Author Topic: Brian Anderson. Skating with pride.  (Read 25333 times)

ivegotlevitation

Re: Brian Anderson. Skating with pride.
« Reply #60 on: February 19, 2012, 02:11:01 PM »
more importantly, WHAT MAG IS THIS FROM?

Narcissus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2012, 08:45:56 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

obviously, he wants a black girl. he may have adressed it in a not so elegant way, but trying to hook up with girls at airports is a pretty bold move.

Well-played, sir. My sign says "Skinny Hipster Bitch With Oral Skills, Diminished Expectations."
i saw my grandma bail off a 4 set once in my house and she even got up and came to red lobster after.
Quote from: The Kitten!
get wasted and pass out.

Clayton

• Rep: 78
    • Spot Hunter avatar image
« Reply #62 on: February 19, 2012, 10:27:26 PM »
Expand Quote
In sadder news I went to that bank he's doing a boneless on last weekend...they bolted horizontal skate stopper things all over it.

:(
[close]
Just curious, is that in Oakland?

Sacramento

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 261
  • tiger style
« Reply #63 on: February 20, 2012, 04:36:10 AM »
we all know that he's not out the closet until he has a board with a unicorn graphic

annoyedwithskating

« Reply #64 on: February 20, 2012, 08:28:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
you guys are more confused then BA. you start your sentences by asking what difference it makes whether or not he is gay & then you analyze the fuck out of his sexuality & his choices about publicizing/not publicizing the matter in a skateboard magazine. who honestly gives a shit? if the guy fucks dudes then, the guy fucks dudes. if that affects his board sales, it shows that there's a lot of homophobes in skateboarding. maybe that is why he has kept his mouth shut? i hope his ender in the girl/choco video is him nutting on elissa's face. that would be more of a shocker for you all then a full gino part.

how did this rumor even start anyway? he's a grown man with a lisp that lives in san francisco and dresses well so, he's gay? weird...
[close]

who says BA is confused? you obviously are a biggot though.
[close]
you're dumb. it was a joke in reference to him being gay. you guys get butt-hurt over anything.
[close]

well, its really hard to tell that you were joking. youre last sentence is you apparently being sarcastic about him being gay. maybe you should try to be more clear about your intent.
[close]
i don't need to clarify my intent... the idea was to make you out to be a fool but, you've accomplished that on your own. never go full-person.

the point was that no one gives a damn if he's gay or not. if he is, it would not affect any of his board sales or fan-base besides the trolls on here that don't skateboard anyway.

haha, youre a moron.

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
« Reply #65 on: February 20, 2012, 11:16:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

obviously, he wants a black girl. he may have adressed it in a not so elegant way, but trying to hook up with girls at airports is a pretty bold move.
[close]

Well-played, sir. My sign says "Skinny Hipster Bitch With Oral Skills, Diminished Expectations."

hahahahahahahahahaha

im probably lying

Facehead

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -95
« Reply #66 on: February 20, 2012, 12:02:07 PM »

thepman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -94
« Reply #67 on: February 20, 2012, 03:21:17 PM »
so three pages in and no one still has any idea what this article is about
skating is all about choosing your outfit very deliberately, going out in public. looking super sick. and then riding your board a little bit

ramplocal

• Rep: 62
  • poser
« Reply #68 on: March 08, 2012, 08:37:26 PM »
i don't drive a nissan but some of my best friends do, not that there is anything wrong with that.  ps BA rules

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
« Reply #69 on: March 08, 2012, 08:54:57 PM »
Its stokes me out to see that the SLAP world is backing BA whether he is gay or not. I feel the same way.  And dudes an amazing person/skater!

blankbutbranded

• Rep: 137
  • Scut Farkus homebwaye
« Reply #70 on: March 08, 2012, 09:06:30 PM »
I like his vest on the pic.

gotta go to mexico to find one.

iammud

« Reply #71 on: August 23, 2012, 07:05:26 PM »
Sorry to bump such an old thread, but I'd really like some info on what zine this article was in. I really hope he comes out in this.

For those stating he shouldn't be required to come out, you're clueless. For one, he already has come out, which proves HE needed to come out, but he also needs to come out publicly, to open the eyes of all the bigots out there. He's easily respected enough that it's not going to matter. Everyone who rides Girl decks is pretty gay to begin with, so.

