Author Topic: Sale Gear Thread  (Read 675201 times)

The Woodsman and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

LURKallday

• Rep: 7
Re: Sale Gear Thread
« Reply #4170 on: February 23, 2018, 11:18:33 AM »
For anyone on the fence about Homebase skate supply..

I got an Antihero deck shipped, with griptape, for $40 in 5 days.

And they even threw in a huge Antihero sticker, Thanks for that!

Class act.

The shop site looks tight! Searching for a 14.75" wheelbase on anything now...

Thanks for the tip.
Thanks for the order! Hope you enjoy it :)

Thanks! Let me know if there's any specific brands or sizes you're looking for and I can get you wheelbase measurements ASAP. No problem!

dstrytruitt

• Rep: -4
« Reply #4171 on: February 23, 2018, 12:08:49 PM »

Class act.

The shop site looks tight! Searching for a 14.75" wheelbase on anything now...

Thanks for the tip.
Thanks for the order! Hope you enjoy it :)

Thanks! Let me know if there's any specific brands or sizes you're looking for and I can get you wheelbase measurements ASAP. No problem!

No specific brand but i do like a deeper concave. Any 14.75" wheelbase in the 8.5-9 range is cool with me. Message me with what you have available and I'll gladly check it out!

thespacewolf

• Rep: -8
« Reply #4172 on: February 23, 2018, 12:44:47 PM »

Class act.
was gonna get one of the hockey boards, but it flew once i got my paycheck  :-\

LURKallday

« Reply #4173 on: February 23, 2018, 12:47:57 PM »

Class act.

We'll be getting more Hockey and FA stuff next week. Same discount applies for the Slap Pals.

thespacewolf

• Rep: -8
« Reply #4174 on: February 23, 2018, 03:46:43 PM »

Class act.

We'll be getting more Hockey and FA stuff next week. Same discount applies for the Slap Pals.
STOKED, 25% off is a no brainer

coneklr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 163
  • Who is neg repping me fuckers :)
« Reply #4175 on: February 23, 2018, 04:05:40 PM »
The Killing Floor is doing the 30% off again for 24hrs

Heaven

Shifty Flip

• Rep: 52
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #4176 on: February 24, 2018, 06:38:16 AM »
Most of the States are 50% off. Freeshipping on all orders
http://www.zumiez.com/brands/state-footwear.html?dir=asc&order=price_sort

RipNDip fidget spinners also 50% off
Copped
Fidget spinners or the States?

the states, got a pair for $20 8)

I bought 5 pairs of States. Concerned Parent sent me a pair to try and I like them. Maybe it's just from pretending I'm 20 years younger and they're Van's Carroll's. Either way, I'm stocked for the spring. Thanks everyone

Edit* i just realized I made my first ever zumbies purchase, but the local just closed, so maybe my karma isn't damaged.

ayy thats me! glad you're stoked dawg. i'm skating the mint salem's and i'm in love <3

I haven't liked shoes as much as these in years. Or at least affordable shoes. I ordered mint Salem's too.

Smartass

• Rep: 29
« Reply #4177 on: February 24, 2018, 12:29:05 PM »

I haven't liked shoes as much as these in years. Or at least affordable shoes. I ordered mint Salem's too.

Picked up Keys for $12. Pretty happy with them for $12, hopefully they stretch a little bit though.

pile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 137
  • sweet, man.
« Reply #4178 on: February 25, 2018, 04:43:21 PM »
is anyone interested in some adidas campus slap collab shoes? 8.5. just found them in my closet, never skated and the soles are a tad yellow from aging. i'd just ask for $20 plus shipping.

Joe Pesci

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -87
« Reply #4179 on: February 25, 2018, 08:26:32 PM »

Picked up Keys for $12. Pretty happy with them for $12, hopefully they stretch a little bit though.
Living up to your username

Smartass

« Reply #4180 on: February 26, 2018, 12:59:25 PM »

Living up to your username

Shouldn't we all though?

I personally like to believe that I sniff my own butthole all the time can actually do so and does.

PTO

• Rep: -2
« Reply #4181 on: February 26, 2018, 06:35:48 PM »
anyone have any codes for tactics?

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 168
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #4182 on: February 26, 2018, 06:42:20 PM »
anyone have any codes for tactics?

Deals come out tuesdays, i think

doublesteveburger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 508
« Reply #4183 on: February 26, 2018, 11:09:24 PM »
I'm core as fuck and snagged some Emerica Indicator Lo's in black of the Zumiez site for like 16 bucks cause I'm core as shit. First day skating them today and they're fucking great and also I'm fucking core as a motherfucker.

Deepern0ah

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
« Reply #4184 on: February 28, 2018, 09:21:04 AM »
I'm core as fuck and snagged some Emerica Indicator Lo's in black of the Zumiez site for like 16 bucks cause I'm core as shit. First day skating them today and they're fucking great and also I'm fucking core as a motherfucker.

