Author Topic: Sale Gear Thread  (Read 2186436 times)

skatesum609, Gene_Harrogate, Fuck-You-Thats-Why, Allen., Jackismydogsname, SupremePizza and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

bumpnrun

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 44
    • Fairways & Flips avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Sale Gear Thread
« Reply #2430 on: June 14, 2016, 09:38:56 AM »
Ambush sale is kinda crazy! Multiple shoe discount + the 19% off adds up quick. Currently have 4 pairs of shoes for 110, free shipping. Don't need shoes though. Have 3 pairs in the mail as I type.

CINCINNATI

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 116
« Reply #2431 on: June 14, 2016, 02:11:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
besides the huf at ross lately, seen the volume 4 cons cts low, lunar/regular janoskis and some skate frees
[close]

we're the volume 4 ones the all black suede from a couple years ago? I fuckin loved my pair
[close]

Yuuup. With Ozzy on the insole. I got some two weeks ago for 25 bucks.
[close]

fuckkkkk. any of you guys ever go back to ross and find a 13 for me, that would make my fucking year.
[close]

Dude if you go you should find a lot of stuff. I wear a 10.5 and check there all the time and never find stuff in my size, but I have to walk right past the 13s to get to the 10.5 and they always have a ton of stuff: Dylan's, ctas, lunar one shots, sb frees, Huf classics.

I'd go so much more if the closest store wasn't 2 hours away haha

concerned_parent

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 281
« Reply #2432 on: June 16, 2016, 04:11:03 AM »
adidas friends and family sale

30% off sitewide use code FRIENDS30
good come sausage

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #2433 on: June 16, 2016, 12:18:24 PM »
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

concerned_parent

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2434 on: June 16, 2016, 12:40:09 PM »
damn tate was my post not good enough
good come sausage

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #2435 on: June 16, 2016, 12:50:12 PM »
damn tate was my post not good enough

lol, my bad didn't see. Took me to a new page when I posted.
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

shit_for_brains

« Reply #2436 on: June 16, 2016, 01:14:48 PM »
Tate's was a real attention grabber. My wife will be sure to get some activewear to not be active in with that sale.

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2197
« Reply #2437 on: June 16, 2016, 08:42:51 PM »
Canadian pals, Tiki Room in Regina is having a massive clearout of stock before moving locations. 12 pages of clearance stuff. 40% off shoes and 50% off clothing. Probably would even be worth it for Americans with the exchange rate. http://www.tikiroomskateboards.com/store/clearance/

Anyone trying to get their hands on some of the second run cupsole Manchesters, Tiki did a collabo and have bigger sizes left for $50.00. http://www.tikiroomskateboards.com/store/lakai-tiki-room-15th-anniversary-shoe.html?___SID=U

Rad shop, rad dudes.

pointandclick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 243
« Reply #2438 on: June 16, 2016, 09:51:42 PM »
Canadian pals, Tiki Room in Regina is having a massive clearout of stock before moving locations. 12 pages of clearance stuff. 40% off shoes and 50% off clothing. Probably would even be worth it for Americans with the exchange rate. http://www.tikiroomskateboards.com/store/clearance/

Anyone trying to get their hands on some of the second run cupsole Manchesters, Tiki did a collabo and have bigger sizes left for $50.00. http://www.tikiroomskateboards.com/store/lakai-tiki-room-15th-anniversary-shoe.html?___SID=U

Rad shop, rad dudes.

agreed.

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #2439 on: June 16, 2016, 10:18:04 PM »
Anyone know any codes for premierstore? they've got something i want and it's the only place i've managed to find it but the shipping is pretty rough

bumpnrun

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 44
    • Fairways & Flips avatar image
« Reply #2440 on: June 16, 2016, 11:08:52 PM »

Rad shop, rad dudes.

Those Black Label Blender boards though  :o

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #2441 on: June 17, 2016, 01:28:08 AM »
10% off all orders at Socal Skateshop for fathers day

concerned_parent

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2442 on: June 17, 2016, 04:32:54 AM »
30% off MLTD for Dads & Grads Sale through 6/20

use code 30RAD

good come sausage

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1033
« Reply #2443 on: June 19, 2016, 10:13:18 AM »
10% off all orders at Socal Skateshop for fathers day

New hookups deck in the stain I wanted! 3 sheets of grip and hardware 69$ shipped! I'm not even a daddy. Thanks for sharing

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #2444 on: June 19, 2016, 09:21:18 PM »
Back on the Ross topic, I spotted some Lakais that I'm gonna end up copping for a friend for $15. I don't fuck with Cons/Nike SB so I didn't look into them but they had a healthy supply of those too. Ross is the plug when it comes to shoes.

