Author Topic: Prediction: Which core shoe brand will "struggle" in 2012?  (Read 9906 times)

ShreddyKrueger

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 1
Re: Prediction: Which core shoe brand will "struggle" in 2012?
« Reply #60 on: February 20, 2012, 01:38:27 PM »
Am I the only one who doesn't seem the appeal of Cons...like, AT ALL. I pretty much dislike every single one of their designs. I can't be the only one...right?

this, the trepasso lows or the paps are the only shape i mildly enjoy, all others seem to be thin as fuck/have horrible toecaps/chuck taylors. dont even know what was up with those ridiculous jack purcell shoes.

SOFT 7

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #61 on: February 20, 2012, 06:09:41 PM »
surprised Vox isnt going after the rocker hipster rockabilly thing like Brixton.

gaunting

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 186
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #62 on: February 20, 2012, 07:13:01 PM »

[/quote] I want Emmanuel's shoe pretty bad.

[/quote]

ehhh. their alright, i had the black/orange ones, they look better than they skate, their too heavy and clunky, remind me of the fallen chiefs. they look vulcanized,they are, but they don't feel like it, last forever though.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 07:15:17 PM by TFUCKINA »
This has me cracking up, what exactly does Black Flag have to do with measuring your dick starting behind ya nuts?

Skateboarding is nothing but a game to find the right fits to appear like you're a proportional human being instead of a midget or a giant.