Author Topic: Sale Gear Thread  (Read 2186961 times)

yourbreakfsat, passthegeritol, art hellman and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Lance

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Sale Gear Thread
« Reply #2880 on: November 27, 2016, 10:54:36 AM »
EVERYTHING ONLINE ON SALE!

Click "ALL" on the side to see everything, there's a couple pages. Starts now, will be adding things up until 5pm then let it run through Monday Night into Tuesday.

https://seasonsskateshop.bigcartel.com

ALL SHOES ALREADY HAVE SHIPPING WITHIN THE PRICE

Thank you for the support, wishing everyone a happy holiday!
Anyone else notice that Tony Parker is the Gino of basketball?

magnegro

• Rep: 12
« Reply #2881 on: November 27, 2016, 02:01:08 PM »
Surprised by this one...but The Berrics has a pretty good sale too. 30% of orders over $100. Get a free mystery gift of orders over $20 and a free deck of orders over $100. About to pick up 3 sets of wheels for about $25 each (F4's, Wayward, & SML).

https://canteen.theberrics.com/

CINCINNATI

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 116
« Reply #2882 on: November 27, 2016, 04:47:36 PM »
Surprised by this one...but The Berrics has a pretty good sale too. 30% of orders over $100. Get a free mystery gift of orders over $20 and a free deck of orders over $100. About to pick up 3 sets of wheels for about $25 each (F4's, Wayward, & SML).

would you get the deck with your order of $100 before the 30% is taken off? like if your total is $100 and you save 30 so it'll be 70, do you get a deck too?

The Woodsman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 38
« Reply #2883 on: November 27, 2016, 05:28:31 PM »

Shit buy a 4th set and get that free deck.
Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
-Gandhi

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2884 on: November 27, 2016, 06:25:47 PM »
Theories $80.00 mystery boxes are up!!!
Has anyone gotten one of these yet? I've gotten good ones and some straight bunk ones, curious to see what other people are getting before I pull the trigger.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #2885 on: November 28, 2016, 01:31:04 AM »
http://store.hufworldwide.com/

50% OFF CYBER MONDAY USE CODE MON50 AT CHECKOUT

https://www.grizzlygriptape.com/

Code: Inspired for 30% off these items:

http://lakai.com/shop/blackfriday.html?limit=all
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
« Reply #2886 on: November 28, 2016, 03:22:54 AM »

concerned_parent

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 281
« Reply #2887 on: November 28, 2016, 06:15:37 AM »
skatepark of tampa dropped a lot of prices on things...lots of $25 nike sb's, $10 hats, couple of cheap boards.
good come sausage

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -69
« Reply #2888 on: November 28, 2016, 08:52:40 AM »
skatepark of tampa dropped a lot of prices on things...lots of $25 nike sb's, $10 hats, couple of cheap boards.

good look - got formula fours, half cabs, and alltimers t shirt for 63$
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2199
« Reply #2889 on: November 28, 2016, 09:13:54 AM »
We just did a bunch of markdowns on our online store at http://www.ninetimesskateshop.com/category/clearance?page=1

40% off most of the clearance stuff including a bunch of State shoes if anyone wants to try them out. Tons of good stuff like Dime, Alltimers, Lewis Cruise, Bronze, etc.

Also today only Tiki Room is doing 30% off all clothing and shoes on their webstore http://www.tikiroomskateboards.com/store/

Good for Canadian Pals and also American Pals because your dollar is so strong.

snaked plissken

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
  • FxOxAxD
« Reply #2890 on: November 28, 2016, 09:23:26 AM »

i got some brixton pants, socks, a krooked hat, herschel backpack and sk8 hi's for $85! SPoT rules. glad i didn't buy anything else online this weekend

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 800
  • "I never got to taste cantaloupe"
    • Cassette Skate Shop avatar image
« Reply #2891 on: November 28, 2016, 10:40:54 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i got some brixton pants, socks, a krooked hat, herschel backpack and sk8 hi's for $85! SPoT rules. glad i didn't buy anything else online this weekend
Picked up a Hopps and Theories tee, I really have to stop. The atlas sale almost broke me as well

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2892 on: November 28, 2016, 10:43:34 AM »
Cowtown online sale 20% off all purchases. Free shipping over $75.

