Deck
I really like the tree house series boards. is Chocolate wood as bad as people say? I haven't had one in years.

nylin

« Reply #2339 on: May 22, 2016, 02:06:38 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I really like the tree house series boards. is Chocolate wood as bad as people say? I haven't had one in years.

I've been skating Girl/Choco boards only for the past 10 years and never had any issues. Most people saying they're shitty had a bad experience with one years ago and haven't tried another since.