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

Jake From State Farm

« Reply #2445 on: June 19, 2016, 11:38:56 PM »
I went to ross yesterday and only saw a pair of Janoskis that was $52.

However, my local Nike outlet had GT Blazers for $35.

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #2446 on: June 20, 2016, 02:06:49 AM »

what color?

Jake From State Farm

« Reply #2447 on: June 20, 2016, 09:49:46 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

what color?

Green w/ Silver swoosh.

concerned_parent

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2448 on: June 20, 2016, 12:45:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

what color?
[close]

Green w/ Silver swoosh.

excuse me as i sprint to the nike outlet
good come sausage

glutton.

« Reply #2449 on: June 21, 2016, 01:31:50 PM »
Is anyone getting a Huf mystery box? People used to post good shit but it seems as if Huf doesn't send as much as shit as when they first started doing it.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #2450 on: June 21, 2016, 01:40:08 PM »
Is anyone getting a Huf mystery box? People used to post good shit but it seems as if Huf doesn't send as much as shit as when they first started doing it.

People were stoked the first time but I think overall disappointed with what they got. The second time I don't think as many people (just talking on here) went for it and it was mostly "okay" in that they received shirts and shoes and not a box of fire or snakes. It's just Huf making room for the new shit so I think as long as you manage your expectations you'll be alright.

Jake From State Farm

« Reply #2451 on: June 21, 2016, 01:56:10 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

People were stoked the first time but I think overall disappointed with what they got. The second time I don't think as many people (just talking on here) went for it and it was mostly "okay" in that they received shirts and shoes and not a box of fire or snakes. It's just Huf making room for the new shit so I think as long as you manage your expectations you'll be alright.

I got a $100 box once that had 2 pairs of shoes, a sweatshirt, a nice jacket, 6 t-shirts, and 5 hats. I feel like I'd never get a box that good again.

micky682

« Reply #2452 on: June 21, 2016, 02:12:14 PM »
Any online skate shops with free shipping? Don't have the time to drive 2 hours to Pitcrew.

sharkin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 481
« Reply #2453 on: June 21, 2016, 02:15:24 PM »
Tactics has 10% today and free shipping always

concerned_parent

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2454 on: June 22, 2016, 04:30:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I got a $100 box once that had 2 pairs of shoes, a sweatshirt, a nice jacket, 6 t-shirts, and 5 hats. I feel like I'd never get a box that good again.

i always wish i went in on one when they first started doing them. some of their designs have gotten wacky over the past seasons.
good come sausage

pointandclick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 243
« Reply #2455 on: June 22, 2016, 08:34:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

i always wish i went in on one when they first started doing them. some of their designs have gotten wacky over the past seasons.
i did a $100 box when they did them the first or second time. 2 pairs of shoes, 4 hats, some trinkets and a really nice jacket. i wouldnt do again, also they arent doing shoe sizes this time right?

Bensquirts

• Rep: 75
« Reply #2456 on: June 22, 2016, 05:46:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
i did a $100 box when they did them the first or second time. 2 pairs of shoes, 4 hats, some trinkets and a really nice jacket. i wouldnt do again, also they arent doing shoe sizes this time right?

I typically do a $50 mystery box... Did one this year, received classic lo's, Huf rugby long sleeve, some chinos, and a pair of socks. I always make sure to put no weed leaves in the special instructions.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 07:29:23 PM by Bensquirts »

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
« Reply #2457 on: June 23, 2016, 03:59:37 AM »
I did a 50$ Huf box and ended up with a pair of shoes, two tees, and a hat.  Not bad. 

concerned_parent

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2458 on: June 23, 2016, 04:20:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

I typically do a $50 mystery box... Did one this year, received classic lo's, Huf rugby long sleeve, some chinos, and a pair of socks. I always make sure to put no weed leaves in the special instructions.

do they listen though?
good come sausage

Bensquirts

• Rep: 75
« Reply #2459 on: June 23, 2016, 05:49:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

do they listen though?
Yeah, they usually highlight that on the invoice haha