Author Topic: Sale Gear Thread  (Read 675728 times)

skatesum609 (+ 2 Hidden) and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
Re: Sale Gear Thread
« Reply #2520 on: July 01, 2016, 07:54:33 PM »
15% off any non-sale item
http://www.tactics.com/

More Formula Fours coming my way....
That was my exact thought when i got the email

EDIT: Apparently wheels don't apply for the discount
Weird, I got Welcome Orbs wheels with the discount.

N.L.

« Reply #2521 on: July 01, 2016, 08:10:15 PM »
worked for me. the discount only applies to one item in your order.

there again, you should be ordering F4s and not Orbs so maybe its a blessing in disguise?

Nydoggular

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • you are all fools of the highest caliber
« Reply #2522 on: July 01, 2016, 09:27:45 PM »
Crailtap's got 25% off everything on the site plus free shipping over $75. Picked up 2 boards for $75 shipped. Code is freedom. Crailstore.com
i have no idea what she is saying because she is a woman, and i dont care.

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 62
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #2523 on: July 02, 2016, 02:13:51 AM »
Visiting the in-laws in the valley, copped these Westgates for $21.99 at the Modesto Ross on Mchenry, stoked. They had lots of supras, some Cons Sumners and A few pairs of DC Lynx and Mikey Ts
Man the long board truck thing killed indy for me. I was willing to set aside the racism, but long boarding, gtfo... - DH

Jonorhea

• Rep: -5
« Reply #2524 on: July 02, 2016, 02:46:24 AM »
I got the brown huf Classic lo's with black soles for $20 at Ross. So stoked. They also had a pair of Dunk hi's, Cons Zakims, Huf Ramondettas, lots of Free SBs, DC Lynx vulcs, HUF HR-1's, a few random Janoski's, and some Mikey Taylor's.

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #2525 on: July 02, 2016, 08:30:41 AM »
20% off Tum Yeto sale: TYUSA20

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #2526 on: July 02, 2016, 12:50:08 PM »
I got the brown huf Classic lo's with black soles for $20 at Ross. So stoked. They also had a pair of Dunk hi's, Cons Zakims, Huf Ramondettas, lots of Free SBs, DC Lynx vulcs, HUF HR-1's, a few random Janoski's, and some Mikey Taylor's.
Damn where do you live? I hella want some of those hr-1s
Man the long board truck thing killed indy for me. I was willing to set aside the racism, but long boarding, gtfo... - DH

Crow T. Robot

• Rep: 25
« Reply #2527 on: July 02, 2016, 01:35:18 PM »
15% off any non-sale item
http://www.tactics.com/

More Formula Fours coming my way....
That was my exact thought when i got the email

EDIT: Apparently wheels don't apply for the discount
Weird, I got Welcome Orbs wheels with the discount.

Whoops, had an AH board I don't need in the cart too. Got the wheels, thanks!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 02:29:37 PM by Crow T. Robot »

Jonorhea

« Reply #2528 on: July 02, 2016, 04:38:16 PM »
Southern Pines, North Carolina lmao. I was honestly blown away

Pauly Walnuts

« Reply #2529 on: July 02, 2016, 05:25:32 PM »
Buttfuck, Nowhere, USA
"I told you a long time ago you fucking little monkey not to fuck me"-Alejandro Sosa

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2530 on: July 02, 2016, 07:27:26 PM »
20% off and free shipping from the berrics

Jake From State Farm

« Reply #2531 on: July 02, 2016, 10:58:36 PM »
20% off and free shipping from the berrics

get out of here

Jonorhea

« Reply #2532 on: July 03, 2016, 05:27:04 AM »
Buttfuck, Nowhere, USA
hence the lmao, fuck off you dork

Pauly Walnuts

« Reply #2533 on: July 03, 2016, 07:52:44 AM »
Buttfuck, Nowhere, USA
hence the lmao, fuck off you dork
Take it easy mang
"I told you a long time ago you fucking little monkey not to fuck me"-Alejandro Sosa

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
  • "I never got to taste cantaloupe"
    • HI8VHS
« Reply #2534 on: July 03, 2016, 08:33:42 AM »
What size are you? I got some 10's I'll sling for cheap

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #2535 on: July 03, 2016, 12:01:42 PM »
Hufs fit me super weird. I'd have to get a 10.5 or maybe an 11. But id definitely have to try em on before copping. Thanks tho moe.

concerned_parent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -85
« Reply #2536 on: July 04, 2016, 11:18:26 AM »
35% off at MLTD code 35VICTORY
good come sausage

Deepern0ah

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
« Reply #2537 on: July 04, 2016, 12:29:15 PM »
Skatepark of Tampa has a sale going on. Left over's from the last one.

