Author Topic: Marseille, France - Rome, Italy - Barcelona, Spain  (Read 1126 times)

Sidewalk Funk.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Marseille, France - Rome, Italy - Barcelona, Spain
« on: February 21, 2012, 04:39:12 PM »
So in about a week I'm departing on a Euro skate trip to Barcelona, Marseille, and Rome for two weeks (2/29-3/13). I have a pretty good idea of stuff to do and where to go in Barcelona, but am not anywhere near as prepared for Marseille and Rome. If anyone has any advice, knowledge or experience skating/traveling Marseille and Rome that would be AMAZING! I've read a few threads in here about Italy and came across http://www.skatemap.it/spot/Roma for Rome, but was hoping to possibly find out more.

Most importantly, if any Slap pals are going to be in these cities it would be super rad to meet up!

themoustache

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 26
Re: Marseille, France - Rome, Italy - Barcelona, Spain
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2012, 05:38:43 PM »
rome - fisheye skateshop, lower viale trastevere, 6163 i think.  dudes will hook you up with spots, beers, and spliffs when appropriate.  if you're there long enough you can probably catch my homie papik workin the counters, who DJs thru the week and get hooked up with some shit to do outside of skating.  andreas the owner there, everyone at that place will point you in the right direction.  dudes took care of me for my 4 months out there, coolest dudes youll run into out there.

theres a hella fun but pretty rough bank fakie at the tiber river right down the street, literally like 6 blocks.  halla if you want some more advice when youre closing in on that trek.

if this is any help - http://www.facebook.com/fisheye.skateshop

Sidewalk Funk.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2012, 05:48:08 AM »
Thank you so much themoustache! That is super helpful!!!

Sidewalk Funk.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2012, 09:26:53 PM »
Thanks so much for that write up dude! Your time and effort put into that post is greatly appreciated!!!