Author Topic: Sale Gear Thread  (Read 2186865 times)

beautifulcannolis, Underpressureflips (+ 1 Hidden) and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

LURKallday

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 9
Re: Sale Gear Thread
« Reply #4140 on: February 23, 2018, 11:18:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
For anyone on the fence about Homebase skate supply..

I got an Antihero deck shipped, with griptape, for $40 in 5 days.

And they even threw in a huge Antihero sticker, Thanks for that!

Class act.
[close]

The shop site looks tight! Searching for a 14.75" wheelbase on anything now...

Thanks for the tip.
Thanks for the order! Hope you enjoy it :)
[close]

Thanks! Let me know if there's any specific brands or sizes you're looking for and I can get you wheelbase measurements ASAP. No problem!

dstrytruitt

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 100
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4141 on: February 23, 2018, 12:08:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Class act.
[close]

The shop site looks tight! Searching for a 14.75" wheelbase on anything now...

Thanks for the tip.
Thanks for the order! Hope you enjoy it :)
[close]
[close]

Thanks! Let me know if there's any specific brands or sizes you're looking for and I can get you wheelbase measurements ASAP. No problem!

No specific brand but i do like a deeper concave. Any 14.75" wheelbase in the 8.5-9 range is cool with me. Message me with what you have available and I'll gladly check it out!

thespacewolf

• Rep: 10
« Reply #4142 on: February 23, 2018, 12:44:47 PM »

Class act.
was gonna get one of the hockey boards, but it flew once i got my paycheck  :-\

LURKallday

« Reply #4143 on: February 23, 2018, 12:47:57 PM »
Expand Quote

Class act.
[close]

We'll be getting more Hockey and FA stuff next week. Same discount applies for the Slap Pals.

thespacewolf

• Rep: 10
« Reply #4144 on: February 23, 2018, 03:46:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Class act.
[close]
[close]

We'll be getting more Hockey and FA stuff next week. Same discount applies for the Slap Pals.
STOKED, 25% off is a no brainer

coneklr

« Reply #4145 on: February 23, 2018, 04:05:40 PM »
The Killing Floor is doing the 30% off again for 24hrs

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfjPnlJntPe/

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 295
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #4146 on: February 24, 2018, 06:38:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Most of the States are 50% off. Freeshipping on all orders
http://www.zumiez.com/brands/state-footwear.html?dir=asc&order=price_sort

RipNDip fidget spinners also 50% off
[close]
Copped
[close]
Fidget spinners or the States?
[close]

the states, got a pair for $20 8)
[close]

I bought 5 pairs of States. Concerned Parent sent me a pair to try and I like them. Maybe it's just from pretending I'm 20 years younger and they're Van's Carroll's. Either way, I'm stocked for the spring. Thanks everyone

Edit* i just realized I made my first ever zumbies purchase, but the local just closed, so maybe my karma isn't damaged.
[close]

ayy thats me! glad you're stoked dawg. i'm skating the mint salem's and i'm in love <3

I haven't liked shoes as much as these in years. Or at least affordable shoes. I ordered mint Salem's too.

Smartass

• Rep: 46
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4147 on: February 24, 2018, 12:29:05 PM »

I haven't liked shoes as much as these in years. Or at least affordable shoes. I ordered mint Salem's too.

Picked up Keys for $12. Pretty happy with them for $12, hopefully they stretch a little bit though.

pile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 178
  • sweet, man.
« Reply #4148 on: February 25, 2018, 04:43:21 PM »
is anyone interested in some adidas campus slap collab shoes? 8.5. just found them in my closet, never skated and the soles are a tad yellow from aging. i'd just ask for $20 plus shipping.

Joe Pesci

« Reply #4149 on: February 25, 2018, 08:26:32 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Picked up Keys for $12. Pretty happy with them for $12, hopefully they stretch a little bit though.
Living up to your username

Smartass

• Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4150 on: February 26, 2018, 12:59:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Living up to your username

Shouldn't we all though?

I personally like to believe that I sniff my own butthole all the time can actually do so and does.

sn00p

• Rep: 25
« Reply #4151 on: February 26, 2018, 06:35:48 PM »
anyone have any codes for tactics?

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #4152 on: February 26, 2018, 06:42:20 PM »
anyone have any codes for tactics?

Deals come out tuesdays, i think

doublesteveburger

« Reply #4153 on: February 26, 2018, 11:09:24 PM »
I'm core as fuck and snagged some Emerica Indicator Lo's in black of the Zumiez site for like 16 bucks cause I'm core as shit. First day skating them today and they're fucking great and also I'm fucking core as a motherfucker.

Deepern0ah

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 26
« Reply #4154 on: February 28, 2018, 09:21:04 AM »
I'm core as fuck and snagged some Emerica Indicator Lo's in black of the Zumiez site for like 16 bucks cause I'm core as shit. First day skating them today and they're fucking great and also I'm fucking core as a motherfucker.