I personally don't need a public confirmation, because I know for a 'fact' that he's gay - Brandon Biebel confirmed it for me, and I also met his boyfriend that he lives with, who is definitely gay. For those of you who don't have the luxury of a reliable source, there's this VICE article. Now, I know it's vague and doesn't really confirm anything, but being that Spike Jonze is heavily affiliated with both VICE and Girl Skateboards (partial owner, isn't it?), I highly doubt they'd let it fly if it was bullshit.

At the same time, I wouldn't be surprised if it was all a rumor started by Girl. Skateboarding has always marketed towards closet skateboarders (Big Brother/Dickhouse would be the biggest culprits), so even if you don't have a gay pro, why not make one?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 07:13:15 PM by Brokeback Vert Ramp »

witty pseudonym

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #72 on: August 23, 2012, 07:24:35 PM »
Brain Anderson is the man.  Period.  I don't care what he does in his personal time.  All I care about is this:

Esmith5488

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 400
« Reply #73 on: August 23, 2012, 07:46:50 PM »
Its stokes me out to see that the SLAP world is backing BA whether he is gay or not. I feel the same way.  And dudes an amazing person/skater!

this

poor alice

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -133
  • ♦️♣️♥️♠️
« Reply #74 on: August 23, 2012, 08:56:05 PM »
and why the FUCK hasnt his welcome to hell part not been posted yet!???!?

Shit , and I'm not even sure what video this is from but just found it on youtube and watched it. ( 32 seconds, hurrah!. and that front blunt at  56 sec, fucking perfect.)-

I'm going to argue that Placebo owes their entire career to a Canadian dude's skate video part. Appleyard should be getting royalties for this shit.

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -70
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #75 on: August 23, 2012, 10:11:06 PM »
dude is in the closet cuz he doesn't want danny way to come kill him. I thought that was obvious
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

via

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 239
« Reply #76 on: August 24, 2012, 12:02:43 AM »
Sorry to bump such an old thread, but I'd really like some info on what zine this article was in. I really hope he comes out in this.

For those stating he shouldn't be required to come out, you're clueless. For one, he already has come out, which proves HE needed to come out, but he also needs to come out publicly, to open the eyes of all the bigots out there. He's easily respected enough that it's not going to matter. Everyone who rides Girl decks is pretty gay to begin with, so.

I personally don't need a public confirmation, because I know for a 'fact' that he's gay - Brandon Biebel confirmed it for me, and I also met his boyfriend that he lives with, who is definitely gay. For those of you who don't have the luxury of a reliable source, there's this VICE article. Now, I know it's vague and doesn't really confirm anything, but being that Spike Jonze is heavily affiliated with both VICE and Girl Skateboards (partial owner, isn't it?), I highly doubt they'd let it fly if it was bullshit.

At the same time, I wouldn't be surprised if it was all a rumor started by Girl. Skateboarding has always marketed towards closet skateboarders (Big Brother/Dickhouse would be the biggest culprits), so even if you don't have a gay pro, why not make one?

Everything you just said was fucking regular.

baconeggandcheese

• Rep: 41
« Reply #77 on: August 24, 2012, 12:28:13 AM »

Keep your post count at 1.
I actually did hit another skater in the face with my shoe once at a demo doing a shoes fly off kickflip but he was cool with it.

Jive Turkey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #78 on: August 24, 2012, 02:54:54 AM »

That Vice article reads like a total piss take to me.

Regardless you suck.

asakusa75

« Reply #79 on: August 24, 2012, 08:56:18 AM »
Seriously, his Yeah Right part is out of control. I had forgotten how gnarly that section was.

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
« Reply #80 on: August 24, 2012, 09:42:49 AM »
I hope you gay bashers have gay children so it forces you to rethink your fucked up train of thought.

_UniversalTruth_

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #81 on: August 24, 2012, 11:03:19 AM »
i likes skooterboarding.. be lets friends :)

witty pseudonym

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #82 on: August 24, 2012, 02:53:04 PM »

The Drew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284

via

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 239
« Reply #84 on: August 25, 2012, 12:34:51 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

mind melter

That was the hardest stomp in flip trick history.

woodsman

• Rep: 65
« Reply #85 on: August 25, 2012, 05:23:44 AM »
"I also met his boyfriend that he lives with, who is definitely gay."  Breaking news BA's boyfriend is gay.