Code: CYBER2016

http://www.cowtownskateboards.com
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

shit_for_brains

« Reply #2893 on: November 28, 2016, 11:38:39 AM »
This shit has to stop soon I can't keep going on like this

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 800
  • "I never got to taste cantaloupe"
    • Cassette Skate Shop avatar image
« Reply #2894 on: November 29, 2016, 11:44:00 PM »
http://seasonsskateshop.com/
The Seasons sale is still going!
some solid deals in here $6 DVD's and really cheap hoodies and jackets

Joe Pesci

« Reply #2895 on: November 30, 2016, 12:27:56 PM »
http://www.ebay.com/itm/eS-Skateboard-Shoes-SAL-Men-Shoes-/272449270525?var=&hash=item3f6f3df2fd:m:mcJQl3tUg28mzL-YK8CGm3w

$25 es sals with free shipping in white gum, tan and white and the brown gum ones are sold by the same guys. just in case you had any money left from black friday

edit: white gum sold out, got a refund. not sure about the others
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 03:33:48 PM by Joe Pesci »

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 295
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #2896 on: December 02, 2016, 01:32:24 PM »

I zemu damn knew i shouldn't order anything from the Berrics. But 4 decks, 2 sets off wheels and a few random others for $125 shipped?  I couldn't resist. Got a tracking # on the 28th, but still hasn't left the shop. Wouldn't be so bad, but im getting emails asking me to order more sht, immediately after an email thanking me for my patience.

Thanks for letting me share. I feel better now ( that i know I've got 2 boxes delivering today from shops that have been great forever)
I

Rick Sanchez

« Reply #2897 on: December 02, 2016, 02:22:58 PM »
zemu

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 295
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #2898 on: December 02, 2016, 05:56:29 PM »
Expand Quote
zemu
[close]

Keeping  my SLAP spelling on point.

Edit* i just got home to 2 SPot Boxes.  ;D
About to cancel my Credit Card for that Borrics order.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 06:01:52 PM by Shifty Flip »

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 64
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #2899 on: December 05, 2016, 09:20:24 AM »
Ben Fisher posted that puma.com has 40% off right now, puma suedes for $39 according to his insta. Has anyone here tried these?
Code: FAMILY6626
Man the long board truck thing killed indy for me. I was willing to set aside the racism, but long boarding, gtfo... - DH

concerned_parent

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 281
« Reply #2900 on: December 05, 2016, 11:15:52 AM »
Ben Fisher posted that puma.com has 40% off right now, puma suedes for $39 according to his insta. Has anyone here tried these?

puma's were cool if you skated like a magenta dude in like 2014 and then that joey brezinski interview came out
good come sausage

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2199
« Reply #2901 on: December 05, 2016, 11:36:45 AM »

Puma Suedes are the best cupsole of all time and easily one of the best skate shoes of all time. So comfy and so good to skate. Used to be able to get them dirt cheap on Ebay now they're so expensive. Gonna see if I can order to Canada with that deal.

Joe Pesci

« Reply #2902 on: December 05, 2016, 07:43:32 PM »
still seems to be a bunch of them for like $25 to $30, looking on amazon. never skated a pair but tried some on and they feel pretty good, and i feel like ive always seen them on sale for cheap prices. could be a new go to shoe if i like them

calvinsdream

« Reply #2903 on: December 06, 2016, 01:04:45 PM »
Skatepark of tampa has a lot marked down right now - there's some smaller (<8") decks for 40% off, and a lot of heavy shoe markdowns.

pointandclick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 243
« Reply #2904 on: December 06, 2016, 02:49:41 PM »
Skatepark of tampa has a lot marked down right now - there's some smaller (<8") decks for 40% off, and a lot of heavy shoe markdowns.
spots sale page is hard to look for a specific size of shoes, i wish they could just have a normal size filter function.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #2905 on: December 06, 2016, 02:56:46 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
spots sale page is hard to look for a specific size of shoes, i wish they could just have a normal size filter function.

I wish you could filter by anything but brand. I buy from them a lot but their site is slacking hard.

Joe Pesci

« Reply #2906 on: December 06, 2016, 08:14:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I wish you could filter by anything but brand. I buy from them a lot but their site is slacking hard.
am i the only one who is deterred from buying things from their site because even after a decent sale shipping is still like $12?

shit_for_brains

« Reply #2907 on: December 06, 2016, 08:19:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
am i the only one who is deterred from buying things from their site because even after a decent sale shipping is still like $12?

I could drive there if I really had the itch so it's fast and cheap for me, but I don't blame you. You would think with the scale of their operation and the volume they move it'd be cheaper, but you'd think they'd have a big boy website too.

Joe Pesci

« Reply #2908 on: December 06, 2016, 08:24:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

I could drive there if I really had the itch so it's fast and cheap for me, but I don't blame you. You would think with the scale of their operation and the volume they move it'd be cheaper, but you'd think they'd have a big boy website too.
just kidding about the $12 - im looking right now to see what it would be, since i guess its been a while since i ordered from them. its actually $15.22.

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #2909 on: December 06, 2016, 09:14:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
just kidding about the $12 - im looking right now to see what it would be, since i guess its been a while since i ordered from them. its actually $15.22.
I wanted to buy a $10 hat on cyber monday but the shipping was $17....
you never know about pre-cum