I liked mine for about the first week, then they got soggy and flattened out. Sole took a little bit to get off that fabric too. Insole seemed to compress down quickly too. But I got them off skatewarehouse for like $13 or something so cant really hate.

sweet pee

• Rep: 115
« Reply #4185 on: February 28, 2018, 04:09:06 PM »

I liked mine for about the first week, then they got soggy and flattened out. Sole took a little bit to get off that fabric too. Insole seemed to compress down quickly too. But I got them off skatewarehouse for like $13 or something so cant really hate.

Same here, the stock insoles on the Indicators got really squashy on me, so I carefully peeled them out and replaced them with some old Lunarlon insoles I had saved. Made a huge difference and they fit the shoe perfectly.

TwisT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -14
« Reply #4186 on: March 01, 2018, 07:16:40 AM »

Same here, the stock insoles on the Indicators got really squashy on me, so I carefully peeled them out and replaced them with some old Lunarlon insoles I had saved. Made a huge difference and they fit the shoe perfectly.

I grabbed the all white pair at $17 for chillers. It's my second pair, it seems liked they improved them from the first batch. The shoe feels better assembled and it doesn't have that fabric layer on the sole.

iwshilvdnfinland

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -106
« Reply #4187 on: March 01, 2018, 12:37:12 PM »

I grabbed the all white pair at $17 for chillers. It's my second pair, it seems liked they improved them from the first batch. The shoe feels better assembled and it doesn't have that fabric layer on the sole.

i have a pair

and they're definitely improved since the first incarnation.  they're honestly great if you can get them cheap.

LURKallday

« Reply #4188 on: March 01, 2018, 02:05:45 PM »
www.homebaseskatesupply.com

Use discount code "SLAPPALS25" at checkout for 25% your entire order. Orders placed before 5 PM (EST) ship the day via UPS Ground.

Thanks to everyone who has ordered the past couple of weeks. I'll keep this deal going for a few more days if anyone wants to grab anything.

Diocletian

• Rep: 4
« Reply #4189 on: March 01, 2018, 02:20:27 PM »

Gino's Back 180 Nosegrind

• Rep: 5
« Reply #4190 on: March 01, 2018, 02:58:40 PM »
https://www.shredshop.com/store/

50% off everything

Is this shit legit? I clicked on a Becky Factory deck and it asked me what fucking gender I wanted to choose.

I see some cheap Indys for $22.50 but their site is a mess, and apparently are listing items that are not in stock, so buyer beware.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 08:23:38 PM by Gino's Back 180 Nosegrind »

JusticeAbberdash

« Reply #4191 on: March 01, 2018, 03:11:11 PM »
https://www.shredshop.com/store/

50% off everything

Is this shit legit? I clicked on a Becky Factory deck and it asked me what fucking gender I wanted to choose.

That site is wack. It doesn't even show deck sizes or what they look like, under each brand it just says "variety of sizes and graphics".

Diocletian

« Reply #4192 on: March 01, 2018, 03:46:43 PM »
Itís a brick and mortar shop. Youíll have to call and ask about decks and probably some other items as some shops donít keep ALL of their inventory on their website. But certain things you can order with clarity. Theyíre going out of business and itís a liquidation sale.

Brad Breath

• Rep: -5
« Reply #4193 on: March 01, 2018, 03:47:54 PM »
Bones Reds Ceramics for $37.48 though

Edit: I ordered Reds Ceramics and an Antihero deck.  Called to see what deck I could get and was told they were out of the ceramics.  Got a Grant Taylor deck coming for $27.48 though.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 06:44:38 PM by Brad Breath »
and get an old bum from the street to be the referee for one game, should be interesting

pointandclick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #4194 on: March 01, 2018, 04:30:58 PM »
Bones Ceramics for $37.48 though

Edit: I ordered Reds Ceramics and an Antihero deck.  Called to see what deck I could get and was told they were out of the ceramics.  Got a Grant Taylor deck coming for $27.48 though.

how do you see it as 37.48?

Brad Breath

• Rep: -5
« Reply #4195 on: March 01, 2018, 04:34:44 PM »
The bearings?  50% of $74.95.  Dude on the phone said they went quick.
and get an old bum from the street to be the referee for one game, should be interesting

Sandboxcop

• Rep: 2
« Reply #4196 on: March 01, 2018, 06:22:29 PM »
Much apreesh on that one, copped some pantalones because winter beer gut and all. F4's and bones for $17.50 C'mon now dudes get on it

Smartass

« Reply #4197 on: March 01, 2018, 10:32:33 PM »
Missed out on the wheels and bearings. Ordered a couple decks that I wanted to try, and a pair of Crockett 2s.

Honestly bummed that I missed out on the Nyjah pro shoe day of launch for 50% off, that wouldíve been worth trying this early at that price.

Sucks that theyíre going out of business, talked with the dude over the phone and he was super chill.

Diocletian

« Reply #4198 on: March 02, 2018, 02:18:18 AM »
Glad I could help and that you got some good deals, fellas. Itís a reminder that if you have a local and the owners/employees are good people, you really should make an effort to support them any time you need something. Shops are dying out and itís truly sad.

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -482
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #4199 on: March 02, 2018, 10:40:38 PM »
Anyone know if this colorway of the Crockett is still up for grabs anywhere? I snoozed hard.

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down.