Author Topic: Sale Gear Thread  (Read 2186240 times)

j....soy.....

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1567
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Sale Gear Thread
« Reply #3570 on: August 23, 2017, 03:23:46 PM »
The first run of Max's stuff at least was all US made....yes it seems too cheap but for the most part we've all grossly underestimated the financial stability of crail.....

Any confirmation on the US made?

micky682

« Reply #3571 on: August 23, 2017, 04:12:17 PM »
Is Crailtap dying?

BoxStuffer

• Rep: 110
« Reply #3572 on: August 23, 2017, 05:12:33 PM »
Is Crailtap dying?

Yes.

slapme10 worked on skatewarehouse.com for me, but it was on the 85% left like it was for TwisT.   

Still worth it for Indys I didn't need for $30 though.   :P
Enjoy your life.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #3573 on: August 25, 2017, 11:57:56 AM »
Not here to bump any sales but to vouch for SW's blank decks. Just received mine yesterday and it held up great, good pop and shape and doesn't feel flimsy whatsoever. Highly suggest it for anyone who's penny pinching. 22 bucks after slapme10 and free shipping.

:)

Lance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #3574 on: August 25, 2017, 04:35:53 PM »
25% off all Footwear & FREE SHIPPING with code KEENAN

https://seasonsskateshop.bigcartel.com

Now through midnight on Sunday.   ;D

Anyone else notice that Tony Parker is the Gino of basketball?

ungzilla

« Reply #3575 on: August 25, 2017, 10:20:54 PM »
danke sir, re-up on blazers

Lorn Au Arcos

• Rep: -4
« Reply #3576 on: August 26, 2017, 05:00:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Active 30% OFF entire purchase again: WBVIP30
They also have 40% any 1 item in store QR code if anyone wants that

Crailtap is doing a buy one get one sale.

Reciept from SW (I think the let the code linger on purpose, no way they forget to turn it off every time)
[close]

on royals only...

[close]

I ended up buying the Max denim jacket and got Royals added to my cart out of no where for 100% off.  I picked the widest ones.  Possibly to use for a cruiser board someday.  Is Royal of Royal?  This is a copy/paste from my conformation email. So free Royals over at the Crail.

1x The Royal Raws - Standard / 5.5" (100% off) for $0.00 each

1x Selvedge Jacket - Black / Large for $48.00 each

Anyone have any opinion/review on Royal? That is a good deal but I literally do not know (or seen) a single person riding them. Which may be answering my own question.

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #3577 on: August 26, 2017, 06:02:50 PM »
They're fine. I have a buddy that's been riding them for years. Theyre low though, like lower than thunders.
you never know about pre-cum 

pointandclick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 243
« Reply #3578 on: August 26, 2017, 10:52:13 PM »
royals are and have always been pretty bad.

HFS40000

• Rep: 0
« Reply #3579 on: August 27, 2017, 11:13:17 AM »
I bought a pair of Royals on SW for like 5 bucks per truck, which felt like a weird sale glitch or something but it was a sweet deal.  They're a little heavy, and the bushings aren't that great but if you can get em for cheap they're an okay, fairly standard truck.

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #3580 on: August 27, 2017, 11:17:24 AM »
I bought a pair of Royals on SW for like 5 bucks per truck, which felt like a weird sale glitch or something but it was a sweet deal.  They're a little heavy, and the bushings aren't that great but if you can get em for cheap they're an okay, fairly standard truck.
Those were the og Evo's. Like from the late 90s, I bought a pair. They've been redesigned recently, and they're not bad. Chinese aluminum, whatever, they turn and grind like everything else.
you never know about pre-cum 

Deekay

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #3581 on: August 27, 2017, 03:33:13 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Those were the og Evo's. Like from the late 90s, I bought a pair. They've been redesigned recently, and they're not bad. Chinese aluminum, whatever, they turn and grind like everything else.

