Author Topic: Sale Gear Thread  (Read 678539 times)

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1086
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
Re: Sale Gear Thread
« Reply #2460 on: June 16, 2016, 12:50:12 PM »
damn tate was my post not good enough

lol, my bad didn't see. Took me to a new page when I posted.
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

shit_for_brains

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 862
« Reply #2461 on: June 16, 2016, 01:14:48 PM »
Tate's was a real attention grabber. My wife will be sure to get some activewear to not be active in with that sale.

Andrew Allen is a living legend and must be protected.

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 441
« Reply #2462 on: June 16, 2016, 08:42:51 PM »
Canadian pals, Tiki Room in Regina is having a massive clearout of stock before moving locations. 12 pages of clearance stuff. 40% off shoes and 50% off clothing. Probably would even be worth it for Americans with the exchange rate. http://www.tikiroomskateboards.com/store/clearance/

Anyone trying to get their hands on some of the second run cupsole Manchesters, Tiki did a collabo and have bigger sizes left for $50.00. http://www.tikiroomskateboards.com/store/lakai-tiki-room-15th-anniversary-shoe.html?___SID=U

Rad shop, rad dudes.

pointandclick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 57
« Reply #2463 on: June 16, 2016, 09:51:42 PM »
Canadian pals, Tiki Room in Regina is having a massive clearout of stock before moving locations. 12 pages of clearance stuff. 40% off shoes and 50% off clothing. Probably would even be worth it for Americans with the exchange rate. http://www.tikiroomskateboards.com/store/clearance/

Anyone trying to get their hands on some of the second run cupsole Manchesters, Tiki did a collabo and have bigger sizes left for $50.00. http://www.tikiroomskateboards.com/store/lakai-tiki-room-15th-anniversary-shoe.html?___SID=U

Rad shop, rad dudes.

agreed.

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 168
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #2464 on: June 16, 2016, 10:18:04 PM »
Anyone know any codes for premierstore? they've got something i want and it's the only place i've managed to find it but the shipping is pretty rough

bumpnrun

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 23
    • Fairways & Flips
« Reply #2465 on: June 16, 2016, 11:08:52 PM »

Rad shop, rad dudes.

Those Black Label Blender boards though  :o

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 168
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #2466 on: June 17, 2016, 01:28:08 AM »
10% off all orders at Socal Skateshop for fathers day

concerned_parent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -85
« Reply #2467 on: June 17, 2016, 04:32:54 AM »
30% off MLTD for Dads & Grads Sale through 6/20

use code 30RAD

good come sausage

TwisT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -12
« Reply #2468 on: June 19, 2016, 10:13:18 AM »
10% off all orders at Socal Skateshop for fathers day

New hookups deck in the stain I wanted! 3 sheets of grip and hardware 69$ shipped! I'm not even a daddy. Thanks for sharing

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -484
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #2469 on: June 19, 2016, 09:21:18 PM »
Back on the Ross topic, I spotted some Lakais that I'm gonna end up copping for a friend for $15. I don't fuck with Cons/Nike SB so I didn't look into them but they had a healthy supply of those too. Ross is the plug when it comes to shoes.

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down.

Jake From State Farm

« Reply #2470 on: June 19, 2016, 11:38:56 PM »
I went to ross yesterday and only saw a pair of Janoskis that was $52.

However, my local Nike outlet had GT Blazers for $35.

iwshilvdnfinland

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -107
« Reply #2471 on: June 20, 2016, 02:06:49 AM »

what color?

Jake From State Farm

« Reply #2472 on: June 20, 2016, 09:49:46 AM »

what color?

Green w/ Silver swoosh.

concerned_parent

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2473 on: June 20, 2016, 12:45:46 PM »

what color?

Green w/ Silver swoosh.

excuse me as i sprint to the nike outlet
good come sausage

glutton.

« Reply #2474 on: June 21, 2016, 01:31:50 PM »
Is anyone getting a Huf mystery box? People used to post good shit but it seems as if Huf doesn't send as much as shit as when they first started doing it.

shit_for_brains

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 862
« Reply #2475 on: June 21, 2016, 01:40:08 PM »
Is anyone getting a Huf mystery box? People used to post good shit but it seems as if Huf doesn't send as much as shit as when they first started doing it.

People were stoked the first time but I think overall disappointed with what they got. The second time I don't think as many people (just talking on here) went for it and it was mostly "okay" in that they received shirts and shoes and not a box of fire or snakes. It's just Huf making room for the new shit so I think as long as you manage your expectations you'll be alright.