Jake From State Farm

« Reply #2538 on: July 04, 2016, 02:41:56 PM »
Skatepark of Tampa has a sale going on. Left over's from the last one.

a few new things in there too. I saw some CK's for $50

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 144
« Reply #2539 on: July 05, 2016, 11:27:49 AM »
6pm has a 10% sale FREEDOM10.

Has anyone had any luck scamming 6pm's relaxed return policy?  Like pretend you aren't satisfied and they send you a new pair. I heard zappos is obsessed with retention and they would rather just eat the cost of shoes to avoid acquisition costs.

bumpnrun

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 23
    • Fairways & Flips
« Reply #2540 on: July 05, 2016, 02:52:02 PM »

Has anyone had any luck scamming 6pm's relaxed return policy?  Like pretend you aren't satisfied and they send you a new pair. I heard zappos is obsessed with retention and they would rather just eat the cost of shoes to avoid acquisition costs.

My wife bought a pair of hiking shoes that fell apart in a few months. She contacted them and they refunded her. No questions asked.

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2541 on: July 05, 2016, 03:15:07 PM »

My wife bought a pair of hiking shoes that fell apart in a few months. She contacted them and they refunded her. No questions asked.
Thank you. I may or may not partake in this practice. Times are tough for the Paraquat household.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2542 on: July 07, 2016, 05:29:29 AM »
Thursday deal at Tactics, 10% off decks +free shipping always, code th3wjul16b

bumpnrun

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 23
    • Fairways & Flips
« Reply #2543 on: July 07, 2016, 07:20:14 AM »

Thank you. I may or may not partake in this practice. Times are tough for the Paraquat household.

I think there's some bad mojo/karma fucking with that. I'd expect to get a bad ankle sprain or some shit after scamming.

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -201
« Reply #2544 on: July 07, 2016, 09:46:30 AM »

I think there's some bad mojo/karma fucking with that. I'd expect to get a bad ankle sprain or some shit after scamming.

Fuck that, dude. Scamming multimillion dollar companies for $40 is going to go unnoticed by both the company and the buddha. Doesn't matter.

I wouldn't even try to aquire an elephant that would be mad selfish I don't have the means to give him a comfortable life

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2545 on: July 07, 2016, 11:17:06 AM »

Fuck that, dude. Scamming multimillion dollar companies for $40 is going to go unnoticed by both the company and the buddha. Doesn't matter.
That's how I feel. I wouldn't do it to a skate shop.

concerned_parent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -85
« Reply #2546 on: July 07, 2016, 11:57:35 AM »

didn't dogfunk do something like this a while ago? Like you could skate the fuck outta your shoes and still get the full price you paid back if you sent them back?
good come sausage

yourfuckingdad

• Rep: -24
« Reply #2547 on: July 07, 2016, 01:58:20 PM »
6pm is part of Amazon which is monopolizes the entire retail industry, and the CEO is using his millions to buy off politicians to lower taxes and shit.
You're doing an objectively good thing by ripping them off.

Protip: Order something from Amazon, after it arrives, call them up say it didn't arrive.

nomis7

• Rep: 3
« Reply #2548 on: July 07, 2016, 07:53:23 PM »
6pm is part of Amazon which is monopolizes the entire retail industry, and the CEO is using his millions to buy off politicians to lower taxes and shit.

Protip: Order something from Amazon, after it arrives, call them up say it didn't arrive.

damn don't they check shipping confirmation?

shit_for_brains

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 861
« Reply #2549 on: July 08, 2016, 04:36:08 AM »

damn don't they check shipping confirmation?

They deal in such volumes that those kind of losses don't even register with them. If they ship let's just say 5,000 items a day, and 50 of them are reported missing, that means 99% of packages arrived no problem. That's an amazing number. Amazon doesn't give a shit about 1% of anything. If your account doesn't have multiple reports of missing packages they won't think twice about it.

Andrew Allen is a living legend and must be protected.