I've heard nothing but good things about the new ones and read nothing but really good reviews. I've been wanting to try a pair but haven't gotten around it..

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 305
« Reply #3582 on: August 27, 2017, 05:15:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I've heard nothing but good things about the new ones and read nothing but really good reviews. I've been wanting to try a pair but haven't gotten around it..

yeah except most of the team doesn't even ride em... which says a lot...
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

Deekay

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3583 on: August 28, 2017, 04:41:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

I've seen people say this alot but.. who are you referring to? Every team riders' board I've seen has had Royal trucks on it.  Jerry rides them.. Cory rides them, Eldridge, Carrol obviously, Mike Mo, Vincent Alvarez, Daryl Angel and Daniel Espinoza all ride them in the footage I've seen. Who isn't?

I could see how people would shit on them when they had the shitty baseplates that cracked but they seem fine now.

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
« Reply #3584 on: August 28, 2017, 06:33:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

I've seen people say this alot but.. who are you referring to? Every team riders' board I've seen has had Royal trucks on it.  Jerry rides them.. Cory rides them, Eldridge, Carrol obviously, Mike Mo, Vincent Alvarez, Daryl Angel and Daniel Espinoza all ride them in the footage I've seen. Who isn't?

I could see how people would shit on them when they had the shitty baseplates that cracked but they seem fine now.

I got a crazy deal on some Royal 129s to put on a small cruiser/zip zinger type board.   They're fine for the sale price, but would not buy if they were the same price as indy/thunder/ventue/ace, etc. 

doublesteveburger

« Reply #3585 on: August 28, 2017, 09:35:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I bought a pair of Royals on SW for like 5 bucks per truck, which felt like a weird sale glitch or something but it was a sweet deal.?  They're a little heavy, and the bushings aren't that great but if you can get em for cheap they're an okay, fairly standard truck.
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

I've seen people say this alot but.. who are you referring to? Every team riders' board I've seen has had Royal trucks on it.?  Jerry rides them.. Cory rides them, Eldridge, Carrol obviously, Mike Mo, Vincent Alvarez, Daryl Angel and Daniel Espinoza all ride them in the footage I've seen. Who isn't?

I think he's referring to an ad or some photo printed in a mag where a rider was clearly skating indy's. I want to say it was either Cory or Jerry.

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1033
« Reply #3586 on: August 28, 2017, 10:12:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I bought a pair of Royals on SW for like 5 bucks per truck, which felt like a weird sale glitch or something but it was a sweet deal.?  They're a little heavy, and the bushings aren't that great but if you can get em for cheap they're an okay, fairly standard truck.
[close]
[close]

[close]

I don't remember recently, but I know Koston had ad riding ventures when he was royal

[close]

I've seen people say this alot but.. who are you referring to? Every team riders' board I've seen has had Royal trucks on it.?  Jerry rides them.. Cory rides them, Eldridge, Carrol obviously, Mike Mo, Vincent Alvarez, Daryl Angel and Daniel Espinoza all ride them in the footage I've seen. Who isn't?

[close]

I think he's referring to an ad or some photo printed in a mag where a rider was clearly skating indy's. I want to say it was either Cory or Jerry.

Deekay

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3587 on: August 28, 2017, 10:38:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Oh okay.. Maybe it was a broken baseplate then or something, I haven't seen any footage of any of them skating anything else and I feel like their clips and pics pop up pretty regularly on instagram. Obviously that's no guarantee they skate them all the time though..