Andrew Allen is a living legend and must be protected.

Jake From State Farm

« Reply #2476 on: June 21, 2016, 01:56:10 PM »

People were stoked the first time but I think overall disappointed with what they got. The second time I don't think as many people (just talking on here) went for it and it was mostly "okay" in that they received shirts and shoes and not a box of fire or snakes. It's just Huf making room for the new shit so I think as long as you manage your expectations you'll be alright.

I got a $100 box once that had 2 pairs of shoes, a sweatshirt, a nice jacket, 6 t-shirts, and 5 hats. I feel like I'd never get a box that good again.

micky682

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -29
« Reply #2477 on: June 21, 2016, 02:12:14 PM »
Any online skate shops with free shipping? Don't have the time to drive 2 hours to Pitcrew.
Keenan had that special ability to make his switch tricks better than his regular tricks but still let you know they were switch.

sharkin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 61
« Reply #2478 on: June 21, 2016, 02:15:24 PM »
Tactics has 10% today and free shipping always

concerned_parent

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2479 on: June 22, 2016, 04:30:33 AM »

I got a $100 box once that had 2 pairs of shoes, a sweatshirt, a nice jacket, 6 t-shirts, and 5 hats. I feel like I'd never get a box that good again.

i always wish i went in on one when they first started doing them. some of their designs have gotten wacky over the past seasons.
good come sausage

pointandclick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 57
« Reply #2480 on: June 22, 2016, 08:34:59 AM »

i always wish i went in on one when they first started doing them. some of their designs have gotten wacky over the past seasons.
i did a $100 box when they did them the first or second time. 2 pairs of shoes, 4 hats, some trinkets and a really nice jacket. i wouldnt do again, also they arent doing shoe sizes this time right?

Bensquirts

« Reply #2481 on: June 22, 2016, 05:46:31 PM »

i did a $100 box when they did them the first or second time. 2 pairs of shoes, 4 hats, some trinkets and a really nice jacket. i wouldnt do again, also they arent doing shoe sizes this time right?

I typically do a $50 mystery box... Did one this year, received classic lo's, Huf rugby long sleeve, some chinos, and a pair of socks. I always make sure to put no weed leaves in the special instructions.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 07:29:23 PM by Bensquirts »

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 66
« Reply #2482 on: June 23, 2016, 03:59:37 AM »
I did a 50$ Huf box and ended up with a pair of shoes, two tees, and a hat.  Not bad. 

concerned_parent

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2483 on: June 23, 2016, 04:20:06 AM »

I typically do a $50 mystery box... Did one this year, received classic lo's, Huf rugby long sleeve, some chinos, and a pair of socks. I always make sure to put no weed leaves in the special instructions.

do they listen though?
good come sausage

Bensquirts

« Reply #2484 on: June 23, 2016, 05:49:37 AM »

do they listen though?
Yeah, they usually highlight that on the invoice haha

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
« Reply #2485 on: June 23, 2016, 10:17:31 AM »
10% off sale cruisers: http://www.nhsfunfactory.com/sale/159/Cruzers/

they all come with bullet trucks. I've never even heard of them. how are they?

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1086
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
« Reply #2486 on: June 23, 2016, 11:23:54 AM »
Nike.com - additional 25% off clearance items

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pw/mens-clearance/47Z7pu

Code: ZOOM25
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

iwshilvdnfinland

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -107
« Reply #2487 on: June 23, 2016, 11:42:54 AM »

do they listen though?
Yeah, they usually highlight that on the invoice haha

they will listen.  

i've done 3 in the past, and they all got increasingly worse.  that first one was fuckin' gnarly, and had SO  MUCH shit in it.  i made a killing off of all of it.  that's why they got worse... because of assholes like me making the profit they couldn't.

Joe Pesci

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -87
« Reply #2488 on: June 23, 2016, 01:45:49 PM »
i think  i did a 100 box before, basically got a bunch of useless shit. like a hat and a beanie, 4 t shirts one of which was an expedition shirt, neon blue shorts that were like some big jean shorts with the way they fit, and some red and white palm tree canvas sutters. wouldnt buy it again

bumpnrun

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 23
    • Fairways & Flips
« Reply #2489 on: June 24, 2016, 01:22:19 PM »
Ambush shop 20% off, June 27-July 4, code: 4th20

And they have that multi-shoe discount. Just bought 3 pairs of shoes. Think I'll have to pass on this one...