I liked mine for about the first week, then they got soggy and flattened out. Sole took a little bit to get off that fabric too. Insole seemed to compress down quickly too. But I got them off skatewarehouse for like $13 or something so cant really hate.

sweet pee

• Rep: 124
« Reply #4155 on: February 28, 2018, 04:09:06 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I liked mine for about the first week, then they got soggy and flattened out. Sole took a little bit to get off that fabric too. Insole seemed to compress down quickly too. But I got them off skatewarehouse for like $13 or something so cant really hate.

Same here, the stock insoles on the Indicators got really squashy on me, so I carefully peeled them out and replaced them with some old Lunarlon insoles I had saved. Made a huge difference and they fit the shoe perfectly.

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1034
« Reply #4156 on: March 01, 2018, 07:16:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Same here, the stock insoles on the Indicators got really squashy on me, so I carefully peeled them out and replaced them with some old Lunarlon insoles I had saved. Made a huge difference and they fit the shoe perfectly.

I grabbed the all white pair at $17 for chillers. It's my second pair, it seems liked they improved them from the first batch. The shoe feels better assembled and it doesn't have that fabric layer on the sole.

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #4157 on: March 01, 2018, 12:37:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I grabbed the all white pair at $17 for chillers. It's my second pair, it seems liked they improved them from the first batch. The shoe feels better assembled and it doesn't have that fabric layer on the sole.

i have a pair

and they're definitely improved since the first incarnation.  they're honestly great if you can get them cheap.

LURKallday

« Reply #4158 on: March 01, 2018, 02:05:45 PM »
www.homebaseskatesupply.com

Use discount code "SLAPPALS25" at checkout for 25% your entire order. Orders placed before 5 PM (EST) ship the day via UPS Ground.

Thanks to everyone who has ordered the past couple of weeks. I'll keep this deal going for a few more days if anyone wants to grab anything.

Diocletian

« Reply #4159 on: March 01, 2018, 02:20:27 PM »

Gino's Back 180 Nosegrind

• Rep: 34
« Reply #4160 on: March 01, 2018, 02:58:40 PM »
https://www.shredshop.com/store/

50% off everything

Is this shit legit? I clicked on a Becky Factory deck and it asked me what fucking gender I wanted to choose.

I see some cheap Indys for $22.50 but their site is a mess, and apparently are listing items that are not in stock, so buyer beware.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 08:23:38 PM by Gino's Back 180 Nosegrind »

JusticeAbberdash

« Reply #4161 on: March 01, 2018, 03:11:11 PM »
Expand Quote
https://www.shredshop.com/store/

50% off everything
[close]

Is this shit legit? I clicked on a Becky Factory deck and it asked me what fucking gender I wanted to choose.

That site is wack. It doesn't even show deck sizes or what they look like, under each brand it just says "variety of sizes and graphics".

Diocletian

« Reply #4162 on: March 01, 2018, 03:46:43 PM »
It’s a brick and mortar shop. You’ll have to call and ask about decks and probably some other items as some shops don’t keep ALL of their inventory on their website. But certain things you can order with clarity. They’re going out of business and it’s a liquidation sale.

Brad Breath

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #4163 on: March 01, 2018, 03:47:54 PM »
Bones Reds Ceramics for $37.48 though

Edit: I ordered Reds Ceramics and an Antihero deck.  Called to see what deck I could get and was told they were out of the ceramics.  Got a Grant Taylor deck coming for $27.48 though.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 06:44:38 PM by Brad Breath »

pointandclick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 243
« Reply #4164 on: March 01, 2018, 04:30:58 PM »
Bones Ceramics for $37.48 though

Edit: I ordered Reds Ceramics and an Antihero deck.  Called to see what deck I could get and was told they were out of the ceramics.  Got a Grant Taylor deck coming for $27.48 though.

how do you see it as 37.48?

Brad Breath

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #4165 on: March 01, 2018, 04:34:44 PM »
The bearings?  50% of $74.95.  Dude on the phone said they went quick.

Sandboxcop

• Rep: 3
« Reply #4166 on: March 01, 2018, 06:22:29 PM »
Much apreesh on that one, copped some pantalones because winter beer gut and all. F4's and bones for $17.50 C'mon now dudes get on it

Smartass

« Reply #4167 on: March 01, 2018, 10:32:33 PM »
Missed out on the wheels and bearings. Ordered a couple decks that I wanted to try, and a pair of Crockett 2s.

Honestly bummed that I missed out on the Nyjah pro shoe day of launch for 50% off, that would’ve been worth trying this early at that price.

Sucks that they’re going out of business, talked with the dude over the phone and he was super chill.

Diocletian

« Reply #4168 on: March 02, 2018, 02:18:18 AM »
Glad I could help and that you got some good deals, fellas. It’s a reminder that if you have a local and the owners/employees are good people, you really should make an effort to support them any time you need something. Shops are dying out and it’s truly sad.

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #4169 on: March 02, 2018, 10:40:38 PM »
Anyone know if this colorway of the Crockett is still up for grabs anywhere? I snoozed hard.

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down