Xen

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 938
  • U neg cuz UR insecure-glad I got under your skin
« Reply #3588 on: August 28, 2017, 08:03:16 PM »
Mariano skates those fuckers.

concerned_parent

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 281
« Reply #3589 on: August 29, 2017, 07:45:43 AM »
Expand Quote
I bought the black selvedge vest and yes, I can say the denim is that good, and sure as shit worth what they're asking.
 workwear weight, but not too rigid.
I'm pretty bummed with fourstar shutting down, one of the only ways to support 4Q and Max
[close]

Thanks.  I was thinking along the lines of, it's too cheap.  I'm not a clothes guy, but it seems like, "Selvedge denim" jackets are usually $200+.  Also bummed about 4*.  I've a bunch of their stuff over the years.  The quality was always hit or miss, but the team and Super Champion Fun Zone will always be amazing. 

just got my shit, the jacket is amazing. totally worth the money. the carpenter pants are slim but still nize. came with a free final flare DVD box set.

good come sausage

pointandclick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 243
« Reply #3590 on: August 29, 2017, 08:48:32 AM »
Mariano skates those fuckers.
is he still on after being removed from girl and fourstar.

ungzilla

« Reply #3591 on: August 29, 2017, 02:38:56 PM »
yea as punishment maybe

rob

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 186
  • Lance Mountain
« Reply #3592 on: August 30, 2017, 01:51:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Definitely Jerry barely rides royals, the latest chocolate post I saw he was riding Marc Johnson thunder lights. I mean that's his hero and royals are actually kinda trash. I have the remastered version/the latest ones and they're alright

Same height as thunders, helps get a straight quick pop and flip tricks are pretty easy with them but board feel turning wise they suck, they're trucks felt like made just for doing tricks not really having an overall good feel of your skateboard like Indys or thunders when you just wanna cruise and turn and just skate around, they lack board feel

Cory rides thunders someone's too, Daryl use to usually ride Indys but I think he's adjusted to royals seeing he had them on the hang out with jenkem video, Jose definitely rode Indys half the time too. Idk about anyone else

yes

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3593 on: August 30, 2017, 05:01:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I bought the black selvedge vest and yes, I can say the denim is that good, and sure as shit worth what they're asking.
I'm pretty bummed with fourstar shutting down, one of the only ways to support 4Q and Max
[close]

Thanks.  I was thinking along the lines of, it's too cheap.  I'm not a clothes guy, but it seems like, "Selvedge denim" jackets are usually $200+.  Also bummed about 4*.  I've a bunch of their stuff over the years.  The quality was always hit or miss, but the team and Super Champion Fun Zone will always be amazing. 
[close]

just got my shit, the jacket is amazing. totally worth the money. the carpenter pants are slim but still nize. came with a free final flare DVD box set.

Same here.  The jacket is really nice. 

snaked plissken

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
  • FxOxAxD
« Reply #3594 on: August 30, 2017, 07:55:31 PM »
25% off all Footwear & FREE SHIPPING with code KEENAN

https://seasonsskateshop.bigcartel.com

Now through midnight on Sunday.   ;D

damn, missed this :(

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1567
« Reply #3595 on: August 31, 2017, 06:55:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Made in US?

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3596 on: August 31, 2017, 09:28:37 AM »
If anyone is looking for some more Fourstar stuff. Found this on a DJ site. Was going to get stuff but remember shirts from Crailtap just suck. They have some of the Gonz stuff as well as that Fourstar shirt that looks like a Tommy Hilfiger graphic.

https://www.turntablelab.com/search?type=product&q=fourstar
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3597 on: August 31, 2017, 10:05:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Made in US?

China.

CINCINNATI

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 116
« Reply #3598 on: August 31, 2017, 10:52:51 AM »
If anyone is looking for some more Fourstar stuff. Found this on a DJ site. Was going to get stuff but remember shirts from Crailtap just suck. They have some of the Gonz stuff as well as that Fourstar shirt that looks like a Tommy Hilfiger graphic.

https://www.turntablelab.com/search?type=product&q=fourstar

fuckin why can I never find a gonz legend tee in an XL

shit_for_brains

« Reply #3599 on: August 31, 2017, 10:57:03 AM »
I've only been buying what I need lately, which is nothing, so does anybody knows if there's some big blood orgy of a sale coming that can really fuck my shit up? This is probably what it feels like when a serial killer has to go underground because the cops are too close.